Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

WRECKER 8: Baudolino P.D.F. Free Download

Luxe: -14
Augs: Bone Lacing (Immune to Crits except on a roll of 4)

I com bac Ⅰ turn latr lo theres evin mor water fartgas Ayes with Legs and a Junker laters

ENC: Retreat to 210 (Trideohead and Gains can peek)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Wrecker_01: Barnacle Gus posted:

[HP:06/06][Move:04/04]
[OXY:3/3][POW:3/3][MED:3/3]
[Aeropath Fund:000/100][Scrap:00]
[Haztokens: None][Armor:NA]
[Weapons:0/2][Minions:1/2]
[Hex:701]
[Mutations]
-[Brachial Spurs]:[Gain a melee attack mode - 1d8/2P, +Up/+1 per Rad; freeACTs are standard ACTs.]
-[Chitinous Carapace]:[Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor ]
[Augs][1/0][Over limit! +Downscale x1]
-[Eyegear]:[Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.]
[Loot]
-[Optiscope][Utility]
-[GroGutz][Utility]
-[Safe-T Pal][Familiar]

"Nothin?"
"..."
"Nothin. Poor fishing 'ere."
"This is DEEP, innit?"
"Startin to think we've dropped on some other, non-televised location."
"...Nothing better to do, so I'll get to work on the rig here."
"Haven't worked with this model before, but should be enough parts to get it movin again."
"Prob'ly."

Gus Boosts!

Sponsors, could still use a Haz-C. A DPM-Shotgun would be nice, too.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Aug - Pugnopalp: Gain a melee attack: 1d4/2, +Up per Scrap held

"I know the camera loves me but defense turrets are not the kind of shoot I'm interested in. I'll be in my trailer until we're done."

Cover

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 5: The Matador

(Attached to Weapon Mount)
HP: 3/3 Move: 3 Scrap: 05 Luxe: -10
DR: 1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 3/3 Power (-1) // 3/3 Air
Augs [2/2]:
Weapon Mount (LVL1) Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. Equipped: Steelito.
Berserker Trigger (LVL1) Power Attacks are Upscaled for each enemy unit beyond 1 in the hex.

The sound of clacking footsteps follows the Matador as they enter the hex and size up there opposition. Common Sea Fauna, Automated Turrets and one armed thug. Only one of these things seemed like it would put up a decent fight.

[Stand To Attention] The Matador felt the power coursing through his bone marrow, a potent cocktail of adrenalin and other unnameable substances fired every neuron in his encased brain matter as the AdrenoMAX and Berserker Trigger fluids hit his system at the exact time [Die On Your Feet]

The Bulky Mutant barely had time to shout alarm before he was summarily perforated, eviscerated and executed in a shower of blood and uproarious applause from an unseen source.

ENC: Top Priority Power Attack vs Blackfathom Trawler with Weapon-Mounted Steelito. Using AdrenoMAX 1d20 = 20 3P Damage

Due to Weapon Mount the Steelito is current base 1d10/1P, power attacking adds 1 Upshift and activates AdrenoMAX for +1 Damage, due to the 5 additional enemies in the hex beyond my target I gain 5 additional upshifts from Berserker Trigger, for a total of 1d20 plus 1 extra damage for upshifts beyond 1d20 for a total of 1d20/3P. Top Priority means this happens before any kind of Suppression.

Patrons and Observers, The Matador Requests: One Motile Bio Cover and One DPM-Shotgun
Sincerely, The Matador

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 2, 2022

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 3:Specimen J-17

code:
H:4 $:0 L:-4
Aug - Weapon Mount: Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. DPM Rifle mounted.
Mut - Technovore: Gain +1 Scrap from Salvage and deal +1 damage (+1 per Rad) to synth targets; Heal ACTs additionally consume 1 Scrap.
Mut - Chitinous Carapace: Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor
--Subscription handshake--
--Feed live--

"Boom. Claggimus Smyth himself wouldn't find anything wrong with that shot. Excerpt maybe the caliber. That DPM is no rail cannon."

ENC: Power attack Discreet Urchin in hex to the E [1d10]=8

Wishlist: Depth Hazmat.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

WRECKER 13: These-Gains-Are-For-God Osmiund

HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 04 Luxe: 00
DR: 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 3/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [1/5]:
Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.

"You shouldn't be here. There's a problem with the hull."

Gains slams her hammer into the hatch control system.

"It's getting worse."

She tears the hammer head out of the housing remains, trailing shocking cabling into the spreading puddle.

Improvise! [1d6]=6
6 Exposed Conduits: 1d6/Disable1 AoE (Indiscriminate)
Attack 1d6/Disable1 AoE star 1-3, crab, Trideo, Baudo [_6d6]=(3+4+1+3+2+2)=15

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Aug 2, 2022

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 15: Beaufer Jingco

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 05 Luxe: 00
DR: 2 HazDR: N/A
Belt Tokens: 2/3 Med // 2/3 -> 1/3 Power // 3/3 Air
D-Augs: Meta-Static (Gain a Missile Attack: 1d6/2 Spectral; if target has non-Warp hazard tokens, it gains another token of each non-Warp type it possesses.)
Augs [1/1]: Charged Myoservos (LVL1) (Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.)

ENC: Power Attack'd Meta-Static against Hacked Cam [1d8]=4

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 12: Celebr E.T.
|
|

HP: 5/5 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -15
DR: 1 HazDR: N/A | HEAT: 5
Aug - Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.
Talents: Bleeding Edge: Max HP is locked to HEAT level. Comeback: When Returning, start at HEAT 3.

"I didn't Come Here In Peace, so where are all the adoring enemies? The throngs of fame hungry foes? Producers assured me I'd be flooded by now. Wrecking up a veritable blood storm. Swiping left with my Heatray to melt mouldy, mass media malmanaged mutants both left, right AND centre, and the only thing left breathin' is my mangy marine biocover." Celebr E.T. said to noone in particular, though the camdrones hung on every syllable regardless, now that the recently revealed and revered Wreckers Trend was spiking.

