Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004

oval office raja posted:

Why are there so many dude foot fetishists anyway

I knew a kid in middle school that would freak out whenever a cute girl wore sandals to school. He would run around yelling to everyone, "OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE JESSICAS FEET!!", sweat beading off his brow, his face completely flushed as he would run squealing to the next group of kids about feet. It was hella awkward seeing this kid come into puberty lol

ZergRushing fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Mulefisk posted:

realtalk, how can i get my girl to start mashing plastic penises into my bum

insist she is a unique snowflake and let her know she is a round peg (symbolically) who should never be crammed into a square hole. embrace her while patting her back for about ten seconds then look away, pause, and exit through the door. return immediately with a harnessed dildo in a gift box. tell her you are her round hole, then embrace her while squeezing her buttocks, you courageous sick bastard

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Secks Cauldron posted:

You can also post poo poo about how women are naturally submissive, which is another way of asking for it.

That a promise? :mrgw:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Izumi Konata posted:

insist she is a unique snowflake and let her know she is a round peg (symbolically) who should never be crammed into a square hole. embrace her while patting her back for about ten seconds then look away, pause, and exit through the door. return immediately with a broken wine bottle in a gift box. tell her you are her round hole, then embrace her while squeezing her buttocks, you courageous sick bastard

hmmmmm.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

oval office raja posted:

a mystery until the end of time

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

oval office raja posted:

According to cracked, because it stopped the spread of plague.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Benny Harvey posted:

According to cracked, because it stopped the spread of plague.

cracked is good

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Benny Harvey posted:

That a promise? :mrgw:
I've got something special picked out from Bad Dragon just for you, baby :wink:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Secks Cauldron posted:

I've got something special picked out from Bad Dragon just for you, baby :wink:

Just a pity your natural submissiveness won't let you use it.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mulefisk posted:

never gonna happen with this chick, sever

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Didn't Freud have a weird theory about fetishes?

Something about seeing a parent naked, and when you look away in embarrassment, whatever your eyes land on, you fetishize.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Freud had a lot of fun ideas that didn't end up being real.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Clitch posted:

Something about seeing a parent naked, and when you look away in embarrassment, whatever your eyes land on, you fetishize.

That would explain my dads slipper fetish.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Clitch posted:

I thought that's how Indians named their babies.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

oval office raja posted:

soul crushing depression

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
we need lowtax in here for a consult

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Secks Cauldron posted:

For example, don't wear pants when you go grocery shopping, and rub your rear end against the biggest cucumbers you can find.

interesting

but please stop objectifying me

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Mulefisk posted:

Buy a high quality silicone dildo. Look for a size that you think you can reasonably handle & then get the size slightly smaller than that instead. Assuming your girl lives with you, you will want to get all the prep work taken care of before she gets home. You're going to want a towel covered pillow, the cleaned dildo & some silicone safe lube. Gloves are optional but you might find they make the process easier. I know this doesn't sound very sensual but practicality is your friend here, romance can come later. Now disrobe or put on your crotchless zentai suit. About 10-15 minutes before your girl gets home lube up your dildo (be generous!). Now it's as simple as penetrating your rear end with the dildo. Once you're penetrated, wipe the lube off your hands (or discard the gloves) and position yourself face down on the bed with the pillow under your hips. Make sure you don't let the dildo pop out! Now you just wait to hear her keys in the door. Call out to your girl, "Hey, honey. Can you help me with something? I've slipped." When she walks in the room she may be shocked, reassure her, "I'm okay but I think I fell on something, can you help me get it out?" Assuming she loves you, her nurturing instincts will take over and she'll move to remove the dildo. Once her hand is on the base, firmly but passionately tell her, "Slowly." Human nature will take over from there.

Clitch posted:

If you've never seen your parents naked is that how you develop the clown girl on a cake fetish?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
obviously you get that from seeing your parents naked on your birthday and then when you avert your eyes they land on the clown girl who accidentally sat on your cake and ruined your party

that's just logic dumbass

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Clitch posted:

OH MY GOD.

