Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kalli posted:

Bakhtiari and Alan Williams both agree: If there's grass on the field, play ball.

Bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I mean, having Nathan Peterman on your active roster is already a damning indictment of your personnel evaluation.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Kurgarra Queen posted:

I mean, having Nathan Peterman on your active roster is already a damning indictment of your personnel evaluation.

Is Peterman better or worse than Tim Boyle?

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP3ltK7KCNk&t=228s

quote:

Devin White, mic'd up against the Bears, tells DJ Moore they aren’t using him right. Moore responds “Tell me about it”.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I have no idea who Tim Boyle is but I'm going to say worse.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I have no idea who Tim Boyle is but I'm going to say worse.

They're both that level of hapless backup that have been around long enough to know they aren't going to get any better. Swapping them out or comparing them is just deckchairs on the titanic, you aren't winning games if they're in 'em.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are those guys better than jake browning.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I mean, this isn't really clearing anything up and it's certainly not an answer you'd give if it were an actual health issue.
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1704882929703309473?s=20

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Got a real big lol from me

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
What’s the deal with Cam Akers? Why is he terminally mediocre?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1704886184575447532?t=PQDswvozgSrEowhG9Jmrmg&s=19

A must watch now

Brrrmph posted:

It's not like he was a world beater before, but his Achilles exploding certainly isn't helping his career

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Brrrmph posted:

Ripped his Achilles to shreds and rushed back.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Timby posted:

Ripped his Achilles to shreds and rushed back.

A A Rons totally going to be back for the playoofs.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Kalli posted:

Bakhtiari and Alan Williams both agree: If there's grass on the field, play ball.

Hahahah

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

I've always maintained that Bryce Young is going to be good but going to get hurt and welp he's hurt.

Meanwhile people are already saying Stroud's receivers are carrying him lmao I've had Nico Collins in dynasty since his rookie training camp and he hasn't carried poo poo before Stroud

Not to keep beating the JT O'Sullivan drum but this is a good breakdown of Stroud on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIofLXYAiE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andy dalton now has a chance to increase his lead in career passing yards over kirk cousins to delay being passed for a couple more games, and he has an outside shot of staying ahead of derek carr for the rest of this season. he could also pass boomer esiason or even tony romo in all time touchdowns with a great game.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 21, 2023

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I'm going to bet on Andy Dalton not having a great game with the 2023 Panthers offense.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Andy rules, he’s gonna throw for 207 yards and one touchdown with a fumble lost as the panthers will lose to whoever they are playing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shenault 124 yards and a TD

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Blind Pineapple posted:

I'm going to bet on Andy Dalton not having a great game with the 2023 Panthers offense.

What the gently caress

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Blind Pineapple posted:

Good thing there's now several thousand venues through which you could make such a wager

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

andy dalton now has a chance to increase his lead in career passing yards over kirk cousins to delay being passed for a couple more games, and he has an outside shot of staying ahead of derek carr for the rest of this season. he could also pass boomer esiason or even tony romo in all time touchdowns with a great game.

This is Andey's world and the other QBs are just playing in it.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Good thing there's now several thousand venues through which you could make such a wager

This post is illegal unless you list the gambling addiction hotlines for all 50 states

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mystic Stylez posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1704886184575447532?t=PQDswvozgSrEowhG9Jmrmg&s=19

A must watch now

It's not like he was a world beater before, but his Achilles exploding certainly isn't helping his career

We saw this last year with Jameis. Red Rifle took over, and never let go of the job for the season.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Docjowles posted:

This post is illegal unless you list the gambling addiction hotlines for all 50 states

And in Ontario he better not be a famous athlete who can “influence the youth”!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they told me deleete this

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Docjowles posted:

1800GAMBLER covers a bunch of them

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
McDaniel said it’s okay to have fun guys

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/2023/09/18/dave-hyde-mike-mcdaniel-met-bill-belichicks-challenge-and-showed-america-its-ok-to-have-fun/

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Putting money on fanduel that the Bears news will drop Friday at 4pm

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cant read it because its restricted to paying customers but lol at the idea.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i will never have fun. gently caress you

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

sharknado slashfic posted:

1800GAMBLER covers a bunch of them

you rang

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I'm gonna shoot my shot: Vikings-Chargers is going to be the greatest football game of all time.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

So the giants on a short week for a Thursday night game that's also the 49ers home opener will be without their all pro LT and RB, their best pass rusher, and their second or third best offensive lineman as well

What I'm saying is giants moneyline is completely free and you're a fool for not jumping on it already

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Iodised QQ posted:

So the giants on a short week for a Thursday night game that's also the 49ers home opener will be without their all pro LT and RB, their best pass rusher, and their second or third best offensive lineman as well

What I'm saying is giants moneyline is completely free and you're a fool for not jumping on it already
Also they stayed on the west coast after their game in Arizona this past week. Giants are primed to get picked up and slammed into the trashcan.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Also they stayed on the west coast after their game in Arizona this past week. Giants are primed to get picked up and slammed into the trashcan.

wandler20 posted:

49ers might win this by 60.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I'm gonna shoot my shot: Vikings-Chargers is going to be the greatest football game of all time.

It's got an uphill battle to even beat the best Vikings game of last year (Colts or Bills overtime wins take your pick, they were both fun as hell watches)

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
We have freaking Falcons/Lions this week, which is always entertaining.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The utter :psyberger: if Daniel Jones outplays Brock Purdy will be :discourse:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mega64 posted:

We have freaking Falcons/Lions this week, which is always entertaining.

Why is Gurley laying on the ground like he's dead?