"You" he said suddenly, turning his gaze towards the viewers at home and raising a bony, glowing index finger directly at them "You ever find yourself stuck in some nowhere place, nothing to do, no one to be seen with? Number one lesson of showbiz kidz; never rest on your laurels. Fame doesn't wait around. Glory must be chased to be captured. Get yourself a leg up on the competition with the YEET-R experience and fling yourself to stardom. Just like your favourite wrecker, Celebr E.T."
"... and whatever else you do. DO do this at home."

ENC: BOOST

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Erin Gobrach

Erin Gobrach: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Medical Units: 3 Power: 3 Air: 3
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limit: 4
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
CS-Medical: Automatically spend a Med-Unit when damaged

Ability status:
Luck of the Irish: available

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Limit: 2

AJ_Impy posted:

"I mean, it looks vaguely gunnish, but it might bee a prop. Try shooting one of those things, see if they die."
H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́Erin pointed the weapon at one of the monsters that had entirely too many tentacles for comfort. "Oh poo poo, oh gently caress, here I go I guess!" before she began to fire wildly in its direction, spraying bullets everywhere.

ENC: Powerattack vs Seestar w/ Refurb Pistol [1d4]=1
fENC: Suppress
fENC: Cover

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

HP: 5/5 Scrap: 7
Augs[2/5]
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3. A non-Rig synthetic Rigspiked this round may be reprogrammed and Retained as an ACT.
Micro-Reactor: Restore 1 Power Unit when discarding a Rad Token.
Cross-Train: Dis/Mount is a FreeACT.

ENC: (No Cover) Infernista Power Attack vs Seestar [1d10]?

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 4: Upyrass Gattahell

HP: 2/2 | MV: 3 | DR: 2 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 4 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: -001
Belt: 3/3 Air | 3/3 Med | 3/3 Power | Tokens: | Weapons: 2/2 | Familiars: 0/2

"Parasitical cluwnema. Horror hugger."

Upyrass stopped her apparently-habitual grumbling to respond to several hails over the comms. Apparently her mercenary skills were in demand.

"Whazza? Ay ay, one creepakill comin' uppa and somebrudda be owin'."

She turned to take a shot - but her steady aim was cut short by the headhunter having to dive aside as the horribly deconstructed rig tried to slowly ding her without tearing holes out of the hull.

"Rude-rear end sonbean! Dun worry, rigga. You gonna get roundta, Gatta jes gotta deal widda odda locas first."

ENC: No Hardlight. Aimed DPM Rifle at Other Urchin in 801 [1d10]=2

Sponsor Request: Hazmat-C, Depth protection, stat.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
WRECKER 6: Trideohead

HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -3
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 4/4 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [2/2]: Spinal Array (LVL1) +1 Scan Range. Hunter-Killer Cortex (LVL1) When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.
Class Abilities: IED Salvage creates a Remote Bomb. Demolitionist Place or Detonate Bombs as a FreeENC OSHAT Expanded Improv Table. Kludge Crafting penalties reduced by 2

Trideo shakes his head as he examines his new, rapidly deteriorating surroundings.

"Nein, nein, where is the intent? The artistry? This is simply destruction. No. I refuse to be a part of this base savagery."

ENC: (Baudolino and Gains can peek) Retreat to 210

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Barnacle Gus / 4. Upyrass Gattahell
Gus Boosts ACT!
Gattahell misses Urchin to SE!
Crushclaw misses Gattahell!

2. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD / 5. The Matador / 9. Maru Lokka
Ambush! Urchin 1 misses Matador!
Ambush! Urchin 2 misses Matador!

Power Attack! Matador hits Trawler!
R0ZEGOLD hits Hacked Cam!
Evasion Increase +1! R0ZEGOLD activates Hardlight Decoy!
Hacked Cam Upscales Blackfathom Trawler!
Turret 1 hits Matador!
>Turret lays down Suppression!
Turret 2 misses Matador!
Maru lays down Suppression!
Someone misses Urchin 1 from NW!
Someone hits Urchin 2 from W!
Trawler misses Matador!
Urchin 1 misses Matador!
Urchin 2 misses Matador!

Matador takes 1 damage (reduced from 2)!
Hacked Cam takes 1 damage and is destroyed!
Urchin 2 takes 2 damage and is destroyed!
Blackfathom Trawler takes 3 damage and is destroyed!

3. Specimen J-17
Ambush! Urchin misses J-17!

J-17 hits Urchin to E from Range!
Urchin misses J-17!

6. Trideohead / 8. Baudolino P.D.F. / 13. Gains Osmiund
Baudolino attempts to Retreat!
Trideohead attempts to Retreat!
Gains Improvises…Exposed Conduits overload!
>Seestar 1 avoids the hazard!
>Seestar 2 is hit!
>Seestar 3 avoids the hazard!
>Theoretical Crab avoids the hazard!
>Trideohead avoids the hazard!
>Baudolino avoids the hazard!

Seestar 1 hits Baudolino!
>Seestar 1 attaches to Baudolino!

Attach posted:

An Attached unit's MOV is 0, but automatically moves with its host. Attacks targeting an Attached unit instead affect the host unit. The host (or any unit in the same hex) may ACT to remove an Attached unit. Removing an Attached Familiar destroys it.
Seestar 2 is Incapacitated!
Seestar 3 hits Baudolino!
>Seestar 3 attaches to Baudolino!
Theoretical Crab misses Baudolino!
[Degraded Hull] The hull groans in protest!
[Degraded Hull] The hull is breached!
[Degraded Hull] The hull is already breached! [x5]

Baudolino Retreats to 210!
Trideohead Retreats to 210!
[Attached][Attached]

7. Lori Cust / 10. Cessate Roboto / 11. Thoraxpen DuBel / 14. Erin Gobrach
Ambush! Urchin hits Erin for no damage!

Hacked Cam’s Upscale fails…no Blackfathom present!
Lori takes Cover!
Power Attack! Cessate misses Seestar!
Thoraxpen spends $1 to activate Magneto-Mantle!
Thoraxpen hits Turret 1!
Rampage! Thoraxpen hits Turret 2!
Rampage! Thoraxpen grazes Hacked Cam!
Erin takes Cover!
Power Attack! Erin misses Seestar!
>Erin lays down Suppression!
Turret 1 hits Erin!
Turret 2 hits Erin!
Urchin misses Erin!
Seestar hits Cessate!
>Seestar attaches to Cessate!

