Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Raeg posted:

That's just a nonsense. You're posting nonsense. YT done things I disagree with, I voted for him. I'm sure you'd also be posting that I was just echoing Kash If I'd posted the case. Since then YT has solidified my vote for maytyr posting.

Can you explain to me the correlation between martyr posting and scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Murmur Twin posted:

Can you explain to me the correlation between martyr posting and scum?

In my experience, I've rarely if ever seen a YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOING TO KICK YOURSELF flip town. It leans more scum than town to me. Helps muddy the water and give town pause.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
There haven't been enough murders today

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Yorkshire Tea posted:

There's probably other scum in the lurkers somewhere and Quid's case on tpink was completely bizarre.

Asiina posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Quid made a completely nonsense case earlier. Quid maybe also scum.

I'm catching up still today (though it's not as bad as yesterday) but this is a good reminder for me to go back to my vote:

##vote Quid

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Asiina posted:

I'm caught up now.

I'm super tired of Kash misrepresenting the things I'm saying.

I was never tunneling, I've always been looking at other people. Just because I refuse to let this scummy behaviour fade into the background and get ignored when I think you're scum doesn't mean that I'm exclusively looking at you, Kash.

You did the same thing earlier by trying to say that I had no problems with a lovely vig because it wasn't random, when I'd said the exact opposite.

You're putting words in my mouth and just straight up lying about things that have been happening.

I am reluctant to again reopen this after the million posts on it yesterday but same: I don't share Kash's view of "I'm going to use this anti-town power even though I'm town because it's role madness and I want to have fun," but I can at least sort of understand it; what I don't understand and still makes no sense to me is to go beyond that and argue, as he did, that everyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot and that he had to use it and had no choice otherwise. Not going to rehash it all again today but it makes no sense to me from someone who is supposedly town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Traditional Games > The Game Room > [Mafia] Final Fantay Five Mafia: No Fun Fiesta Edition.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Raeg posted:

In my experience, I've rarely if ever seen a YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOING TO KICK YOURSELF flip town. It leans more scum than town to me. Helps muddy the water and give town pause.

In my experience, it's usually a frustrated and new townsperson that tries this and gets railroaded anyway. I don't know YT enough to make a judgment call on that one way or another.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
normally I would agree but it seems a bit weird in a role madness game

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Raeg posted:

redneck nazgul posted:

In my experience, it's usually a frustrated and new townsperson that tries this and gets railroaded anyway. I don't know YT enough to make a judgment call on that one way or another.

I do the "YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOING TO KICK YOURSELF" thing every time I am about to get mislynched as town, because I get butthurt about mafia. :v:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A second symbol of doom appears in the sky.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Yorkshire Tea (8): Little Mac, Added Space, Tired Moritz, Jamuraan, Raeg, Kashuno, Max, Bifauxnen, Flamander, Lumpen, Kashuno, Bifauxnen
Flamander (3): Bifauxnen, Poque, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Mithross
Raeg (2): SLASHER HAWKE, Murmur Twin
bowmore (2): The Ninth Layer, Poque, bowmore, Poque, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Bifauxnen (1): SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, King Burgundy
Kashuno (1): King Burgundy, Asiina, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, King Burgundy
Quidthulhu (1): Moatillata, Added Space, Kashuno, Kashuno, Added Space, Lumpen, Moatillata, Lumpen, tpink
CCKeane (1): Moatillata, King Burgundy, King Burgundy
tpink (1): Quidthulhu
King Burgundy (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Poque (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
SLASHER HAWKE (0): redneck nazgul, redneck nazgul
Jamuraan (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Tired Moritz (0): Poque, Poque

Not Voting (8): CCKeane, chaoslord, IllegallySober, Jonathan Fisk, Kashuno, redneck nazgul, this is a stickup, Yorkshire Tea

With 28 alive, it's 15 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 28th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 hours, 36 minutes.

:siren: Day 2 - Desert (All Chemists gain a Phoenix Down today) :siren:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Well gently caress. Not me.

