Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
God is an delusion and ethnic cleansing is good. Happy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

God is an delusion and ethnic cleansing is good. Happy?

Only if it targets white people, though.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Individuals should cleanse themselves before they go around violating commandments - you can think of it as brainwashing - or baptism - or Christening.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Just make a thread about your suicide cult already so you can be contained.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Who What Now posted:

Is he posting about suicide so much because he's gonna hurt himself? Should someone call someone? He seems to be justifying his own suicide in like multiple threads right now using weird panic seeming word salad.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Lean in my cup

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

rudatron posted:

Why did you use the word 'zionism'? Is this some weird UFO-anti-semitism you've got going on now?
Zionism is the historical term used for Jewish nationalism, is it not?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Sort of yes but generally when people go on about Zionists they're usually talking about how the Jews are destroying the world.

Like it shouldn't be the case but it kind of is.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
^ I am not making an antisemitic case, more of a misanthropic one- humans build civilization in a crude image of the Evolutuonary Level Above Human - and eventualy our more base and mammalian aspects catch up with us. Individuals who recognize this can work toward overcoming their earthly binds.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Is he posting about suicide so much because he's gonna hurt himself? Should someone call someone? He seems to be justifying his own suicide in like multiple threads right now using weird panic seeming word salad.

I am quite functional at this time, but I feel I must channel Do and and demonstrate the message for you all at this time. I might talk to my shrink about a wiki self diagnosis of Schizoid Personaity Disorder - but maybe the majority of people see disordered personalities as American as Apple Pie. No matter who wins the US presidential election you will continue to see the ethnic nationalists reaping and sowing their bitter harvest, one should not indulge or enable irrational beliefs about hereditary ego.

Mc Do Well fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Oct 3, 2016

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

Sort of yes but generally when people go on about Zionists they're usually talking about how the Jews are destroying the world.

Like it shouldn't be the case but it kind of is.
I'm taking the word back.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mc Do Well posted:

^ I am not making an antisemitic case, more of a misanthropic one- humans build civilization in a crude image of the Evolutuonary Level Above Human - and eventualy our more base and mammalian aspects catch up with us. Individuals who recognize this can work toward overcoming their earthly binds.

I am quite functional at this time, but I feel I must channel Do and and demonstrate the message for you all at this time. I might talk to my shrink about a wiki self diagnosis of Schizoid Personaity Disorder - but maybe the majority of people see disordered personalities as American as Apple Pie. No matter who wins the US presidential election you will continue to see the ethnic nationalists reaping and sowing their bitter harvest, one should not indulge or enable irrational beliefs about hereditary ego.

Have you talked to them about your need to channel Do?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Wasn't McDowell basically cogent at some point in time, or am I misremembering things?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Someone seems to have gotten lost on their way to the psychedelics thread

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Wasn't McDowell basically cogent at some point in time, or am I misremembering things?
If he wasn't, we're both becoming saner.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

I think we just thought he was wacky.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
At the very least I don't remember him advocating for Neo-Nazi-esque sterilization and eugenics.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't remember noticing anything off before.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Can I not revel in the crudity of my human form, teeming with fluids? How pretentious to aspire to anything greater than being an organism that farts and cries out to the heavens.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

woke wedding drone posted:

Have you talked to them about your need to channel Do?

Ti & Do were prophetic in illustrating how humans 'channel' and 'act as psychic mediums' in the sense that individuals can select their memes, words, and actions. Instead of blaming some 'other' for the sorry state of the Earth individuals should be blaming themselves and seeking correction. What we often see is those who are 'first' in this world, who often consider themselves to be 'Godly', throwing screaming tantrums in the face of any compromise or criticism. The primary idea to understand is how sin will remain safely confined to planet earth, and how those who are able can overcome it and return home.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
You could have just said "no"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
The simple fact the established right has an actual ideology and set of beliefs determining their politics makes them immeasurably better than the alt-right. At it's very best, the alt-right is the political equivalent of an adult flailing around on the ground whining about a nonissue.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Mc Do Well posted:

Ti & Do were prophetic in illustrating how humans 'channel' and 'act as psychic mediums' in the sense that individuals can select their memes, words, and actions. Instead of blaming some 'other' for the sorry state of the Earth individuals should be blaming themselves and seeking correction. What we often see is those who are 'first' in this world, who often consider themselves to be 'Godly', throwing screaming tantrums in the face of any compromise or criticism. The primary idea to understand is how sin will remain safely confined to planet earth, and how those who are able can overcome it and return home.