Erin takes 1 damage (reduced from 4)!
>CS-Medical spends 1 Med to restore 1 HP!
Hacked Cam takes 1 damage and is destroyed!
Turret 1 takes 3 damage and is destroyed!
Turret 2 takes 2 damage and is destroyed!

12. Celebr ET
Celebr ET Boosts ACT!

15. Beaufer Jingco
Hacked Cam’s Upscale fails…no Blackfathom present!
Turret misses Beaufer!
Power Attack! Beaufer hits Hacked Cam!

Hacked Cam takes 2 damage and is destroyed!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Aug 2, 2022

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

HP: 2/3 Move: 3 Scrap: 05 (-1) Luxe: -10
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 2/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [2/2]:
Weapon Mount (LVL1) Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. Equipped: Steelito.
Berserker Trigger (LVL1) Power Attacks are Upscaled for each enemy unit beyond 1 in the hex.

Covered in a combination of green viscera and mild battle damage from having almost everything in the area attempt to hit him and mostly fail, The Matador brushed the burnt embers around the one bullet that did manage to graze his personage, and prepared for more potential foes to slay.

fACT: Reload the AdrenoMAX
ACT: Ambush

Patrons and Observers, The Matador Requests: One Motile Bio Cover and One DPM-Shotgun
Sincerely, The Matador

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Aug 2, 2022

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

[Mutations]
-[Brachial Spurs]:[Gain a melee attack mode - 1d8/2P, +Up/+1 per Rad; freeACTs are standard ACTs.]
[Loot]
-[Optiscope][Utility]
-[GroGutz][Utility]
-[Safe-T Pal][Familiar]

"Hoy, someone still in this piece of junk?"
"Don't think I didn't notice that."
Barnacle Gus grumbles, hunching over to get a better look at the Crushclaw."
"Let's see here... Just flip this panel open, move a few fuses around..."

Boosted Hack S.Crushclaw [1d6+1]=1+1=2
"...This just isn't my day. Not doing Cap'n proud at all."

charms
Oct 14, 2012

WRECKER 8: Baudolino P.D.F. Free Download

HP: 3/3 MV: 2 MED: 3/3 POW: 2/3 AIR: 3/3
Scrap: 0 Luxe: -14
Augs: Bone Lacing (Immune to Crits except on a roll of 4)

the angeler dos there crepy chuckel agen wen I and Trideohead com bac soging wet stil reking lik Methan Fartlords and now thes weroid things are Sucing on me

seys them why lok at wat you hav cot there I see you hav wat it taks to becom a tru angeler

yes there nams ar Abdul and The Poet it wus a most vexing time caching thes Ⅱ but I now think im redy to folo yore Path

the sarcasem is lost on them

ACT: Accept Mission from Lost Angler

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
     WRECKER 9: Maru Lokka, Rookie Exo-Wrangler
Scrap: 0	Luxe: -10	HEAT: LVL0	Sponsor: YOUR COMPANY HERE	Sponsor Luxe: n/a
ML-HP: 3/3	ML-Move: 2	ML-DR: 1DR	ML-HazDR: none
⦿ [1/1 Aug] Eyegear [Lvl1] (Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.)
Belt Tokens: 
⦿ Med:		3/3 
⦿ Power:	3/3 
⦿ Air:		3/3 
Hazard Tokens: 	none
     Minion (1/5): Marine Biocover "Flotsam"  
MBC-HP: 2/2	MBC-DR: 1DR	MBC-HazDR: Mutant Familiar
Minion Hazard Tokens: 	none
     Minion (2/5): Autofishonoid "Jetsam"  
AF-HP: 1/1	AF-DR: none	AF-HazDR: Synth Familiar
⦿ Minion Power: 0 -> 1/1  

Gear:
Armor [1/1)]: Combat Suite 1 (1 DR Armor. freeANY: Discard to restore up to any 3 resources) >> 1/2 Mods: Loyalty (+1 Minion slot)
Weapons [1/2]: Horror Goad (1d6/2 +Hunter, Melee. 0/1 Mods)
Utilities [0/2]: none
Minions [2/5]: Marine Biocover (2HP 1DR Mutant Familiar, Passive. ENC: Bodyguard. ACT: Restore 1 Air to controller)
    Autofishonoid (1HP 1POW Synth Familiar. 1POW&ACT: Collect item from a hex, 1d8 attack if contested. ACT: Recover Power units)  
Consumables: none
Notes: none
Listen Along with Theo: Stop Motion Traffic - Blockhead

Ever since he was a little child, Maru Lokka's parents always told him he had a way with animals. "The Knack," they called it. He'd just liked taking care of his family's animals instead of dealing with the other chores around the subsistence commune.

It was more than a simple trick of communicating with animals, though. As just a boy, Maru healed the family mule of a broken leg, trained their commune's hunting falcon to fly again after breaking a wing, and brought a strangulated newborn calf back to life. In a lot of ways, he had cared for these animals' recoveries more than he cared about people, including himself. That was the power of the Knack - to devote yourself utterly to the well-being of another creature - but even so, there was even more to it than that: the Knack could bring all manner of beasts back from the brink of death and place them under Maru's subtle psychic control.

Maru wasn't even aware that he had any latent superhuman powers, he just knew that whenever he saves a poor critter from death that a lasting bond gets formed between them.

When Maru saw the spiny black urchin suddenly get flung across the room during the hailstorm of bullets, he knew that it had been winged by something, if not killed outright. The Wrecker dove behind a bulkhead and checked on the thing to see if it was wounded, and sure enough it was leaking a bit of fluid from a crack on its body and several longer spines were broken. It both cowered and bristled at Maru's approach, as urchins are wont to do.

