Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

If you are town SNG you need to drop this immediately, because you continuing to harp on it is very scummy

Fine. I’m probably overthinking everything and ranting anyway. Sorry guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sandnavyguy posted:

But if you mean to focus on the last part of your question, leaving them on is a mute abstaining vote. Inherently it shrinks scum in comparison to the non scum majority. Like I already said.

since you've been facing this w a utilitarian philosophy to minimize harm under the assumption that whoever you shoot will be town, how does shooting bif cause less harm than killing a lurker?

also, tbh i find myself agreeing w the people saying sng seems frustrated and alone and therefore town.... which annoys me because im frustrated w his choice. one idea tho: i mean, maybe his scumbros simply agreed that they thought bif was gonna flip scum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

GenericGirlName posted:

What’s the actual # of people who explicitly told SNG they had to shoot the gun right this moment or else?

i told him he was a big baby if he didn't shoot someone on his improbable day 1 lumpen scum list (which included bif to be fair).

then i said a post later it should be bminus

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CapnAndy posted:

beet get out of my head

it's spacious in here :v:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

RIP biffffff

I need to go back and look at sng’s “I’m about to shoot bif” post to see if it’s posturing but my gut feeling is sng is town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

i told him he was a big baby if he didn't shoot someone on his improbable day 1 lumpen scum list (which included bif to be fair).

then i said a post later it should be bminus

Beet, you are not giving me good vibes this game

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GenericGirlName posted:

What’s the actual # of people who explicitly told SNG they had to shoot the gun right this moment or else?

to be fair, i pretty much did say that

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

t a s t e posted:

I disagree beet, if I’m scum I’m killing anyone who’s not my alignment on d1and being content w that

having just played a game with you as scum i know that you wouldn't knowingly let a team member, especially a newer player to the game, expose themselves too much.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Beet, you are not giving me good vibes this game

you say that in a lot of games recently and then do nothing about it.

case at me bro.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

lot of bad writers that play mafia, go figure

lmao

yeah i think AA has the same avatar?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hambeet posted:

having just played a game with you as scum i know that you wouldn't knowingly let a team member, especially a newer player to the game, expose themselves too much.

I suppose that’s true but if I had that strap theres no way anyone would stop me

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sandnavyguy posted:

I had a vig in the cuomo game and I waited til D2 before using it, I think D1 vigs are useless to be honest.

nah never not vig.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

t a s t e posted:

I suppose that’s true but if I had that strap theres no way anyone would stop me

oh man if i had the vig it would have been done and dusted without consulting anyone. regardless if i was town or scum.

hambeet posted:

nah never not vig.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I’m not doubting people DID, I just wonder about the actual #. It feels like a very vocal minority. Although that is neither here nor there in terms of “pressure applied to SNG”

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

E+ asked for a replacement in gen thread

even the mod is sick of our poo poo.

how rude.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I've only skimmed the last 8 hours of posting but im glad to see hambeet continues to live up to his title as father of lies

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

GenericGirlName posted:

I’m not doubting people DID, I just wonder about the actual #. It feels like a very vocal minority. Although that is neither here nor there in terms of “pressure applied to SNG”

oh if your point is was there any real pressure? no it was only a handful. but a newer player even one or two votes is 'pressure'.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hambeet posted:

even the mod is sick of our poo poo.

how rude.

Lol

Ep I’m willing to do it

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

t a s t e posted:

I will support any of bifs list

same. solidarity for bif! her reads will not be forgotten!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Steak posted:

same. solidarity for bif! her reads will not be forgotten!

agree with this but only because taste suggested it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

unless he's scum and know his team isn't listed on it

:vince:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

nah only joking. at least we can assume each scum team is hunting the other. do they have their own wincons? can someone confirm for me pls ta?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

hambeet posted:

oh if your point is was there any real pressure? no it was only a handful. but a newer player even one or two votes is 'pressure'.

No, I 100% knew that pressure was real. There was quite a frenzy of posts for a while there. I’m just rambling sorry!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if i had a gun i would pop off asap i will do this every game regardless of alignment and it is something i have made known every game im in

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

that's okay ggn!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i like the cut of john cena's jib.

i guess i'd shoot tommu because lol, it's tommu.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sorry it's not relevant to the conversation anymore i just wanted to highlight how bad tommu is. thx

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gun coveters are scum. shooting bif was weak as hell, bif wasnt lurking bif was actively scumhunting and just because someone reads on you you dont try to kill them

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

hambeet posted:

i like the cut of john cena's jib.

i guess i'd shoot tommu because lol, it's tommu.

Dw you can night kill me tonight

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Looking for a gun to shoot my posting enemies...

In minecraft

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

RIP biffffff

I need to go back and look at sng’s “I’m about to shoot bif” post to see if it’s posturing but my gut feeling is sng is town

"I'm going to go back and look at the single post that happened two pages ago. i'm telling you all i'm going to do this because that's a natural thing to do about one single post and is not at all for townie cred"

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote hal

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommunist posted:

Dw you can night kill me tonight

if you played shoot mans with me i would every night

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

If you are town SNG you need to drop this immediately, because you continuing to harp on it is very scummy

wow look at this lowkey "hey bro chill and check scum chat"

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

JOHN CENA posted:

gun coveters are scum. shooting bif was weak as hell, bif wasnt lurking bif was actively scumhunting and just because someone reads on you you dont try to kill them

i was looking forward to having some players to post with at night when most of you are asleep, and now that's been taken away with me and i'm only left with tommu.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

wow look at this lowkey "hey bro chill and check scum chat"

lmao

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hey everyone check out that hal post i parodied in a funny accent.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

crabman give me a gun

im going to shoot a scum

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

hambeet posted:

i was looking forward to having some players to post with at night when most of you are asleep, and now that's been taken away with me and i'm only left with tommu.

the joke is i've been going to bed at 8pm in an attempt to get more sleep, i still only manage 3 hours tho :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Tommunist posted:

the joke is i've been going to bed at 8pm in an attempt to get more sleep, i still only manage 3 hours tho :(

mate i see your poo poo vomit all over discord at all hours of the day