Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

Post avatar combo

what if my gimmick was to have this avatar and just have all my post say "vote obama"

that'd suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

sure lemme figure out if i agree that Obama Must Die

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

shwinnebego posted:

Fancy tunneled me early, which seems more likely to be town imo

Obama, shark, and Foo are all insisting that people should "hunt scum" without actually engaging with the most pressing conversation here, which is how to hunt scum in this setup

already answered this, yes i have no conviction, share the basis of your convictions, who you think is scum, and why

who is scum and why? this is a wishy washy post seeming to imply that obama has insights into how to hunt scum in this game while in fact just following a train onto me (without a vote, no less)

okay gently caress ya'll i don't need your help i've figured it out, the way to hunt scum in this game is to find people who seem to imply that there's an obvious method to scumhunting in this setup where standard methods clearly don't work without actually offering any concrete reads based on transparent methods

obama is scum

##vote obama

shwinnebego posted:

obama is in my masonry and he has done this same mealy-mouthed +1 of another person's read without any additional insights twice in the masonry (once regarding somberero, once regarding me again)

vote, and i can't stress this enough, for obamaakbar

shwinnebego posted:

obama is exhibiting symptoms of being shook scum in our masonry, he accused my read of being OMGUS and then when i asked him to reconcile that with (1) the content of my read that isn't about his vote on me and (2) my townread on fancy he instantly fell silent

shook af

@shark this is my case on Obama fyi

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

To be clear, I was being somewhat tongue in cheek with the whole "Obama disappeared because he was shaking in his boots," in fact I'm sure he had other stuff going on (he said he was playing MTG one night and now has guests) but regardless of IRL stuff and/or other internet distractions, he was definitely around a little bit and didn't engage with any of this stuff.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Can anyone weigh in on shwiffle’s masonry read of obama in that last quoted post

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The shook scum poast

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

shwinnebego posted:

@shark this is my case on Obama fyi

this is a good case if i take you at your word that all that stuff occurred

i would second the request that someone in that masonry verify the context of these happenings. i hate this game

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

"there's less alive people in their masonry so there's a higher probability of hitting scum"

this isn't the roulette table, this is mafia

either hunt scum or be scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
We should kill Obama for being a MTG player

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Gonna be stuck in the train a bit so Imma case in a few hours

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Post avatar combo

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

was this like a 4 irl day game day

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

shwinnebego posted:

was this like a 4 irl day game day

feels like it right?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tired Moritz posted:

We should kill Obama for being a MTG player

owned

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I probably have Obama and Tmor at the top of my list after reading things over. I could also see shwinn possibly, he’s kinda giving me a bit of a coasting feel that isn’t fitting in with his new more engaged style but isn’t the same as his normal flakiness

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

I probably have Obama and Tmor at the top of my list after reading things over. I could also see shwinn possibly, he’s kinda giving me a bit of a coasting feel that isn’t fitting in with his new more engaged style but isn’t the same as his normal flakiness

Coasting?!?!?!?! COASTING?!?!?!?!?!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hal is scum

The scum are Hal, Obama, and either tmor/dans/ypm

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

should we kill hal?i 'd kill hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

shwinnebego posted:

Coasting?!?!?!?! COASTING?!?!?!?!?!

Where is the spreadsheet, shwinn?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I do like the feisty response

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

I do like the feisty response

DIE EVIL SCUM

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote hal

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

actually hmmm ##vote obama i'm more sure about that read

sandwolf had a moment of seemingly town frustration but he could easily be scum, i'd rather cleanse my own masonry of its wicked element

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

shwinnebego posted:

DIE EVIL SCUM

Imagine what would have happened if I said you were my top scum read and not an also-ran

You might have exploded!

I think your Obama vote has made me want to ##vote TMor

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

Imagine what would have happened if I said you were my top scum read and not an also-ran

You might have exploded!

Why tmor more than anyone else in our masonry

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

You might have exploded!

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

hey tmor make some reads or cases thanks

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
YPM seems a bit quiet this time around.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tired Moritz posted:

YPM seems a bit quiet this time around.

Your Personal Muse posted:

i thought we were friends

I'm sitting sick in an airport (and will be for FOUR HOURS BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS BAD) (SOMEONE START A COUP) (IN MINECRAFT)

do NOT bother me

:goofy:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
welll its not my fault all the sus peeps are afk for personal reasons

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
if im forced to pick between the three based boys, i guess itll be hal but idk why no one seemed to want to consider that theyre all inno

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

if im forced to pick between the three based boys, i guess itll be hal but idk why no one seemed to want to consider that theyre all inno

:goofy:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tired Moritz posted:

you don't?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

I myself have considered it in this very thread.

But if it’s one of us still think it’s more likely shark

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Am I the only one who thinks it’s kinda weird only the shade masonry is voting Obama?

Don’t you guys wanna kill him :iiam:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

yuming posted:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s kinda weird only the shade masonry is voting Obama?

Don’t you guys wanna kill him :iiam:

I kinda do but I was enjoying making shwinn go crazy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

dans i'm gonna need you to stop evading the prompts im giving u in the masonry and in the thread and actually make a case for someone based on their posts, that you can quote and point to make you think they might be scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah dans, ignoring foo is rude

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Yeah, dans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
YEAH DANS