"I'm not here to hurt you," Maru spoke gently as he reached out with one hand and retrieved his medical tape and hypo-spray with the other. "Let me see where the hurt is."

Tenderly, Maru's gloved finger made contact with the urchin's probing spines and the Knack began to take effect.

Action
> ACT.Wrecker: Maru Lokka Wrangles defeated Discreet Urchin! He names it Spikesam!
> ACT.Autofishonoid: Maru Lokka orders Jetsam to recharge power (0 -> 1/1 POW)!

Sponsors: So... does anyone else out there love animals? Got any pets? I can't get enough of them! I'd like to see more of them underwater, too, and for that I'll need a Depth suit!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 2: Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -10
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 3/4 Power // 3/3 Air
D-Augs: Chose^n1 (Being attacked by a D-Breaker or purple unit or weapon Generates 1 Warp. If this would trigger a D-Crisis, one of the attackers instead suffers D-Crisis.)
Augs [1/1]: Charged Myoservos (LVL1) (Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.)

"KYAAAHH💖💖"

A squeal so quintessentially cutesy it ought to have been impossible to produce without synthetic processing emanates from R0ZEG0LD as she traipses to the Matador, currently inspecting a bunch of piping for their suitability as handholds for climbing to the bulkhead rafters. She promptly throws her arms around his neck as she collides with him with her whole weight, unheeding of any gunshot wounds.

"YOU✨ WERE SO COOL💕 THERE, 🟥MATTY🗡~🎶"

"SMOTE❤️‍🔥 THAT ♣VILLAIN♠ JUST LIKE✨ POW🌟"

A puff of pink smoke, and as suddenly as she had appeared, she was gone, now squatting next to Maru Lokka as the man was tending to the injured urchin. She expertly ignores the creature's defensive bristling at her presence as she gives a thumbs up.

"ALREADY✨ HARD❤❤ AT WORK 🔥PURGING🔥 THE 🖤CORRUPTION🖤 FROM THIS INNOCENT💖 ANIMAL😺"

"YOU'RE SO⭐ 💞DILIGENT, 🪲MARU🦴~🎶"

"CHILDREN💕 ALL OVER THE 🖤DECREE♣ ARE LOOKING✨ UP✨ TO✨ YOU✨, SO KEEP UP💗 THE GOOD WORK❣"

R0ZEG0LD rises up, twirls around, and starts talking to a conveniently placed camdrone, her tone almost conspiratorial.

"DIVER✨ 🐂🟥MATADOR🟥🗡 CAN LOOK A BIT✨ SCARY💀 IF YOU DON'T KNOW⭐ HIM, BUT ✨BEHIND💝 THAT FACE IS A ❤HEART❤ OF PUREST 💛GOLD💛"

"AND WHILST DIVER✨ 🦴🪲MARU🪲🏹 LOOKS A BIT⭐ LIKE A BUG🪲 FROM FAR AWAY💖, HE'S ACTUALLY💕 REALLY 🍭SWEET🍬 IF YOU GET CLOSE💞 TO HIM"

"SO REMEMBER✨: LIGHT☀ LIVES IN THE ❤HEART❤, NOT THE FACE✨, SO YOU CAN NEVER🖤 KNOW⭐ WHO IS A TRUE ✨WARRIOR OF 🔥JUSTICE✨ IF YOU DON'T ✨BOTHER TO GET TO KNOW💗 THEM💝 FIRST❣"

She makes a heart with her fingers in front of her chest, and winks at the camera.

"THAT'S✨ ALL FOR TONIGHT❣ BUT THERE ARE✨ STILL MANY ⭐LESSONS⭐ IN FRIENDSHIP❤, JOY🍬, AND JUSTICE🔥 FOR 💗THE DIVERS🪄 TO DISCOVER✨, SO JOIN US NEXT💕 TIME TOO❣"

A crackle between her fingers as a D-abyss forms within the heart. The feed is drawn in, and cuts off with a screech.

ACT: Recharge Power

Theantero fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Aug 3, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 11: Thoraxpen DuBel

Out on loan:

Augs (2/2) : Adrenal Apifactory II: When subject is hit during ENC, subject gains 1 Infest. Spend 1 Infest as a fACT to Boost an ACT. Does not count against Aug Threshold. Magneto-Mantle II: Spend 1 Scrap at the beginning of ENC to increase Damage Reduction by 1 for the phase. While DR is increased by Scrap, an enemy missing an attack of the subject rolls a new attack against a random target. Aug - Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
Improv abeelities: Salvage creates a remote bomb. freeEnc: Place or detonate remote bomb. Access to improved improv, crafting penalties reduced by 2, +1 all crafting.

HP 3/3

Tokens:(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)

Scrap -1 (Magneto-Mantle activation)

Sponsorship Open! Send me stuff, see stuff get made.

Thoraxpen brightened as he saw the new wrecker was another Hiver, and not a Hiver he had an automatic visceral reaction 2:s::s:ƨ kill. Good sign!

"Hey there. Allied brood? I offer you this biosample as a token of goodwill and gesture of factional alliance."

Pleasantries proffered, Thoraxpen kept an eye out 4:: incoming threats.

fACT: Trade Biological Sample to Lori Cust
ACT: Set Ambush.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
|
|

HP: 5/5 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -15
Aug - Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.
Talents: Bleeding Edge: Max HP is locked to HEAT level. Comeback: When Returning, start at HEAT 3.

Strato Cradle #redacted, exterior.
A lone figure is kicking over a pile of mutant bodies angrily gesticulating into the air above his outstretched arm.
A trideo field emanates from the dVice on said arm, and, should your ocular augments and social standing allow you to see past the fractal laser show that obscures the feed, the dazzlingly, awestriking fluidity of a GEN field rep would be visible within.

I don't even know who these "konkord ants" think they are, I am not wasting valuable camdrone uptime doing vatscrub-labour. Anyway, I thought we were doing the Yeetr promo?

Silence. Song. An offer he couldn't refuse.

Yeah. Yeah I hear you. That many huh? You sure this isn't one of their tricks?