I do not expect you to believe me, and I am certainly not a qualified expert, but as a person in recovery from schizophrenia I wanted to say that after reading this post+ a few others from you, I believe that you may be developing schizophrenia at present. I would very strongly encourage you to see a mental health professional and give a detailed account of your experience in channeling Do as well as why you feel it is so important to do so at this time.

I would like to point out that based on the description of your experience you are alleging that the spirit of a person most famous for convincing his followers to end their human existence is currently in some sort of psychic communication with you. Further, this connection is is enabling you to transmit a message of great importance to the rest of the world, that this message is a priority in your life, and that you seem to be making life decisions based around accomplishing this task. Think of how your recent actions would sound from a perspective completely removed from your present situation. From that perspective there is seeming cause for concern.

So I would urge you to explain all this to a mental health professional and get their perspective on things. I think you owe it to yourself to engage in due diligence and make sure that all perspectives on your current experience are considered and factored before you make any further decisions in your life with regard to all this.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mc Do Well posted:

As a fellow mentally ill person I'm going to play my mental card and laugh at you: haha.

Thank you.

^^^^
See post above mine for actual advice you should listen to. I'm a burnt out husk of a person.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not in a position of psychic communication the way Do was with Ti after she left her vehicle, my relationship is more like the 'personal' one some people claim to have with Jesus. I am practicing what Brnody described as 'plagiarism', or a 'speaking in tongues'

quote:

Please teach me how to become proficient at "plagiarism" so that I might accurately present Next Level information, choosing each word exactly as you would choose it, and that I be an instrument of your mind, not ignorantly or unknowingly participating in misinformation.

I think events since 1997 are quite evident of the recycling process, but I understand how an individual might be reluctant to digest HG material or entertain the idea that Ti & Do are who they claimed to be.

Who What Now posted:

I already did - you can access some of the Away Team records here

quote:

This is like a repeat performance, except this time by two (a man and a woman) to restate the truth Jesus bore, restore its accurate meaning, and again show that any individual who seeks that kingdom will find it through the same process.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Mc Do Well posted:

I'm not in a position of psychic communication the way Do was with Ti after she left her vehicle, my relationship is more like the 'personal' one some people claim to have with Jesus. I am practicing what Brnody described as 'plagiarism', or a 'speaking in tongues'

I think events since 1997 are quite evident of the recycling process, but I understand how an individual might be reluctant to digest HG material or entertain the idea that Ti & Do are who they claimed to be.

I already did - you can access some of the Away Team records here

You are claiming that the disembodied intelligence of a man who convinced his followers to commit suicide is somehow capable of influencing your words/thoughts to be in accordance with some divine truth that you are revealing. This is still a supernatural claim if a non-human entity influencing your thoughts and behavior in some way, and you claim to be willfully trying to turn yourself over to the aforementioned influence. I must reiterate my strong suggestion that you see a mental health professional.

Also your thread where you are unironically posting Heaven's Gate material is probably a really really really bad idea.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Prester Jane posted:

You are claiming that the disembodied intelligence of a man who convinced his followers to commit suicide is somehow capable of influencing your words/thoughts to be in accordance with some divine truth that you are revealing. This is still a supernatural claim if a non-human entity influencing your thoughts and behavior in some way, and you claim to be willfully trying to turn yourself over to the aforementioned influence. I must reiterate my strong suggestion that you see a mental health professional.

Also your thread where you are unironically posting Heaven's Gate material is probably a really really really bad idea.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think you should be more worried about unironic race nationalism online and humans perilously forgetting the lessons of modernity - I feel what I am offering can be antidote to this - but you have to learn to overcome negative material interference and see the positives of the high standard that has been set.

