Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

IcePhoenix posted:

Here you go:

Your 2017 bound for glory battle royal winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The delivery guy gave me the wrong order yesterday but it was really late and I was really hungry so I just ate it not knowing what it was and it tasted kind of like pork but like no pork I've had before and I'm just wondering is there any easy way to tell if something is human flesh

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

SteamyV posted:

I'm partial to GoyBerg.

that should've been what people chanted at Ryback.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Come on people its BrockBerg, get it right!!!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

That DICK! posted:

The delivery guy gave me the wrong order yesterday but it was really late and I was really hungry so I just ate it not knowing what it was and it tasted kind of like pork but like no pork I've had before and I'm just wondering is there any easy way to tell if something is human flesh

If you wake up tomorrow with an insatiable desire to be fed more and wear a singlet, it was human flesh

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Can we please have Goldberg lose to Jericho in a major PPV match?

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW1LNP02miw

if you really ate it, buddy, you'd know

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Lesnar vs Brock is such a hype matchup that people still wanted after already seeing it was the worst match of all time. It's kinda like wanting another Batman v Superman movie. Come on WWE, please don't gently caress up something this easy.

Edit: Goldberg vs Brock

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Oct 5, 2016

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

Lesnar vs Brock is such a hype matchup that people still wanted after already seeing it was the worst match of all time. It's kinda like wanting another Batman v Superman movie. Come on WWE, please don't gently caress up something this easy.

I dunno, I think WWE have mirror matches would own.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/783716948978769921

There might have been other parties there....

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Endless Mike posted:

I dunno, I think WWE have mirror matches would own.

How long til the Jimmy vs Jey feud?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

IcePhoenix posted:

Here you go:

Did he just drop a double sledge at the end of that

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

a SITOUT double-sledge if memory serves

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Goldbutch

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
The main event segment and the Dolph/Miz stuff were good enough for me to call it a good show, but boy did Smackdown feel like they had a ton of poo poo to promote for the PPV and were rushing to get through it all. I guess I should be happy that they're making the effort, but when you're trying to promote every match on a 3.5 hour PPV in an 80 minute window (after you account for commercials) something is going to suffer, and typically it's the wrestling. I really agree with what Dave has said before that there's no excuse for a modern wrestling TV show to not have good matches, and I didn't get any this time. Ideally I'd like to see a good 10+ minute match on every show. I appreciate that with how threadbare the Smackdown roster is it's hard to deliver that without giving anything away, but hey that's their problem not mine.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Mojo Rawley is JUST goofy enough for professional wrestling and as long as he’s in the tag division or lower part of the card I’m perfectly fine with it. An overexcited face works really well on SmackDown Live plus the guy just looks like he’s having fun out there. How can anyone hate on that?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/783716948978769921

There might have been other parties there....

Or ADR just might not talk to cops

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

When I make a list of people I'd give the benefit of the doubt to ADR is pretty low on that list.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CobiWann posted:

Mojo Rawley is JUST goofy enough for professional wrestling and as long as he’s in the tag division or lower part of the card I’m perfectly fine with it. An overexcited face works really well on SmackDown Live plus the guy just looks like he’s having fun out there. How can anyone hate on that?

Pretty easy to hate on him actually.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/783739380317978624

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rovert, stop stabbing wrestle mans please.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I feel like a person being stabbed in public would be noticed by someone who would call the cops

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'll save Paige from the Perro and she will be my girlfriend then

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

dromal phrenia posted:

a SITOUT double-sledge if memory serves

It's the new W

O

R

M

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Paige has a bruise because she used her wrestling skills to fight off the attacker, wow, what a hero

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

It's the foundation for a PAPI sleeve tattoo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Enhance.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Speaking of San Antonio, it has come to my attention that the Rumble will be there on the same weekend as PAX South. This is totally happening.

Will I get stabbed by gamers and/or wrestlefans? (y/n)

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
What is suspicious about bruises on a person who gets beaten up for a living?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Rovert will get to the bottom of this before Paige kills again

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Uncle Ulty posted:

Speaking of San Antonio, it has come to my attention that the Rumble will be there on the same weekend as PAX South. This is totally happening.

y

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Uncle Ulty posted:

At least Dan Rykert will be spared having to buy another Royal Rumble bingo hopper to leave at a bar in San Antonio this time.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
please don't make insinuations of domestic violence based off of a grainy internet photo

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
I'm gonna post entirely in tweets from now on.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbrsy7oeQYE

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bard Maddox posted:

please don't make insinuations of domestic violence based off of a grainy internet photo
yes, this

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bard Maddox posted:

Seriously wtf

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He says he missed his flight because he had to go to the police station to file a report about the incident

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

Also yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've got a scoop for you folks *takes a dump into right hand*

• Locked thread