What do you mean brandalism, that's just basic punnery. You can't copyright jokes! Oh you can? They did and they also aggressively litigate? Ugh fine.

Yeah yeah I'll work something out with them, get a permit, do their dirty work, whatever, you know I'm good for it. You just get me a flashmat before I choke on the stink of these poser pirates and I'll get you your exposure.

What do you mean it's out of your hands? Scrap the rules, we have ratings!! Heat five in one round infantunit! I'm legendary!

No I don't know what 'hubris' means.

Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. Right away Sir.

~~~

Hoverstepping up onto the Strato Cradle as his themesong blares from seabasses all around, Celebr E.T. strides into the middle of the transport platform and takes a bow.

'Fanunits, foeunits, units rival and null. People's of the decree! You've seen the power of Green Barrel Inc, gallon for gallon always the best sizzle or glop for your buck. You've witnessed, time and time again, the dependable lethality of Pertinax brand implements of destruction. But where is the glamour in the violence I ask you, if it isn't wildly over the top? Today, with a little help from our friends at the Magitek Mafia, we take - together - the first step on the road to such Extravagance. Behold as I, with but a vial of Rare Isotopes, a fully charged Heatray and a maxed out Power Core perform Magic in front of your very eyes!!

Marine Biocover, drumroll, if you please!!

fAct: Promo for MagiTek Mafia
Act: Boosted Craft. Heatray + Rare Isotope + Power Core [1d6+3]=5+3=8

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
WRECKER 3:Specimen J-17

code:
H:4 $:0 L:-4
Aug - Weapon Mount: Choose 1 weapon; attacks with it are upscaled, it is free to extract, and it cannot be destroyed while bound to this aug. DPM Rifle mounted.
Mut - Technovore: Gain +1 Scrap from Salvage and deal +1 damage (+1 per Rad) to synth targets; Heal ACTs additionally consume 1 Scrap.
Mut - Chitinous Carapace: Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor
--Subscription handshake--
--Feed live--

"Engaging compulsory holotats, it's promo time, bloodhogs. Look at that slab of wrecker meat glistening within a constellation of ArcoJovian logos. Enough to make a true spacer nostalgic for the glittermous vastyness of the black. And true spacers choose ArcoJovian. That far out, is there any other choice? ArcoJovian."

ACT: Promo

Wishlist: Depth Hazmat.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

"Tinyfisted malloiterer. Flush-clogging lardsquib."

Subdued murmurs of hate and violence yet to be done... kept going. A few UPYRASSMR streams had already formed around their steady utterance. Gattahell didn't care enough to microtortsue - nor had she the dosh to - so she just continued scanning around the station as she racked a fresh round into her gifted rifle.

fACT: Tight Scan 702
ACT: Tight Scan Crushclaw

Sponsor Request: Hazmat-C, Depth protection, stat.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

AJ_Impy posted:

"Hey there. Allied brood? I offer you this biosample as a token of goodwill and gesture of factional alliance."

"Ah, thank you dahling. It's refreshing to see someone who knows what a lady needs. And what a lady needs is to do the bare minimum to fulfill her contract. Too bad it will have to wait a sec."

Ambush

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

(uninvited)
HP: 5/5 Scrap: 7
Augs[2/5]
Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3. A non-Rig synthetic Rigspiked this round may be reprogrammed and Retained as an ACT.
Micro-Reactor: Restore 1 Power Unit when discarding a Rad Token.
Cross-Train: Dis/Mount is a FreeACT.

The HAZ wheel of fortune had made a HEAT related pick this time... "The beatings will improve until morale continues, it seems. Also..." Cessate performed mental calculus over the risks and rewards of firing a gun at an adversary wrapped around her. ".... can anybody get a hold on this pernicious pentapod?"

Lori. Here, use this.

FreeSwap: Give 7 Scrap to Lori Cust

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Spending 5L on a challenge slot.

Deadliest Hatch:
Kill a target (mob, wrecker, npc), intentionally or otherwise, by depressurising a hex

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jvie posted:

FreeSwap: Give 7 Scrap to Lori Cust

"Disgusting garbage but the swarm is telling me I need it."

Accepting all incoming trades

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

WRECKER 13: These-Gains-Are-For-God Osmiund

HP: 5/5 Move: 1 Scrap: 04 Luxe: 00
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 3/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [1/5]:
Hunter-Killer Cortex: When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.

Act: Promo

Gains sighs as a drone approaches.

"Right right, get the script."

The drone projects an autoprompter into the air, and Gains repeats unenthusiastically:

"Deep sea living comes with its own risks, gesture at broken hull, but that doesn't mean you need to face them head on. Evade the destruction of your hab unit with TeuthisTek home insurance, smile, end clip"

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 14: Erin Gobrach

Erin Gobrach: HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2
Belt resources: Medical Units: 2 Power: 2 Air: 3
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limit: 4
Adrenal Accelerator: When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
CS-Medical: Automatically spend a Med-Unit when damaged

Ability status:
Luck of the Irish: available

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Limit: 2

