Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
My masonry has almost completely claimed, it’s:

shwinn
AFQM
Cpig
Obama
yuming

Use this to put my reads and play in context~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hmmm sand is town after all imo (and I would personally never impugn your d1 not posting, posting is for nerds and sorry you didn’t have a good bday :( )

Vote Obama for a better tomorrow

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

yuming posted:

shwinn
AFQM
Cpig
Obama
yuming

Yah. Fancy was swinging hard at me inside and outside the masonry. I’ve been casing Obama inside and outside the masonry. Cpig quiet inside and outside. Yuming also consistent.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Okay I'll out mine as well

It's me, Dan's, captain foo, sombre and your personal muss

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Tbh I'm not sure about either Hal and Shark being scum...

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

shwinnebego posted:

Hmmm sand is town after all imo (and I would personally never impugn your d1 not posting, posting is for nerds and sorry you didn’t have a good bday :( )

Vote Obama for a better tomorrow

Please don’t think I’m town because of emotions, they are entirely rooted to birthday and not game. Please don’t think I’m scum though because I wasn’t posting on my 30th birthday.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

shwinnebego posted:

Yah. Fancy was swinging hard at me inside and outside the masonry. I’ve been casing Obama inside and outside the masonry. Cpig quiet inside and outside. Yuming also consistent.

What has Obama done in masonry to spur this feeling

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Well I have bigger issues of trying to case someone for not posting in day 1 when day 1 was a turbo...

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

nervewracking game to be town in

Lucky you are scum then

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
"Gee, this is such a strange setup, how do I scumhunt, if only someone could tell me how to scumhunt :)"

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
This after multiple people have already suggested the ideal tactic of scumhunting within the masonries by playing mafia in masonry chat

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sand you don't even have any votes right now. I'm really sorry you had a lovely birthday, that sucks. I was looking more at your day two play iirc, but I feel more inclined to follow the case on shark now that Foo has recontextualized some of the posts there. Maybe I'm reading into things too much but it felt like some of that frustration was directed at me, which is fine but I hope you understand why it was necessary to case you and your remaining crew.

I'm going to bed and going to review in the morning.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

Tbh I'm not sure about either Hal and Shark being scum...

Okay but wait so you're just sure Sandwolf is scum? What are you saying?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Nah lol Sandwolf is town

But idk if I'm okay with the theory that there's at least one scum in each masonry. Imo 3/15 feels pretty bad especially when there's a flipped cop

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

dans pushing this low hanging fruit thing without really even pointing to anyone directly is probably scum. I kinda get the logic of looking in the basonry but to be pushing that logic, instead of trying to suss out/push a base person particularly, is scummy as poo poo

Yeah I feel this, wouldn’t be against voting dans

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
My masonry is kind of split on whether shwinn or Obama is scum out of our masonry.

The shwinn case is that he was saying a lot of things in masonry that boiled down to "there are scum in here but oh well what can we do about it."

The Obama case is the one shwinn has been pushing here in thread that I'm too lazy to quote because I'm on my phone and I already started typing this post.

I have to say I'm leaning ##vote obama

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also what's up with foo being pistachio? A non citadel paint.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

yuming posted:

What do we think about YPM claiming stump? Whatever masonry he’s in is at a disadvantage OR it is a lie but YPM said he never lies so,

But why make the claim.

oh no

are you scum yuming? I can't imagine town yuming going down this road

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

Okay I'll out mine as well

It's me, Dan's, captain foo, sombre and your personal muss

Confirming this is true.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

In my masonry I was suspecting ypm at first, and then tmor, but I think putting out there who's in the masonry is a town move at this point in the game so fine. it's probably ypm.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dans Macabre posted:

In my masonry I was suspecting ypm at first, and then tmor, but I think putting out there who's in the masonry is a town move at this point in the game so fine. it's probably ypm.

Why is it ypm

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

"Gee, this is such a strange setup, how do I scumhunt, if only someone could tell me how to scumhunt :)"

Your tunnel is cute but you gotta read the thread my friend

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Your posts in the thread are pretty scummy too

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Well my masonry isn’t gonna win cos we all hate each other (jk I mean we all think each other are scum) so ~oh well~

I’m gonna change my mind here though and ##vote Cpig

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Your Personal Muse posted:

oh no

are you scum yuming? I can't imagine town yuming going down this road
You can’t imagine me wondering how your role would fit in this setup?

Cmon son

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

Why is it ypm

Because his first statement about our wincon didn’t align with mine but I concede it’s very likely that he didn’t read it.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Mafia edit: his first statement in our Mason chat

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

What was it i don’t want to back scroll at this point

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

What was it i don’t want to back scroll at this point

You asked if anyone's wincon involves members of our chat and he replied saying that he has to kill scum but nothing about us.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dans Macabre posted:

You asked if anyone's wincon involves members of our chat and he replied saying that he has to kill scum but nothing about us.

I see thanks

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yuming posted:

shwinn
AFQM
Cpig
Obama
yuming

Yuming is scum because this post doesn’t have an emoji

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

yuming posted:

Well my masonry isn’t gonna win cos we all hate each other (jk I mean we all think each other are scum) so ~oh well~

I’m gonna change my mind here though and ##vote Cpig

That's cool. I don't think that we all hate each other I think it's really mostly been Shwinn v Obama.

I know I'm low post volume right now but I'm on my phone mostly posting from a hospital.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dans Macabre posted:

Because his first statement about our wincon didn’t align with mine but I concede it’s very likely that he didn’t read it.

I did not note that part of my wincon until the masonry started discussing it and said maybe I should read the end of my PM so I can see it happening to someone else as well

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

sharkmafia posted:

ugh

quite obviously i was doing everything i could to not have to claim

do what you want, i'm out. this game setup does not agree with me. i'll be back tomorrow if i have more energy

been thinking about this and ## unvote

I don't like this attitude, BUT, I do think this is a town complaint. The game setup is good for scum because it introduces additional enemies to town (town enemy of town itself). So anyone hating this set up... .is town.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

and if I don't think shark is scum that means that Sandwolf or Hal are - the remaining based basese.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Dans Macabre posted:

been thinking about this and ## unvote

I don't like this attitude, BUT, I do think this is a town complaint. The game setup is good for scum because it introduces additional enemies to town (town enemy of town itself). So anyone hating this set up... .is town.

consider that shark is mad because they're going to get flipped and then not because of the setup itself. i think it's crazy the guy yelling about lazy play has decided to walk instead of trying to convince anyone otherwise. all shark has to do is make a better case here. in fact ##vote shark I feel way more comfortable with this than whatever is going on around the other other masonry.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I mean at this point we all agree that one of these :

sandwolf
hal
shark

is scum, right? that's the three left in base.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

yuming posted:

shwinn
AFQM
Cpig
Obama
yuming

what's the name of your masonry for my notes pls. right now I'm calling you "third masonry"

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

We are Technical Paints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Circle went into our masonry chat and spelled out with emojis that our masonry is their favorite and all the best players are in technical masonry. it was really impressive.