Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Asiina posted:

I feel largely unable to decipher what AA is even talking about. Is that just me?

It's not just you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

I feel largely unable to decipher what AA is even talking about. Is that just me?

nope, but I'm starting to see it as more weird town instead of scum. I've seen AA as off and scummy before in other games where they were town. I think AA just comes from some opposite land where I can't get anything they say, and they think everything I say is weird.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

b-minus1 posted:

It is very odd that only a handful of players are dead set on lynching me, while others either believe me or haven't commented.

Bifauxnen, flerp, King Burgundy, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Tobbs Gnawed and Truth Quark want me to die.

Ok, sure.

##vote b-minus1

Wouldn't want to make you irrational AND a liar.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Asiina posted:

I'm not sure where he's coming from at all on GeneX. He just says he thinks he's scum.
I'm also just not really sure where he's coming from in general.

I would prefer to ##vote Moat over b-minus, at least for today.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

flerp posted:

what even is this post? why are you posting observations? do you have anything to say ABOUT this?

drat you seem overly aggressive this game. if i am lynched it will be useful to know who caused my lynch.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
moat or bminus, it can go either way

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

i dont care who, both r real bad

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

flerp posted:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Ok, sure.

##vote b-minus1

Wouldn't want to make you irrational AND a liar.

please explain why you think i'm lying. what part of my claim (flavor, ability, night action, breadcrumb, etc) do you not believe? i'm genuinely curious.

just so we're clear: I am Tifa, town aligned Elite Bodyguard. protected bif n1. we're both still alive, so nobody tried to kill me or her last night.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ypm are you a lyncher?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Nah to bminus I think he’s on the up and up

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Little Mac posted:

Ypm are you a lyncher?

You were all willing to answer last game day

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

where the hell has Hal disappeared to?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

And to give a flippant answer to ypms questions from earlier, I felt like the case was bad and it seemed like it was gaining steam. Seeing so many folks jump in to a bad case made me think it could be scum trying to jump in and push something weak. It may have been painted by thoughts from a previous game, but I mostly just didn't like the case

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
And you don’t actually believe that. I was with a sea of people who switched over to you.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Your Personal Muse posted:

You were all willing to answer last game day

What? This is tough to parse.

Do you want me lunched or would you be cool if scum killed me? Afaf

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

b-minus1 posted:

It is very odd that only a handful of players are dead set on lynching me, while others either believe me or haven't commented.

Bifauxnen, flerp, King Burgundy, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Tobbs Gnawed and Truth Quark want me to die.

This is just the list of players that are actually participating, for the most part.

I've also noticed how many people are sitting back.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

And you don’t actually believe that. I was with a sea of people who switched over to you.

Sure but you're the only one really carrying a torch for me <3

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

b-minus1 posted:

please explain why you think i'm lying. what part of my claim (flavor, ability, night action, breadcrumb, etc) do you not believe? i'm genuinely curious.

just so we're clear: I am Tifa, town aligned Elite Bodyguard. protected bif n1. we're both still alive, so nobody tried to kill me or her last night.

I think Tifa is your fakeclaim. I don't know why you were so free with soft-claiming etc., except that you got a really nice character for your fake flavor and have played exceedingly carelessly believing it would save you.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I would like the list of people you consider suspect specifically because of the gaspy case.

You said you would answer this when you aren’t on your phone.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Little Mac posted:

What? This is tough to parse.

Do you want me lunched or would you be cool if scum killed me? Afaf

I mean if the opposing scum team killed you that would be great.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Not just you. Telling people it is pointless to try and get motivations in a game that is entirely about that, is super weird.

But, after thinking the same things last game I played with him where he was town, I don't know that it makes him scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Little Mac posted:

And to give a flippant answer to ypms questions from earlier, I felt like the case was bad and it seemed like it was gaining steam. Seeing so many folks jump in to a bad case made me think it could be scum trying to jump in and push something weak. It may have been painted by thoughts from a previous game, but I mostly just didn't like the case

LMac, do you still see the Gaspy case as bad now that Gaspy held off from voting DB until he was already as good as hammered?

I'm also feeling much better about TQ's contributions today and think TQ could've been a scum Gaspy's town patsy.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You said you would answer this when you aren’t on your phone.

I'm on my phone! Here's a screenshot

https://imgur.com/myWpaEx

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Little Mac posted:

I'm on my phone! Here's a screenshot

https://imgur.com/myWpaEx

I believe you. When can you provide the analysis?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

King Burgundy posted:

This is just the list of players that are actually participating, for the most part.

I've also noticed how many people are sitting back.

those are both good points. and now little mac and ypm have started some weird back and forth argument while largely ignoring anything that has happened on the last few pages.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Bifauxnen posted:

LMac, do you still see the Gaspy case as bad now that Gaspy held off from voting DB until he was already as good as hammered?

I'm also feeling much better about TQ's contributions today and think TQ could've been a scum Gaspy's town patsy.

I dunno about it it's less bad in light of that but I mean it's not the case I'd focus on today with so many flips. I'd look at gulag interactions. I feel like he's normally pretty good about not even talking to scum Bros.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It’s not unthinkable that I would be following up on something you promised, and the fact that you are trying to paint it as “crazy YPM is a lyncher” is not a good look.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

b-minus1 posted:

those are both good points. and now little mac and ypm have started some weird back and forth argument while largely ignoring anything that has happened on the last few pages.

I'm responding to ypm because he kept mentioning me.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

It’s not unthinkable that I would be following up on something you promised, and the fact that you are trying to paint it as “crazy YPM is a lyncher” is not a good look.

I'm just asking questions. Just saying you're barking up the wrong mountain

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

b-minus1 posted:

Why do you think it’s a weird argument?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Didn’t you say you leaned scum on LMac, B?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

As far as the last two pages go I think flerp comes off looking pretty bad imo. I don't believe B-Minus claim. It reads like loving around and is a weird point for flerp to push

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
also KB: I was thinking about those posts of mine that you quoted from the shine game. remember i was turboed d1 in that game even though (i thought) I had posted more detailed reads than i have in this game. so can you really blame me for trying a different strategy? i was a little overzealous and probably should not have breadcrumbed my role so early in this game, but i never thought i would be attacked so aggressively by a few players in this game. i don't get it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Little Mac posted:

As far as the last two pages go I think flerp comes off looking pretty bad imo. I don't believe B-Minus claim. It reads like loving around and is a weird point for flerp to push

if you don't believe bminus' claim, why would you think flerp looks bad for pressing him on it?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

also KB: I was thinking about those posts of mine that you quoted from the shine game. remember i was turboed d1 in that game even though (i thought) I had posted more detailed reads than i have in this game. so can you really blame me for trying a different strategy? i was a little overzealous and probably should not have breadcrumbed my role so early in this game, but i never thought i would be attacked so aggressively by a few players in this game. i don't get it

what "strategy", the main thing that got you lunched had little to do with your posting style, just your not noticing the masonry until real late and then not reading the room too well when I said you should fullclaim immediately :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

and what relation does claiming in a private confirmed masonry (well, confirmed for you anyway) have to broadcasting valuable role info to the whole drat thread haha

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

if you don't believe bminus' claim, why would you think flerp looks bad for pressing him on it?

yeah im uhhhh lost on that bit

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Bifauxnen posted:

where the hell has Hal disappeared to?

Reading back, this is also a good question.

He hasn't even checked in today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Bifauxnen posted:

because I think he was just loving around and it's not worth pressing

• Locked thread