Unsurprisingly H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́Erin's blind fire completely missed anything vital on her opponents. Instead several bullets from the turrets whizzed by close to her, one of them even hitting her leg. Instantly blood began to spurt from the wound and H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́Erin looked at it blankly, clearly in shock. "They shot me. They actually shot me!" she muttered with exasperation. At the same time her armor's medical module engaged and a swarm of invisible nano-bots began stopping the blood loss, breaking down the bullet and knitting the wounded tissue back together until after a few moments it had completely vanished, replaced with a patch of healthy skin. Disbelief clearly evident on her face, H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́Erin touched the skin: "That didn't even hurt. From the amount of blood that must have been an arterial hit, but I didn't even feel it. Is this what military-tier PWNs can do?"
Her ruminations were cut short when she noticed that the tentacle monster she had shot at was now clinging to Cessate. "Uh, here, let me get this for you!" she offered as she began prying the tentacles off one by one.

fACT: Swap 1 Scrap to Lori Cust
fACT: Boosted Recharge 1 Power and 1 Med if possible (1 Power if not) [Boost via Adrenal Accelerator from hit in ENC]
ACT: Remove Attached Seestar from Cessate

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 15: Beaufer Jingco

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 05 Luxe: 00
DR: 2 HazDR: N/A
Belt Tokens: 2/3 Med // 1/3 Power // 3/3 Air
D-Augs: Meta-Static (Gain a Missile Attack: 1d6/2 Spectral; if target has non-Warp hazard tokens, it gains another token of each non-Warp type it possesses.)

Ol' Beaufer abruptly stopped in front of one of the many floating cameras dotted around just, the timer that his jailers fitted him with goin' off split seconds after. See, it wasn't bad enough the big sugar Dubhàn was tryin' to feed our desperaDo a poo poo biscuit by havin' him showdown on Wreckin' Crew. Oh no, he had to shill too. Eat the poo poo biscuit, some poo poo beans, wash it down with some stuff you know ain't Arbuckle's, and, pardner, you'd best not forget to smile. Beaufer squared off in front of the hateful contraption, offerin' it a tip of his hat before he started his spiel.

"V̴̬̇o̶͇̍r̴̬̐o̵̫͐x̶̖̚ ̴̺̅e̷̪͋s̶̬͊c̴͎̀ó̷͇ ̴͚͋m̵̹̿å̸̝r̴̰̚ā̶̬n̸̹͛a̶͚̿! Folks, I'd like to talk to y'all about crowbait. We've all had it happen to us, you're tryin' to head some varmint with a bounty off at the pass and the old nag you're ridin' just gives up and you're stuck hoofin' all the way back to Sonàs Outpost empty handed. But lemme tell you somethin', when you need an aces high rig that won't give out under ya, the good folks at Dubhàn have got ya covered."

ACT: Promo

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
WRECKER 6: Trideohead

HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -3
Augs [2/2]: Spinal Array (LVL1) +1 Scan Range. Hunter-Killer Cortex (LVL1) When attacking in Ambush, exhaust all Power to multiply damage by 1d4; Power is not spent on a 1.
Class Abilities: IED Salvage creates a Remote Bomb. Demolitionist Place or Detonate Bombs as a FreeENC OSHAT Expanded Improv Table. Kludge Crafting penalties reduced by 2

Trideo shakes his head mechanically as he strides up the stairs to the Fission Hole, leaving the rapidly-flooding sublayer behind.

"The Idiocy of Arrogance! The sheer Misunderstanding! It is People like that which leads to the the Jedermann having no appreciation for the the Kunst of Dekonstruction! That they kompare it to base Destruktion! You understand, yes, mein Freund? No, of course not, you have Fish in your Ears. Allow me to explain:"

He casually reaches over and rips a Seestar off of his fellow wrecker, tossing it aside with disdain.

"To Dekonstrukt, one must first Konstruct. One must build the Scene, and ensure that he understands, with Einfuhlung, what must be said. The maintenance comes first."

ACT: Peel a Seestar off of Baudolino
freeACT: If possible, repair the Break that Baudolino's going to pick up from the Seestars.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Barnacle Gus

[Boosted] Gus attempts to Hack…no valid target!

2. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

R0ZEG0LD Recharges Power.

3. Specimen J-17

J-17 cuts a Promo!

4. Upyrass Gattahell

Gattahell Scans…
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Stripped Crushclaw
Target Priorities: Broken / Armored
The most damaged Crushclaws are stripped for parts to maintain the active units trawling the shallows outside the station. The walking wounded are relegated to a sort of mechanized half-life, a multi-ton trolley with a squeaky wheel.
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

702: [Hazard]Undersea Vent, [Elite]Gazer Bream, 1 [Beast]
Scan complete.
Gazer Bream Scans Gattahell and discovers a weakness!

5. The Matador

Matador Reloads Adrenomax.
Matador prepares Ambush!

6. Trideohead

Trideohead removes Seestar from Baudolino!

7. Lori Cust

SWAP posted:

Thoraxpen gives Biological Sample to Lori.
Cessate gives 7 Scrap to Lori.
Erin gives 1 Scrap to Lori.
Erin removes Seestar from Cessate!

8. Baudolino P.D.F.

Baudolino accepts the Mission of Lost Angler!

Mission posted:

[Lost Angles]
Objective: Defeat an Elite unit spawned by Angling at a Fission Hole.
Prize: Key Item - Iridium Rod
Unlock: Mission - Fshmonger
Tips: Looting a Lure from pirates, or Fabric8ing one, will make it simpler to catch slippery deep-sea foes!
Trideohead removes Seestar from Baudolino!

9. Maru Lokka

Maru Wrangles Discreet Urchin!

Autofishanoid Recharges its Power.

10. Cessate Roboto

SWAP posted:

Cessate prepares Ambush!

11. Thoraxpen DuBel

SWAP posted:

Thoraxpen sets Ambush!

12. Celebr ET

Celebr ET cuts a Promo!
Celebr ET Crafts [Heatray]<(Rare Isotope)<[Power Core]…Success!

13. Gains Osmiund

Gains cuts a Promo!
Theoretical Crab Manifests Crab!

14. Erin Gobrach

SWAP posted:

[Boosted] Erin Recharges 1 Power and 1 Med.

15. Beaufer Jingco

Beaufer cuts a Promo!

[Air, Apparently]
Gains resists the bad air!

[Breached Hull]
Crush is now 1!