I really don't get the whole argument that lynching YT is too obvious. He did something that was genuinely lynchable and is feeling the heat.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

:killing::killing::killing::killing::killing:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Added space were a necro d1 or d2?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CapitalistPig posted:

i can't wait for n2 holy poo poo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
4 Necromancers as claimed atm: Added Space, Kash (confirmed use), KB (confirmed use), tpink

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
tpink!!!!!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Interesting. That one kind of coincides with Tpink's reappearance, wonder if it was him.

Would still leave one unclaimed.

So tonight, multiple job deaths from poison.
Everyone has a 25% chance of dying(losing a job).
Everyone has ANOTHER 25% chance of dying(losing a job).
Everyone has a 25% chance of being jailed.
Everyone has a 40% chance of being frogged.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Raeg posted:

Also, fwiw, pretty sure I do this when I get cuddled, regardless of alignment.

I also do the laughing at the idiots that cuddled me thing if I was town.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

King Burgundy posted:

Interesting. That one kind of coincides with Tpink's reappearance, wonder if it was him.

I have used no actions today.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

I have used no actions today.

well then you're an IDIOT!!!! :killing:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

King Burgundy posted:

I like these odds.

:chaostrump:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kashuno posted:

well then you're an IDIOT!!!! :killing:

I have no day action today :sadwave:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I bet it's a lurker.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'll be honest, I didn't know this game was going to have 500+ posts per day when I joined up.

This is pretty much me. I should have known when the signup list got to almost 30 that this would have been different.

I also haven't had really any exciting jobs up to this point but I want to stay in the game, so I'll do my best to stay active. Not certain I'll be around for deadline but will be around again between now and then on my breaks at work.

Not voting yet until I get to read the last 300 posts instead of skimming.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

I had Necromancer as my first job and didn't use it (see my comment above re tending to play as pro-town when I play 3P).

tpink posted:

I have no day action today :sadwave:

lol gently caress off liar

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I am still happy with Tpink, would also vote YT for his terrible play.

It would be more ideal for a berserker team to eat Tpink I guess, do you guys get charges tomorrow?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
honestly even though I was pushing the tpink zerker kill, he's actively lying about his role which concerns me

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Tired Moritz posted:

i think it's very lame to scold someone for using their power off the cuff and then goes shooting someone. I mean at least Kash's power is random, YT specificially went "wellll I might as well shoot Little Mac for no reason"

Wait what on earth? I never said that. I loving love that Kash used his power. It's hilarious.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yeah I just realized that. I can't keep track of things in this game anymore.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kashuno posted:

honestly even though I was pushing the tpink zerker kill, he's actively lying about his role which concerns me

I proved he was actively lying earlier, were you one of the "quid.makes no sense" naysayers??

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

I proved he was actively lying earlier, were you one of the "quid.makes no sense" naysayers??

I thought the post was hard to follow, yes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
honestly, I'm starting to get pretty suspicious of all the ANTI-FUN players.

What's the point of having such a huge argument other than it's to get people to push onto Kash? Like I feel like it's scum just pushing Kash until some townies decide that Kash would be a good lynch and when kash flipped, they could just blame the townies that voted first.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
YT is a real bad vote

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why??

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

honestly, I'm starting to get pretty suspicious of all the ANTI-FUN players.

What's the point of having such a huge argument other than it's to get people to push onto Kash? Like I feel like it's scum just pushing Kash until some townies decide that Kash would be a good lynch and when kash flipped, they could just blame the townies that voted first.

I'm not even being voted lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

YT is a real bad vote

hm. I don't really agree it's a bad vote, although there are better.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Kashuno posted:

I'm not even being voted lol

that's the point! if people are so willing to have like 3 pages of bitching about how your decision was terrible, why didn't they vote you?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

that's the point! if people are so willing to have like 3 pages of bitching about how your decision was terrible, why didn't they vote you?

But...I was voted...

Kashuno (1): King Burgundy, Asiina, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, King Burgundy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't get the point you're trying to make TM, who's scum?

• Locked thread