Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Murmur Twin posted:

Ah, my bad!

##vote Tobbs - this is a serious vote for reasons I'll go into later.

What the heck is up with dropping a vote before the rationale on someone that isn't even a front runner my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Quidthulhu posted:

I forgot to quote you, the above was for you bb~

hmm. i see the argument you're making and i don't want to dismiss your effort, but at present i think i'm seeing more awkward than dishonest behavior. i still feel worse about omg.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

this is a stickup posted:

the bolded part is exactly what a debate on keane would be like. it would end in a random bad mislynch at the last second and stifle any discussion on D2

to the points below, I assumed the message was legit. the mod lying to players point is good, but I didn't agree. I don't see that even possibly being a fake message, though it could be.

either scum used the ability to try and save a scumbro from being the victim of an entertaining d1 turbo, or we get stuck there for at least 2 days. either way, I'd end it there

The thing is that I don't see how it might stifle any discussion on D2. It'll either be,

1. Keane get lynched and we scumhunt based on posts, like what we're supposed to do. Hell, someone might have night results and we can discuss that.
2. Keane don't get lynched, and then we scumhunt based on posts etc etc

I just don't understand how it would stifle any discussions because we are capable of having multiple conversations. If someone brings up Keane's message again in D2, why is it exactly stiffling to the game? If you don't want people talking about Keane in D2, then why not steer the conversation towards something you think is interesting?

Okay, now I nap.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I just think people are making oddly broad assumptions on how the later days will go. I mean, come on. I'm gonna use my day action to kill someone because I think people might talk about a message saying that they're unlynchable? that's stupid.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

Ah, my bad!

##vote Tobbs - this is a serious vote for reasons I'll go into later.

Yeah, bad idea to push me today :)

But go ahead and be scummy!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

drowned in pussy juice posted:

What the heck is up with dropping a vote before the rationale on someone that isn't even a front runner my dude

She doesn't understand our love obviously.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

OMGVBFLOL (2): EXAKT Science, Dick Bastardly, Somberbrero, EXAKT Science
Dick Bastardly (2): EXAKT Science, Quidthulhu
Infinitum (2): Quidthulhu, TMMadman, GulagDolls, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, GulagDolls, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, Quidthulhu, drowned in pussy juice
Quidthulhu (2): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, GulagDolls, CapitalistPig, Infinitum
Cheap Trick souvenirs (2): Tired Moritz, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, Infinitum
Lynch No One! (1): got some chores tonight
Tobbs Gnawed (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Murmur Twin
Somberbrero (1): Epsilon Plus
Tired Moritz (1): King Burgundy, this is a stickup, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, this is a stickup
TMMadman (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
Jonathan Fisk (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
this is a stickup (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
EXAKT Science (0): CapitalistPig, Infinitum, Infinitum, CapitalistPig
drowned in pussy juice (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science

Not Voting (8): Cheap Trick souvenirs, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, Jonathan Fisk, OMGVBFLOL, Raeg, this is a stickup, Tobbs Gnawed

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. We will be done at January 30th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EST -- You have 2 days, 5 hours, don't disappoint us!

TODAY'S THEME: ROLLING

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I have my reasons but it would be counterproductive to push them at this time.

fake edit: Oh poo poo I think I made a Katamari pun, nice

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

But fine, ##vote TMM

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Quid your not my #1, OMG is. Your reaction is telling and I am less inclined to vote you now. Thank you for your cooperation.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Murmur Twin posted:

But fine, ##vote TMM

I think I missed your logic here?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

What is the case on OMG, multiple people are mentioning him

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

What's your opinion of TMM?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Quidthulhu posted:

What is the case on OMG, multiple people are mentioning him

My case was based on a bad vote on diqnol, followed by an essentially immediate invite following the slightest pressure from me and a few others

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Unvote not invite obv

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

EXAKT Science posted:

My case was based on a bad vote on diqnol, followed by an essentially immediate invite following the slightest pressure from me and a few others