Gains loses 1 Air!
Gains takes 3 damage (reduced from 5) and 1 Break!
>CS-Medical spends 1 Med to restore 1 HP!
Station zone is Critically Compromised!
Station zone is jettisoned, and can no longer be repaired!

Gains receives 1 Freeze!

[Fission Hole]
Baudolino endures the backround radiation!
Trideohead endures the backround radiation!
Beaufer endures the backround radiation!

[Sunk Cost]
The hull Degrades!

[Sweet Urchin]
Maru receives 1 Poison!

[Round 2 HAZard Roulette]
[Cold Comfort] Spending a Med unit also inflicts a Freeze Token, unless an additional Med unit is spent.
[Supply Drop] Delivered to 505!

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 8, 2022

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
     WRECKER 9: Maru Lokka, Rookie Exo-Wrangler
Scrap: 0	Luxe: -10	HEAT: LVL0	Sponsor: YOUR COMPANY HERE	Sponsor Luxe: n/a
ML-HP: 3/3	ML-Move: 2	ML-DR: 1DR	ML-HazDR: none
⦿ [1/1 Aug] Eyegear [Lvl1] (Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.)
Belt Tokens: 
⦿ Med:		3/3 
⦿ Power:	3/3 
⦿ Air:		3/3 
Hazard Tokens: 	1/3 POI 
     Minion (1/5): Marine Biocover "Flotsam"  
MBC-HP: 2/2	MBC-DR: 1DR	MBC-HazDR: Mutant Familiar
Minion Hazard Tokens: 	none
     Minion (2/5): Autofishonoid "Jetsam"  
AF-HP: 1/1	AF-DR: none	AF-HazDR: Synth Familiar
⦿ Minion Power: 1/1  
     Minion (3/5): Sweet Urchin "Spikesam"  
SU-HP: 1/1	SU-DR: none	SU-HazDR: Beast Familiar

Gear:
Armor [1/1)]: Combat Suite 1 (1 DR Armor. freeANY: Discard to restore up to any 3 resources) >> 1/2 Mods: Loyalty (+1 Minion slot)
Weapons [1/2]: Horror Goad (1d6/2 +Hunter, Melee. 0/1 Mods)
Utilities [0/2]: none
Minions [3/5]: Marine Biocover (2HP 1DR Mutant Familiar, Passive. ENC: Bodyguard. ACT: Restore 1 Air to controller)
    Autofishonoid (1HP 1POW Synth Familiar. 1POW&ACT: Collect item from a hex, 1d8 attack if contested. ACT: Recover Power units)
    Sweet Urchin (1HP Beast Familiar. ENC: Grants Backlash 1+2POI, HAZ: +1POI to controller)  
Consumables: none
Notes: none
Listen Along with Theo: The Hammer - Chk Chk Chk (!!!)

After checking that the discreet urchin's bandages were in their proper place, Maru carefully scooped up his newfound friend and winced as the animal's black sharp spines dug in to push itself off his hand and onto the Wrecker's left shoulder, where it could menace Maru's foes (and other Wreckers, perhaps) a little more safely. He sighed and tried to relax despite everything.

Just attaching the subservient sea urchin to his left shoulderpad had already cost Maru a couple small punctures in his armor's joining material, not to mention that a novel stinging sensation had started growing around the areas where Spikesam was attached. The medical readouts from Maru's Spooky Grasshopper were now warning him of potential neurotoxins entering his bloodstream...

Maru knew the tamed and highly poisonous creature didn't mean what it was doing - that it was in fact a sweet urchin - it was just one that came with a mild-but-steady toxin delivery habit that only Horiffics and certain gourmand extremeophiles might desire. Maru didn't think anyone below decks might want such a thing, but he hit up the local comms' PetNet nonetheless:

PetNet posted:

Anyone want a Pokey Longspikes? Big Caution: Toxic exterior, Cuddly behavior.
It was a shockingly short period of Maru catching his breath to adjust to the new poisons while waiting for his teammates to regroup that a ping came back his way. He accepted the hail and quickly reported back to his Troupe.

"Hey, uh, Diver... Troupe. Gotta meet back up with Speccie J-17 about a sudden pet order," Maru Lokka stated to The Matador and Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD on his way out. "...it's a little urgent. Be back soonish?"

"Can we arrange for backup?" he could be heard saying over the cross-comms interference.

Movement (The Matador, Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD, and [anyone else discovered in Comms radius] can peek)
> MOV.Wrecker: Maru Lokka moves 1NW to meet Specimen J-17 (801 -> 701)!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Aug 5, 2022

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"Oh, good, the theoretical crab turned out to be an actual crab! Theoretical constructs tend to yield lukewarm data. Of course, so do facilities that are actively falling apart, but we'll see about that..."

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

pre:
ACCOUNTS						
1. Barnacle Gus			-100
2. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD		-10
3. Specimen J-17		-4
4. Upyrass Gattahell		-1
5. The Matador			-10
6. Trideohead			-3
7. Lori Cust			0
8. Baudolino P.D.F.		-14
9. Maru Lokka			-10
10. Cessate Roboto		3
11. Thoraxpen DuBel		-50		Bank:15
12. Celebr ET			-15
13. Gains Osmiund		0
14. Erin Gobrach		-3
15. Beaufer Jingco		0

HEAT posted:

Celebr ET is cooling down[Lvl4]!

Thoraxpen is HEATing up[Lvl1]!
>Thoraxpen receives [L1]HEATcrate…it contains Power Cell!

Baudolino is cooling down[Lvl1]!

Gains is cooling down[Lvl0]!

J-17 is HEATing up[Lvl1]!
>J-17 receives [L1]HEATcrate…it contains Power Cell!

Matador is HEATing up[Lvl1]!
>Matador receives [L1]HEATcrate…it contains Air Tank!

Beaufer is HEATing up[Lvl1]!
>Beaufer receives [L1]HEATcrate…it contains Power Cell!

TeuthisTek presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

Celebr ET (4 Kills) [HEAT 4] <Bounty 160>
Thoraxpen DuBel (4 Kills / 20 Career) [HEAT 1]<Bounty 0>
Beaufer Jingco (1Kills) [HEAT 1] <Bounty 0>
The Matador (1 Kills) [HEAT 1] <Bounty 0>
Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD (1 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Specimen J-17 (1 Kills) [HEAT 1] <Bounty 0>
Upyrass Gatahell (1 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Baudolino P.D.F. Free Download (0 Kills) [HEAT 1] <Bounty 20>
Gains Osmiund (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Cessate Roboto (0 Kills / 8 Career / 1 WK) [HEAT 0]<Bounty 25>