I am certainly not telling anyone they can put on a superman cape and fly off a roof. But who is to say Ti & Do weren't the Second Coming and the Rapture? This recycling time of ~1000 years could be like the Sabbath for the Next Level, with this Age developing over the past 6000 year 'workweek'. Some who are reading this now may be replanted in the next Age and must develop their ability to 'keep the faith'.

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

He used to be coherent and possibly sane, but he's since descended into schizophrenic drivel. Why people still respond to him is beyond me.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I suppose killing you are self is an antidote to more or less everything, it's true.

Not an especially compelling argument though.

Also I'll totally say that the second coming didn't happen. And if I shoot myself in the head that won't be the third coming and rapture 2: cruise control.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Man if the family genes ever kick in, please let me know if my mania centers on something as unglamorous as Heaven's Gate. I hope it's at least about the pope or Wu-Tang or something.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
If there was a vast, secretive illuminati style conspiracy to install the Wu-Tang Clan as the Holy See I would be totally down with that.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Man if the family genes ever kick in, please let me know if my mania centers on something as unglamorous as Heaven's Gate. I hope it's at least about the pope or Wu-Tang or something.

Same thing.

Oh God I gave away one of the secrets.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I think we just thought he was wacky.

He was always a bit loopy but now he's full-on batshit crazy and probably literally certifiable. He's been babbling in C-SPAM about the Heaven's Gate cult being right all along with a bunch of pseudo-Christian stuff about Lucifer thrown in.

Pussy Cartel posted:

He used to be coherent and possibly sane, but he's since descended into schizophrenic drivel. Why people still respond to him is beyond me.

Because I want him to get loving help and not be a danger to himself or others. Since I can't actually Baker Act him the best I can do is tell him, one mentally ill person to another, that he's sick and needs to take his meds or see someone to prescribe him some meds.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Oct 4, 2016

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

I suppose killing you are self is an antidote to more or less everything, it's true.

Not an especially compelling argument though.

Also I'll totally say that the second coming didn't happen. And if I shoot myself in the head that won't be the third coming and rapture 2: cruise control.

Willfully exiting your vehicle is an aspect of overcoming, and isn't something to take lightly. The antidote I am talking about is acknowledging the Evolutionary Level Above Human, which you can learn more about from Ti & Do. This is a good message but it is hard to accept, whether you are Star Trek Secular or a True Believer in one of the many Earthly political organizations that use God's name. Benjamin Zeller wrote a book about the Cult that is reasonably objective. You have to look at the other churches and belief systems out there and make up your own mind about which are from your Heavenly Father (true) and which are counterfeits made here on Earth.

Nag Hammadi posted:

Truth did not come into the world naked, but in symbols and images. The world cannot receive truth in any other way. There is rebirth and an image of rebirth, and it is by means of this image that one must be reborn.
Jesus said, “When you strip without being ashamed and you take your clothes and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then [you] will see the child of the living one and you will not be afraid.”

Now your average luciferian cult leader would interpret that latter quote and many other things in the Bible as an excuse to sexually exploit his followers. There were no such shenanigans in Ti & Do's classroom. When you understand how the body is 'clothing' for the divine self, then the events of 1997 make more sense.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Maybe there isn't actually a one true god or belief system handed down on high and believing in absolute truth is not good for your mental or physical wellbeing.

That's an option.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

OwlFancier posted:

It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and bequeaths pain to everyone who cared about you.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

Maybe there isn't actually a one true god or belief system handed down on high and believing in absolute truth is not good for your mental or physical wellbeing.

That's an option.

Most people would disagree with you on that, you should try saying it on television if you want to break into lots of people's echochambers.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Mc Do Well posted:

Willfully exiting your vehicle is an aspect of overcoming, and isn't something to take lightly.

Just...don't take anybody else out of their vehicle, ok?

e: or persuade them to willfully exit it.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Relax that isn't happening with this vehicle.

Hale-Bopp was the sign to evacuate and created 'clickbait' for the message. The Next Level planned everything ahead of time - in 'Beyond Human' Do mentions the Away Team wasn't sure why they were producing videos which would reach a limited audience. Somehow the satellite broadcasts of the series reconnected some members who had fallen away, and now they are available on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xgpz90E8g0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
:ughh:

• Locked thread