Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena and Sting were same year, himself was slightly out of that range I believe but Finn was in the same one year range as himself. 4 in 2 years, more than Ryback, Swagger, and Styles each at their worst

A lot of wrestlers are unsafe and dangerous. This is recent and notable (any pattern is notable but especially this)

Pretty sure he inuured Cena slightly before last years summerslam so within the span of a little over a year he injured cena, sting, then himself and then balor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Seth Rollins is The Future

By way of being the only active performer on the roster

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i wish seth would buckle bomb this forum

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Codependent Poster posted:

I like that Seth has clearly been responsible for injuring three people and people try to make excuses for him just because they like him.

AJ Styles had nearly paralyzed multiple people and no one gives a poo poo because he owns and it was their fault for taking the move wrong

seems like great wrestlers have something in common, nearly killing their opponents

AJ vs Seth vs Brock three way match please

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Regarding the Alison Brie wrestling show, it's gonna be about G.L.O.W.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Seth and Zahra broke up a while ago

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I might go to this

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Wait are we counting the broken nose on cena? If so that's dumb as poo poo.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Marquis de Pyro posted:

AJ vs Seth vs Brock three way match please

Put Samoa Joe in there too for killing Tyson Kidd.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My Fascist Summer Romance

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/770310848967352320

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Ryback: I'm dumb as gently caress

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big Guy Rules

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Ryback: I really love WWE and didn't want to see the stockholders saddled with such a ridiculous contract

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Ryback is now my hero for keeping Ryback off my TV for the next 3 years

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Is he suggesting Ryback v. AJ Would have been a feud 1+ year in the making or

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

"Reeves also claimed that he was supposed to face AJ Styles at WrestleMania 32, with McMahon telling him that he would "squash that little twerp.""

If only.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Imagine the response in this forum if at Wrestlemania AJ Styles was squashed by Ryback

I almost wish it had happened

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I mark for the butthole bomb, but only because it's a signature spot.
It looks stupid to me because people get whipped or tossed into the corner all the time, and the pads are there specifically to lessen the impact, so, in wrestling logic, it just seems more like a set up than an impact move? And please don't turn this into one of those endless reverse-sto arguments, that's just how it reads to me, some jerk.

Also, the rolling superplex into falcon arrow is awesome and he should finish some matches with it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So Ryback's new gimmick is just telling ridiculous, easily disprovable lies that make him look dumb as gently caress?

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

The_Rob posted:

He straight up kneed cena in the face. Why wouldn't that get counted?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

He straight up kneed cena in the face. Why wouldn't that get counted?

Because every wrestler in the world is dangerous by that standard. There's no one in the business who hasn't been potatoed and gotten a black eye or busted nose at some point

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Because every wrestler in the world is dangerous by that standard. There's no one in the business who hasn't been potatoed and gotten a black eye or busted nose at some point

No, but someone has done that as well as injured an additional 3 people including himself in the span of a little more than a year.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

No, but someone has done that as well as injured an additional 3 people including himself in the span of a little more than a year.

which has ruined a shitload of high-card angles at the same time. Good thing Hunter has his back.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Roman Reigns posted:

Ryback is now my hero for keeping Ryback off my TV for the next 3 years

Weren't you supposed to kill yourself when Nikki showed up at SummerSlam?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Magic beans.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I honestly have the idea that people who post here don't actually know what pro wrestling is.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I thought we were being ironic about Seth being a menace but I can't even tell anymore

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

The_Rob posted:

"Wait, are we counting the time he injured someone? Because if so that doesn't count because he didn't mean it." That's what you just said.

AMReese fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 29, 2016

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

I thought we were being ironic about Seth being a menace but I can't even tell anymore
there are so many examples of running jokes in psp that get picked up as facts

roman has no cardio
kane is the best wrestler
seth is an unsafe worker
kane is the worst wrestler
brock was shooting on roman / cena / orton / mark hunt

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Worked ourselves into a shoot, brother.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

So Ryback's new gimmick is just telling ridiculous, easily disprovable lies that make him look dumb as gently caress?

People ate up CM Punk's "'I'll owe you one" Vince stories but don't believe Ryback's accounts of promises made to him? Ok.

I know Ryback has muscles and never stepped into the Ring of Honor. But don't show your bias this overtly.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Roman Reigns posted:

Hes also dating a nazi.

to be fair she's real real cute

I'd sieg her heil :heysexy:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Vince promising Ryback that he'd squash that little vanilla midget AJ Styles seems suspiciously like smark bait, but IDK if Ryback is smart enough to do smark bait.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Rollins is the new Mr. Kennedy, just not as good

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

projecthalaxy posted:

Not at all! The early 90s Steiner Bros were unsafe. Vader was unsafe. Lots of wrestlers I like are unsafe. It's just that Seth Rollins is unsafe too.

Oh I was agreeing with you

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

rovert posted:

People ate up CM Punk's "'I'll owe you one" Vince stories but don't believe Ryback's accounts of promises made to him? Ok.

I know Ryback has muscles and never stepped into the Ring of Honor. But don't show your bias this overtly.

gently caress off, creepy.

Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

The_Rob posted:

I honestly have the idea that people who post here don't actually know what pro wrestling is.

Off the top of your head, name another wrestler who has injured as many people in a similar time span.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
any of that Steiners/Nastys/LOD triumvirate in WCW probably did at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Off the top of your head, name another wrestler who has injured as many people in a similar time span.

• Locked thread