Barnacle Gus (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Trideohead (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Maru Lokka (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Erin Gobrach (0 Kills) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>
Lori Cust (0 Kills / 1 Down) [HEAT 0] <Bounty 0>

Sponsor Stipend posted:

Pertinax +5L
Rook +5L
Brainfood +5L
pre:
Pertinax AmmoFab	5		Coming Soon			X:0		1 Gamma Crate
RookEngOrg		15		Coming Soon			X:R0ZEGOLD
Psichonumen		5		Coming Soon			X:0		1 Gamma Crate
Brainfood		10		Coming Soon			X:Erin		1 Gamma Crate
GEN			0		Coming Soon			X:0		1 Gamma Crate
Cosmiq			0		Coming Soon			X:0
Wrecker Retirement Fund	0

Sponsor Challenges posted:

Rook EngOrg
>FISciOUS CYcLE - Use yourself as bait in a Fission Hole

Brainfood Upcycled Nootropics
>Hot Extremophilia Action: Spend an ACT to collect a sample from a Vent.

Psichonumen
>The More They Blow: Win a combat by flooding a hex.

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Go Fish: Enter promo code BOOMPOON at the Luxe Crucible to begin a quest chain with fabulous prizes.
>Deadliest Catch Challenge Declined - Duplicate.

D-Breaker Special Objectives
Rozegold (0/5) / Beaufer (0/5)
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 1 component. [+1 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 2 component. [+3 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 3 component. [+5 Dvo]
>Fail to Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
>Successfully Shift through a barrier [+5 Dvo; One-Time]
>Successfully Hack to D-Form a Map Feature. [+5 Dvo]
>Suffer a D-Crisis. [+5 Dvo; One-Time]
>Cause another Wrecker to suffer D-Crisis by inflicting Warp. [+5 Dvo]
>Defeat another D-Breaker. [X Dvo]

Hiver Special Objectives
Lori (0/5)
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat a member of an aberrant brood. [+1 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat or DQ a D-Breaker [+15 Bvo]

CREW CART posted:

Available for 50L to Wreckers Only:

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 2: Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -10
D-Augs: Chose^n1 (Being attacked by a D-Breaker or purple unit or weapon Generates 1 Warp. If this would trigger a D-Crisis, one of the attackers instead suffers D-Crisis.)

"OOH~🎶"

R0ZEG0LD clasps her hands together next to her face as she watches Maru and Spikesam cuddle.

"SUCH❤ A CUTIE💗"

"I CAN JUST FEEL💞 THE LOVE❤ FOR JUSTICE❤️‍🔥 IN HIS HEART❣ GREAT DIVER✨ MATERIAL FOR SURE❣"

She waits for Maru to stand up, and listens as he explains his plan. She nods repeatedly with great vigor, and smiles.

"YES✨ OF COURSE❣ YOU NEED✨ TO GET TO KNOW💖 EACH OTHER A BIT ❤BETTER❤ WITHOUT US✨ THERE TO HOG🍬 THE SPOTLIGHT⭐"

"NOW GO✨, WITH 💗LOVE💗"

She makes a peace sign, and waves enthusiastically until Maru was well and truly out of sight. Only then does she spin around, and skip right to the Matador.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE✨ IT, 🟥MATTY🗡~🎶"

"WE JUST❤️‍🔥 MET, AND DIVER✨ 🦴🪲MARU🪲🏹 IS ALREADY HAVING HIS✨ FIRST✨ SOLO✨ ARC✨"

"I BET✨ THEY'RE GOING💞 TO LEARN A ✨LESSON💡 ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE💖 OF BOUNDARIES⭐"

She puts her hands on her hips, and nods contentedly.

"SUCH PROGRESS❣ I KNEW💡 YOU TWO✨ WERE TRUE ALLIES💕 OF LOVE💗, JOY🍬 AND JUSTICE❤️‍🔥 THE MOMENT I SAW✨ YOU"

The Divers can peek:
MOV: IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE🔥: Take Aim

Theantero fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 7, 2022

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

HP: 2/3 Move: 3 Scrap: 04 Luxe: -10
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 2/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [2/2]:

[Keep Your Wits About You, R0ZEG0LD. You Are Still In The Midst Of Hostile Foes] Matador brandished his sword in the direction of the turrets pointed in their direction. He could destroy one of them very easily and presumably the Diver could destroy the other one, but, if he takes one more direct hit from one of these things he will have to do the walk of shame back to this area to collect his equipment.

And The Matador does not show weakness in front of his foe.

He adopts the Counter Stance of his extensive training/uploaded skills and waits.

MOV: ~~~Aim~~~

Sincerely, The Matador

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 7, 2022

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lori rolled up all the garbage into a ball and stood waiting.

Aim

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

An unwelcome find - if not entirely unexpected.

"Voidhugging technoprat. Neobred popedope."

Keeping her swears going under her breath Gattahell eyed Gus as she sent out an impromptu communique regarding the latest Elite danger triggered.

"Ay nubugga, fair dinks de ting in de deeps mebbe come uppa fo 'yrass now. Gattahella out. Mebbe you de lucky boi, ey?"

The headhunter snorted and nixed her presence in the hex with a curt wave of the hand, before she slung her rifle and ran.

Wreckers in range may read:
Mov: Move to 800
Scanned targets - read movement.

Sponsor Request: Hazmat-C, Depth protection, stat. Sponsee status is open - why not sponsor a swear artist and let others reap the curses?

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

[Mutations]
[Loot]
-[Optiscope][Utility]
-[GroGutz][Utility]
-[Safe-T Pal][Familiar]

"Yeah yeah. Fair winds to you too."

Gus grumbled, and set off. They had places to be after all.

Gus moves to 801

Still want a DPM-Shotgun and a [Hazmat-C].

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
|
|

HP: 4/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 00 Luxe: -15

"And thus, with just a little bit of Mafia MagiTek, we defeat entropy just like so!
But, ah, I hear the siren call of ignomity. Dear audience, I must bid adiue - for this local is no longer hip, and there is bloodsport to be had."

MOV: G04 -> G03