Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's weird that supporters of Donald Trump, the candidate who speaks at length of how America is big enough and powerful enough to run roughshod over the wishes of other countries, are the first to throw up their hands and go lol what can you do when it comes to an American citizen being imprisoned in North Korea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ye I agree, lets start a war because of some criminal

So thousands of people will die, so what, we gotta get the criminal back to our borders

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

8 track betamax posted:

He is a criminal who broke a law in another country and is being punished according to their laws.

yeah but gently caress them and gently caress their laws, because they are a fake country that only exists by the grace of nobody wanting to feed their starving population :shrug:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

8 track betamax posted:

He is a criminal who broke a law in another country and is being punished according to their laws.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Gamer With Dignity posted:

It's weird that supporters of Donald Trump, the candidate who speaks at length of how America is big enough and powerful enough to run roughshod over the wishes of other countries, are the first to throw up their hands and go lol what can you do when it comes to an American citizen being imprisoned in North Korea.

Trump clearly loves the idea of dictating who gets imprisoned and invaded, so north korea is basically the pinnacle of his ambition. He loves to get chummy with third world strongmen because it lets him pretend he is one!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I bet he's secretly become a noble and in Kim Il Sung's inner circle.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

but he's from America (gently caress YEAH)
what ever happened to that college kid who stole a poster

You mean the person this thread is about? I dunno...IDIOT

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Strategic Tea posted:

yeah but gently caress them and gently caress their laws, because they are a fake country that only exists by the grace of nobody wanting to feed their starving population :shrug:

Yeah but also its not the job of us gov. To go rescuing criminal idiots who willingly travel to other countries and break their laws

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They should free him if he agrees to change his name to the corean translation of all hail great leader, end send him away. The family of Dongdong Ben Taepodong will be grateful

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

I don't find it weird at all that people with half a brain would simply say "good" when someone goes to a place like NK and gets imprisoned for dumb poo poo.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yeah, but the thing is, gently caress their laws. The United States of America hasn't respected anyone's laws but its own for decades now and we certainly should not respect insane tyrants. This country was founded on the simple notion that kings can get hosed and I think that is just as applicable now as it was then

I guess your country could use all the experience you've accumulated over the years in righting injustices committed by the rich and powerful, without accidentally killing a bunch of innocent people during the rescue attempt or war.

Glad I'm not Mr Warm Beer. Though he sure as hell asked for it.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
college students doing dumb poo poo before their brain is fully developed deserves torture, apparently

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cartouche posted:

I don't find it weird at all that people with half a brain would simply say "good" when someone goes to a place like NK and gets imprisoned for dumb poo poo.

Kind of weird how Trump supporters love North Korea for their "law and order" but none of them are willing to move there. I wonder why.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yeah, but the thing is, gently caress their laws. The United States of America hasn't respected anyone's laws but its own for decades now and we certainly should not respect insane tyrants. This country was founded on the simple notion that kings can get hosed and I think that is just as applicable now as it was then
stop posting

Stuntman posted:

college students doing dumb poo poo before their brain is fully developed deserves torture, apparently
a college students brain not being fully developed isnt like a preschoolers brain not being fully developed
if youre 21 years old and dont know to go to north korea for any reason let alone to steal state propaganda materials then your brain isnt going to be worth much when it is fully developed

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
s-s-stop posting :qq:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Ye I agree, lets start a war because of some criminal

Some person.

Breaking the law doesn't void your humanity. He's still a human being.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
I hope Kim Jong un shoots him with an anti aircraft gun because that would be awesome go see.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Lets give Ryan Lochte a few beers and send him over there.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gary oldmans diary posted:

stop posting
a college students brain not being fully developed isnt like a preschoolers brain not being fully developed
if youre 21 years old and dont know to go to north korea for any reason let alone to steal state propaganda materials then your brain isnt going to be worth much when it is fully developed
this makes torture of him okay because

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Stuntman posted:

:qq: some more about it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

why was this idiot in north korea anyway

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Some person.

please don't post

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
more like kim jong owning the gently caress out of some retard

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Warm Beer.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Some person.

"Much like $hilary, going near a Crime does in fact make you a filthy animal. Now don't tell the cops but if you'll excuse me I'm off to smoke some weed"- A Goon

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

:qq: some more about it.
ok
:qq:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i feel a disturbance in the force, as if a million white guys voices just cried out "its just a prank bro" and were suddenly silenced

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, IMO.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cartouche posted:

That still makes them smarter than the dumbass who chooses to break the law while on holiday in a country that hates his nationality.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It was a really nice poster so I don't blame North Korea for getting mad.

How would you like it if someone came into your home and ripped down your poster of Goatse?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

8 track betamax posted:

Yeah but also its not the job of us gov. To go rescuing criminal idiots who willingly travel to other countries and break their laws

what was you r opinion of that star trek: tng episode where wesley walks on the grass on an alien planet and they want to put him to death for it and picard refuses

i mean ignore for the moment that we're talking about wesley crusher who deserves death by default

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

no but it is in fact kinda weird how you somehow shoehorn random sarcastic donald trump comments into a completely, totally unrelated thread lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
lol look at this cuck

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
warm beer lol

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

no but it is in fact kinda weird how you somehow shoehorn random sarcastic donald trump comments into a completely, totally unrelated thread lol

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Your username is really offensive you should like be ashamed of yourself if you don't change it I'm putting you on gawker
thread title: Hagar should I eat at the fair?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

No sympathy for the stupid

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Willing to pay for your one way ticket to North Korea. I'm sure your gawker credentials will help with your cultural enrichment.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is gawker the hot new alt right meme or something?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Don't engage the literal and figurative white knight.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Stuntman posted:

this makes torture of him okay because
no go on about how :qq: "but his brain wasnt fully developed yet!" i wont interrupt
obviously if i point out how stupid you and he both are then i universally support torture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Horniest Manticore posted:

lol look at this cuck

Can I have his grant hill jersey if he dies?

• Locked thread