Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic so here I go.

Background
About a month ago I met this girl "Jenn" at a bar. I had a great time with her that evening with eachother & our friends. We talk on the phone and we make plans to meet up again the next week at the same bar for the same promotion/function. She also claims that she wants to hook me up with her friend "Sara". I'm very intriegued by this. The next week rolls around & I see Jenn & her friends (including Sara) at the same bar. I also have my peeps there too. I hit it off with all the girls. I make plans to meet up with jenn & Sara again later that week at a different place. The same night I find out that Sara lives in Vegas and is just home visiting friends here in Seattle. Bonus: I am going to Vegas in a week! Later that week, I go out with jenn & Sara but Jenn doesn't show up. That leaves me with Sara and a few of their friends. Is this intentional or a setup? who knows but its good! Sara leaves back to Vegas the next day. A few days later jenn calls me and is sorry that she flaked out on the night but wants to take me out for dinner. I like food. We meet up for dinner, procede to go see a movie & its a good night. We do dinner again the night before I leave for Vegas with nothing much happening aside from some kissing.

I go to Las Vegas and Sara is excited that I'm there & we meet up every night I'm there. Lots of drinkings and fun. We both really like eachother but she admits that Jenn relaly likes me and doesnt really want to interfere. She also admits that jenn wanted to set us up and thought it was odd that she didnt show on the second rendezvous. I leave Vegas in awe over this girl and a great deal of "what could have been" thoughts. This is where I think I may ahve gone awry. I did nothing with her even though we both felt strong towards eachother, but leaving the door open for future relations pending Jenn's involvement.

I get back from las Vegas and Jenn becomes an attention whore and wants to be with & around me 24/7. For a new relationship this is bad. The relationship starts to develop. She is crazy into me but I am nowhere near her intensity. jenn had even bragged to Sara of how I added them both to myspace but had her in a more prominent position on the friends list.

I still have been talking to Sara on a near daily basis and continue to grow feelings for her. I know she's jenn's friend but I am SO much more into her than Jenn. The long distance thing is also a factor that sucks. Sara & I both have made comments about how we wish we were in the same city. Sara has also made comments to me about wanting to move back to the local area.

Questions
What Do I do? How do I pull off this switch - is it even possible? I'm assuming I need a buffer time period - but how long?

HELP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azulita
Dec 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Gryphyn
Mar 7, 2007
LIBERAL ARTS RAPED MY TENDER VIRGIN ASSHOLE

renholder
Feb 12, 2006
Ghost of Perdition

the7yearplan
Mar 21, 2007

Excuse me while I put pepper on this cottage cheese.

Rickets
Jul 21, 2006

Them's my dancin' knees!

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Azulita
Dec 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Sidhedevil
Aug 3, 2005

Prostatitis?

Nickerous
Jul 6, 2005

by elpintogrande

Infinite Might
Mar 14, 2007

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of Bob Dole!

oh rly
Feb 22, 2006
oh rly ya rly no wai

Bareback Rodeo
Jan 26, 2006

by Fragmaster

Icequeen
May 27, 2004

Extolling the virtues of motherhood

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

BrokenCycle
Nov 15, 2004

A Rough Job, But...

Bhm
Apr 18, 2002

"I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?"

Kerison
Apr 9, 2004

by angerbot

Quinctia
Jul 17, 2006

Disasterrific.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?