TIL I am gay because I saw a large black penis of my moms BF.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
my fetish is sextants and other bygone navigation instruments

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

The White Dragon posted:

obviously you get that from seeing your parents naked on your birthday and then when you avert your eyes they land on the clown girl who accidentally sat on your cake and ruined your party

This party clown discovered one weird trick to get you addicted to cake forever.

Nutritionists HATE her.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

OMFG FURRY posted:

my fetish is sextants and other bygone navigation instruments

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism hardcore. you can thank me later.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Benny Harvey posted:

Of course. Aside from the fact that a lot of feminisms are slave moralities, a feminist is more likely to be aware of her weakness. "Look at me I'm a big girl, playing with the boys".

What do you mean by unperceptive or unselective?

Dumb or desperate, if you want me to be rude about it.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
in otherwords, every man ever.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

EA Sports posted:

in otherwords, every man ever.

Although I've heard it said that some women like sex too.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

Dumb or desperate, if you want me to be rude about it.

It's different than that. Not to toot my own horn and I'm no great prize, but I've gotten almost every woman I've wanted (or could have..sometimes the reality doesn't match up to the dream). I don't need to go after low hanging fruit (although I do sometimes). Recently it's just not worth it anymore though. I'm coming apart at the seams. Sticks and stones niggas

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
All im saying is my points dont come from bitterness. Take from it what you will. Not saying that sex and love are worthless, that would be stupid and no one would stop trying for them. But they are not the end all and be all of life itself and if you dont have a good relationship to them it doesnt mean you are broken. Ok carry on

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

It's different than that. Not to toot my own horn and I'm no great prize, but I've gotten almost every woman I've wanted (or could have..sometimes the reality doesn't match up to the dream). I don't need to go after low hanging fruit (although I do sometimes). Recently it's just not worth it anymore though. I'm coming apart at the seams. Sticks and stones niggas

lolz you sound like a great gently caress, I'm masturbating to your post right now

The White Dragon posted:

aaaaaaand I'm spent

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lolz you sound like a great gently caress, I'm masturbating to your post right now

I didn't write all that so that your dumb girl-on-the-internet schtick could respond, but I suppose that was unavoidable. I write for the alienated, the lost, and the disenfranchised. Not the ones who think they're going to get what they want.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I didn't write all that so that your dumb girl-on-the-internet schtick could respond, but I suppose that was unavoidable. I write for the alienated, the lost, and the disenfranchised. Not the ones who think they're going to get what they want.

why don't you just go back to posting angrily about budhism?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

why don't you just go back to posting angrily about budhism?

Because everyone in that thread thinks (or hopes) they're going to get what they want. I am not inconsistent.

My demeanor back then didn't help my points. But everything I said as ThePriceJustWentUp was pretty chill.

And I learned from that thread that there's absolutely nothing you can say to someone who thinks they are going to get what they want.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Aug 8, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Idk ehat this guy is talking about but he sounds like kind of a bitch

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cream_Filling posted:

Fight me irl

No jk i can't make any of this sound cool for you guys. Go back to talking about sticking bottles up your asses I guess

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

obamacareshugsquad I really enjoy your posts man, I mean I agree with almost nothing you say but I love the way you say it

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Torka posted:

obamacareshugsquad I really enjoy your posts man, I mean I agree with almost nothing you say but I love the way you say it

Tku

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fight me irl

No jk i can't make any of this sound cool for you guys. Go back to talking about sticking bottles up your asses I guess

You also can't make it comrehensible. Finish your drink with some sleeping pills or else come back when youre sober rummy

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

sorry but each perversion is a one-way thing, you cross the border once and it tempts you for life, choose wisely

That also means that any perversions he had with women before will also tempt him for life. You only gain things you never lose them. Train a guy who likes the curves to like cock too and he'll just be a guy who likes cock and curves.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Cream_Filling posted:

I like to imagine he's whirling his muumuu around him like a batman cape when he types this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I mostly just jiggle my dick around actually

• Locked thread