Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Yeah Dans :sun:

Maybe there are no scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Like wouldn’t scum jump on these easy votes faster?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Cap foo feeling a bit pushy on getting people to case imo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tired Moritz posted:

:goofy:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Y’all need to let me cook

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Dans Macabre posted:

Y’all need to let me cook

Look uh, we don’t need ya to cook, we need you to uh, vote!

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Tired Moritz posted:

lmao ##vote tired moritz

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

also shwinn i read obama's in-thread posts and nothing stuck out to me as super scummy other than them just not really casing anybody for the entire day so far. I'd vote them but it doesnt seem like a slam-dunk to me

so, to reiterate, if someone in shwinn's masonry could comment on those posts shwinn is talking about, that'd be great

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

sharkmafia posted:

also shwinn i read obama's in-thread posts and nothing stuck out to me as super scummy other than them just not really casing anybody for the entire day so far. I'd vote them but it doesnt seem like a slam-dunk to me

so, to reiterate, if someone in shwinn's masonry could comment on those posts shwinn is talking about, that'd be great

They refuse to becaus my whole masonry is scum except me

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

sharkmafia posted:

I would like this as well although I do intend to build a case on Obama this morning

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

I think day one has lasted so long that we’ve lost focus

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I could vote shark, tmor, dans, obama, or hal as of right now

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
There's like five other people that aren't posting and honestly your content isn't that good either

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

honestly your content isn't that good either

This is normal for foo though even outside of mafia

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

He asked for info from other masonries to be made public but were he scum he'd already know this info from his scum buddies. He then took back realizing he doesn't need the information out there:

ObamaAkbar. posted:

If you actually want him dead you better make that public info, right now tmor is just a lurker vote

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I concur that we shouldn't reveal masonries. Ignore when I asked about if cube revealed his role in the masonry, it's almost 100% certain there was scum in there either way so a confirmation wouldn't help us

Discouraging information sharing that would help town:

ObamaAkbar. posted:

i doubt base are going to offer themselves up though given this sentiment. unless the other masonries out themselves (very bad idea)

Says no strong reads and then:

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I'm leaning town on schwinn and somber now I think.

leaning scum on tmor and null to scummy on sandwolf and hal

with nothing to back that up. Cmon even I've been doing better than this.

Also busy IRL until Sunday.... when we have a deadline today.... so at best he's useless right now.

And also he's been at war for every day of his presidency, and made everyone hate the show West Wing which I loved (would have never admitted that in leftist factionalism mafia but this is a safe space)

## vote Obama

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I’m back baby and worse than ever

You’ve drone striked your last town, Obama

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Tighten the noose

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Lack of Obama voting is disturbing, why are you all so committed to be eroding the fabric of Our Democracy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote dans

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t think that case on OA is particularly compelling and you apparently having to be forced to make it feels bad. You were just tryna push this one scum per masonry thing and not actually find scum.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

As of the post:

I have an extant case on shark
obama has been gathering enough casework that I’d feel okay with a vote even though it’s not my top choice
I’d vote you for posts that I’ve already :goofy: called
hal there was a case on and I’m not entirely vibing with sand being scum for whatever reason - when i read somber’s case i didn’t think it was that strong, i suppose.
Dans has had to be heavily cajoled into doing anything that resembles casework or even a read and has also been pushing for early votekills

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Your Personal Muse posted:

I’m back baby and worse than ever

You’ve drone striked your last town, Obama

Who scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

oh poo poo I didn't actually vote

##vote Obama

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Ah hmm okay <:mad:>

You promised you weren’t lying~

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

yuming posted:

Ah hmm okay <:mad:>

You promised you weren’t lying~

I’m still a stump I’m just a bad stump who can vote and be voted and has none of the stump powers

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

shwinnebego posted:

Lack of Obama voting is disturbing, why are you all so committed to be eroding the fabric of Our Democracy

i am voting tired moritz because holy lmao that post

i don't like anyone who tries to suss someone for pushing scumhunting, moritz is a good vote

that said i am totally willing to vote obama and i'll be around for most of the day

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Votecount for Day 2

ObamaAkbar. (5): shwinnebego, Dans Macabre, Dans Macabre, yuming, CapitalistPig, yuming, yuming, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Dans Macabre, Your Personal Muse
sharkmafia (2): Dans Macabre, Captain Foo, Dans Macabre, Somberbrero, Dans Macabre, Dans Macabre
Tired Moritz (2): Captain Foo, Captain Foo, Hal Incandenza, sharkmafia
Dans Macabre (1): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Sandwolf
shwinnebego (1): AFancyQuestionMark
Somberbrero (0): sharkmafia, sharkmafia
Hal Incandenza (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego
CapitalistPig (0): yuming, yuming
Your Personal Muse (0): Captain Foo, Captain Foo

Not Voting (2): ObamaAkbar., Tired Moritz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 01st, 2024 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 6 hours, 33 minutes.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yeah I think TM has more demonstrably scummy posting and Obama is more of a lurker-type vote, but I’d be fine with either today

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah I think TM has more demonstrably scummy posting and Obama is more of a lurker-type vote, but I’d be fine with either today

this makes me wanna flip obama more since i think hal is likely to also be scum

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

shwinnebego posted:

this makes me wanna flip obama more since i think hal is likely to also be scum

Ok so would you rather flip hal or obama

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
who died and made you captain of this boat, foo

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Captain Foo posted:

Ok so would you rather flip hal or obama

obama, which is where my vote is, and also what the post you quoted said, GET IT TOGETHER FOO!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
this whole criticizing people for not casing people in this quasi mafia game isn't a great look

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like Foo made one case on shark mostly criticizing them for poor scumhunting and then just probes people and say they aren't scumhunting enough

curious

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Your Personal Muse posted:

Like Foo made one case on shark mostly criticizing them for poor scumhunting and then just probes people and say they aren't scumhunting enough

curious

this is not at all a bad read and i'm interested in pursuing it further tomorrow

if obama flips scum foo looks worse for resisting that push

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

foo what's your problem

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

shwinnebego posted:

obama, which is where my vote is, and also what the post you quoted said, GET IT TOGETHER FOO!

I read your post as “i would rather flip obama than TM and also hal is scum” so i got kinda confused

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Why is no one interested in pursuing dans..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Because I'm town