:same:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Please everyone leave tobbs alone today and also who is NyQuil

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Diqnol sorry

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Diqnol is Cheap Trick Souveniers

Who are you, drowned man

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Mc eating disorder was my last username but I have fully embraced my new identity

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Imma nickname you Bogan Bill

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm bogan bill from Brisbane nice to meet you mate, who should we string up and turn into a dead dingos donger today

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Murmur, are you planning on going into detail on why you want to kill my beautiful tobbs today, because I don't want you just leaving slanderous accusations hanging over the head of the most incredible being in this presumably spherical universe

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Mc eating disorder was my last username but I have fully embraced my new identity

Oi fuckin hell mate!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur, are you planning on going into detail on why you want to kill my beautiful tobbs today, because I don't want you just leaving slanderous accusations hanging over the head of the most incredible being in this presumably spherical universe

Eventually! What are your thoughts on TMM?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm going to jump in and answer this question because I have no impression at all they've barely posted and they had a plausible excuse for being absent the first day or so so I don't really care and now we can get back to why you were willing to throw a vote on my tobbs and then retract it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Murmur Twin posted:

Eventually! What are your thoughts on TMM?

I can't believe my previous post took me more than six minutes to write but you got it buddy

basically what I want to know is are you going to give us this information about tobbs today or not can you at least tell me that now

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I can't believe my previous post took me more than six minutes to write but you got it buddy

basically what I want to know is are you going to give us this information about tobbs today or not can you at least tell me that now

Why do you want to know when I'm going to share it? It's a single vote with no explanation, does that bother you?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Everything about your avatar bothers me tbqh

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Everything about your avatar bothers me tbqh

:glomp:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Murmur Twin posted:

Why do you want to know when I'm going to share it? It's a single vote with no explanation, does that bother you?

It's not so much the no explanation thing as the cryptic 'this vote is for real but I'll tell u later why it's for real' followed by you promptly dropping it altogether as soon as someone pressed you for details that is called SLANDER my flat friend

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

It's not so much the no explanation thing as the cryptic 'this vote is for real but I'll tell u later why it's for real' followed by you promptly dropping it altogether as soon as someone pressed you for details that is called SLANDER my flat friend

I think it'd be LIBEL? :j: But for real, at worst I'm voting for someone (TMM) with no in-game content.

I'm going to jump in and answer this question because I have no impression at all they've barely posted and they had a plausible excuse for being absent the first day or so so I don't really care and now we can get back to why you were willing to throw a vote on my tobbs and then retract it

TMMadman posted:

Now we need one more.

And just FYI for the thread, I'm going to be traveling/skiing again on Feb 6th thru Feb 8th. So I won't be posting much during those days, if I'm still alive in the game.

drowned - Is that the plausible excuse you're talking about? It's a week early.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh yeah that's my b I didn't read the dates but look I'm not mad at you or your vote on tmm or even you asking questions of my tobbs but I'm just making sure you know I will not stand for any kind of bullshit push against the most beautiful being in katamari

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you got something to say, say it but I don't want to see any goddamned empty votes against tobbs from this point on and that applies to everyone there will be consequences

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You're hella mad bro, you gotta roll with the punches more

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

You're hella mad bro, you gotta roll with the punches more

Is that the secret to your scum game?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Somberbrero posted:

naw i can get behind exakt here. the unvote was motivated by perception rather than thought.

##vote omg

negative

step by step:

1) "a vote on the guy that just killed a townie? makes sense to me."
2) "oh, they're right, that all but confirms him as town. nevermind"

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

He's only posted in joke phase. Due to the Ecco game I can't be confident in any read of him.

How do you get a read on someone who's only participated in joke phase anyways?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

If you got something to say, say it but I don't want to see any goddamned empty votes against tobbs from this point on and that applies to everyone there will be consequences

##vote Tobbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote tobbs

• Locked thread