Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Please don't tempt fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That Raiders girl is Naya Rivera, Mychael Rivera's sister and she's probably famous to your girlfriend.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That Raiders girl is Naya Rivera, Mychael Rivera's sister from Glee, and she's probably famous to your girlfriend.

fixed that for you, as she is definitely more famous than Mychael Rivera.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

fixed that for you, as she is definitely more famous than Mychael Rivera.

...the point was to make a joke that no one here watches Glee and instead recognizes the mediocre tight end from Oakland.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

...the point was to make a joke that no one here watches Glee and instead recognizes the mediocre tight end from Oakland.

that's not a joke tho, that's real life. and rivera had a good game on sunday.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Volkerball posted:

i'm thinking of that scottish dude who bounced back and forth between the raiders and the bills the last two years. or maybe he just stayed with the bills and i got confused with a namechange. either way, my bad. god bless us everyone. christ pseudoscientologist is who you're thinking of and get in here my dude

Late to the party but Raiders bitch

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That'd be the one :3:

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That Raiders girl is Naya Rivera, Mychael Rivera's sister and she's probably famous to your girlfriend.

*stares blankly*

raiders bitch~!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Blitz7x posted:

Guys the Raiders are going to playoffs and only the heat death of the universe can stop it

well it's been nice knowing all of you

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This poo poo ain't over.

But c'mon KC you gotta beat loving Tennessee.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kiimo posted:

This poo poo ain't over.

Andy Reid.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

kiimo posted:

This poo poo ain't over.

0wned bitch

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Metapod posted:

0wned bitch

Yeah owned twice let's make it three times.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

kiimo posted:

Congrats on barely beating an Oakland team without its all-world guard and an injured Derek Carr in your own house with arctic conditions and needing a dickhead spidercam wire to assist you.

If you can get out of the first round, come see us in the divisional.

gently caress the Chiefs forever.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Injury game works both ways but lol on the Raiders imagining a phantom wire to explain a lovely throw, the most Raiders fan excuse ever.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Wait whats this about a wire affecting a pass?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Wait whats this about a wire affecting a pass?

The Carr to Coop bomb near the end of the raiders chiefs game where coop had totally beaten his man ended with the cooper really awkwardly trying to adjust to where the ball was as it feel incomplete, and there's a bunch of theories about why that was.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
No one was claiming the wire (there wasn't one) was the difference between a win and a loss, it was more of a "lol of course that would happen, what else could go wrong" moment

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The stadium people even responded and said lol no way

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kiimo posted:

The stadium people even responded and said lol no way

the stadium people are just chiefs propagandists who denied belcher was there for days.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Cool 9-16 playoff record in 57 years

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Forget it black sunshine, it's Chinatown

hallik
Aug 15, 2003
https://twitter.com/RJinVegas/status/810893226282512386

Raiders Bitch

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I mentioned to my wife yesterday how we have a shot at the super bowl

all we have to do is make sure every game starts in the fourth quarter

if both teams aren't there for the first three then you can't actually run any plays

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

kiimo posted:

Injury game works both ways but lol on the Raiders imagining a phantom wire to explain a lovely throw, the most Raiders fan excuse ever.

Normally a wire is just used to convict their fans.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Thank you, Seattle

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

It's good to see Bruce having success somewhere else while also making some money. He's a cool dude, and as a former drug dealer he's also an ideal Raider. He and Malcolm are two reasons I cheer for you guys.

How is Smith doing? He was competent in Seattle but never really a standout player.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chichevache posted:

It's good to see Bruce having success somewhere else while also making some money. He's a cool dude, and as a former drug dealer he's also an ideal Raider. He and Malcolm are two reasons I cheer for you guys.

How is Smith doing? He was competent in Seattle but never really a standout player.

About the same. He can't shed a block to save his life, but he's generally where he needs to be and stuff.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Volkerball posted:

About the same. He can't shed a block to save his life, but he's generally where he needs to be and stuff.

Sounds about right. Is he your defensive play caller?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chichevache posted:

Sounds about right. Is he your defensive play caller?

No, Perry Riley is, ex-Redskins MLB who has been huge for our run defense.

Thanks, Washington!

https://streamable.com/vs41m

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

kiimo posted:

:ssh:

He's a Titans fan.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/ironhurts/status/811386391275962371

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

http://media.957thegame.com/device/mobile/a/117845156/afternoon-delight-hour-3-12-19-16.htm?pageid=886596

Proclick. Papa spends the first 15 minutes reminiscing about the last 15 years of the Raiders and confirms a lot of poo poo about Al

Nov 6, 2002

What kind of poo poo? That he was desperate to win?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What kind of poo poo? That he was desperate to win?

Well yeah, but the whole "giving JaMarcus blank dvds" and the little phrases that got each coach fired.

When Tom Cable said "we're not losers anymore" after going 8-8 apparently that was his death rattle

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Well yeah, but the whole "giving JaMarcus blank dvds" and the little phrases that got each coach fired.

When Tom Cable said "we're not losers anymore" after going 8-8 apparently that was his death rattle

That's what most reports were saying at that time. Plus he was already on thin ice for punching an assistant in the face.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I'll always remember my "Will Tom Cable Get Fired?" thread and then he gets fired a day later

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/alexmarvez/status/811733526366322688?lang=en

This team is 11-3. Executive of the Year.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Jesus the first words of the podcast are "with the first pick of the 2007 draft the raiders select Jamarcus Russell" .Talk about a trigger warning.

hump day bitches! fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Dec 22, 2016

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

hump day bitches! posted:

Jesus the first words of the podcast is "with the first pick of the 2007 draft the raiders select Jamarcus Russell" .Talk about a trigger warning.

Hearing some of the peak horrors of the last 15 years is oddly gratifying when there's now something to feel positive about in the long term.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

You've come a long way baby.

• Locked thread