Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lewis is allowed to lose this year he’s won the last 4 championships anybody who thinks he still has anything to prove by winning another one is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

if it was RUS and BOT v VER and PER on sunday it would have been a RBR 1-2

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

He’ll probably still win anyways

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Skim Milk posted:

hamilton will take max to the very end this season for WDC

RBR WCC
HAM WDC

And it's going to be both closer than we'd like and crushing from the wall whisperer.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

and lastly for this facts session

checo wdc 2021 🇲🇽

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Skim Milk posted:

checo wdc 2021 🇲🇽
The dream.

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

hamilton is like lebron to me. used to root for him everyday, but now that it is been established over and over again that you may be the best ever, I want to see you earn you next championship

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Zedd posted:

The dream.

inshallah

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Most wins in f1 history is not enough for these posters, no but maybe another win or two who can say

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Skim Milk posted:

hamilton is like lebron to me. used to root for him everyday, but now that it is been established over and over again that you may be the best ever, I want to see you earn you next championship

my heart was POUNDING watching max catch lewis on 3 tires last year but this year it's different for me. go earn that 8th if you're to be the goat. I've been a hamilton fan since the late 00s

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

ethanol posted:

Most wins in f1 history is not enough for these posters, no but maybe another win or two who can say

nah man, I love to see history in the making. I just want hammy to burn it into my mind that he really is the greatest ever. I want to see the greatest really put themselves into an untouchable level of achievement. I want to see hamilton, or for that matter, any sports figure, just shatter every record and then some in my life time. its incredible to watch

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Skim Milk posted:

my heart was POUNDING watching max catch lewis on 3 tires last year but this year it's different for me. go earn that 8th if you're to be the goat. I've been a hamilton fan since the late 00s

Sorry bout the last 15 or so years of your life

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Skim Milk posted:

I’ve been a fan of you never posting again since whenever it was that you registered

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

boop the snoot posted:

Sorry bout the last 15 or so years of your life

Suntoucher posted:

I’ve been a fan of you never posting again since whenever it was that you registered

hamilton: he good

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

Suntoucher posted:

I cherish each and every one of your bad posts, friend

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Hamilton is blessed and the goat it's true. RBR is just cheating in a yet to be determined way more than everyone else is.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Rbr has gotten lucky they don’t have what it takes to see this through

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Remember when Hamilton left McLaren for Mercedes and everybody* was super skeptical

That’s aged pretty well

*hi wicka

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

I was rooting for Lewis in 2008. I learned to dislike him over the past 7 years

Skim Milk posted:

checo wdc 2021 🇲🇽

:hmmyes:

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

Can we not use slurs like 'chud' and 'gammon' in this of all threads where the sport's ad breaks seem to be exclusively for 4+ figure timepieces, preventative hair loss treatment, erectile dysfunction medication and cruise holidays? It's the most obnoxious and oblivious self righteous drivel as we all watch pit crew and drivers routinely wear masks under their noses or not at all.

Wtf is a gammon? Like from Zelda?

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

TheBacon posted:

I dont think chuds would play a game where a dude wears a dress

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i too am highly offended at the use of this slur that i have never heard of ever in my life?

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

POCKET CHOMP posted:

i too am highly offended at the use of this slur that i have never heard of ever in my life?

wow look at this woke posting. mods??????

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

harperdc posted:

Remember when Hamilton left McLaren for Mercedes and everybody* was super skeptical

That’s aged pretty well

*hi wicka

lol i posted a pretty gold take predicting that it would be the end of his career and it was simon fuller and XIX entertainments fault for distracting him with pretending to be p diddy

almost every take ive posted has resulted in the total opposite happening. maybe i should keep doing them...

i predict mercedes will continue winning every championship for the next 10 years :twisted:

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Zedd posted:

The dream.

The truth

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
kramering into a sealion: mercedes loving sucks

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

my red bull consumption has gone up notably I mean to be fair it started at basically zero but now when I look in the drinks case at the gas station I hear ginger spice whisper 'checo wdc 2021'

PoopSok
Jun 5, 2005

Just lemme eatcha, one time
Ay yi yiiii

Zeta Acosta posted:

kramering into a sealion: mercedes loving sucks

but THIS guy :allears:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

TheBacon posted:

I gather it's a term which has come to prominence in the UK online circles recently for the kind of loud, ignorant and probably racist middle-aged/boomer rear end in a top hat who voted for Brexit yet wonders why they can't go retire in Spain anymore.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

harperdc posted:

I gather it's a term which has come to prominence in the UK online circles recently for the kind of loud, ignorant and probably racist middle-aged/boomer rear end in a top hat who voted for Brexit yet wonders why they can't go retire in Spain anymore.

There already is a term for that it's called a British person

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh to be fair the gammon are not strictly found on party lines - a lot of them “don’t care about that politics shite” and then complain about the gubberment to anyone who will listen

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

italian quid posted:

There already is a term for that it's called a British person

Gammons are men Karen’s are the women.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

learnincurve posted:

Gammons are men Karen’s are the women.

Hello, Karen

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Silverstone tickets will sell our in the next few hours - full 170k crowd

https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/formula-1-british-grand-prix

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Beeb says 140k, which is still insanity

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Don't worry about Silverstone, the Euro finals will super-spread enough to cancel an audience.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1408068393111068672

e: Not sure what you're talking about, all governments are saying COVID is over.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
U.K. will have 92% of everyone over the age of 18 with at least one jab before silverstone, we’ve been fairly brutal and hoardy with our vaccination program

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

learnincurve posted:

U.K. will have 92% of everyone over the age of 18 with at least one jab before silverstone, we’ve been fairly brutal and hoardy with our vaccination program

doesn't delta really need both doses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Vasukhani posted:

doesn't delta really need both doses?

Yup and the Astra Zeneca vaccine is less effective against it than the others lmao