Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Dumbledore 64 posted:

So mnlt2 is a pretty nice, basic theme for anyone looking for a minimal foobar:

http://fanco86.deviantart.com/art/Mnlt2-183867648

It works great right out of the box with basically zero configuration required. A little bit of work is needed if you want to add extra tabs to the top, but nothing crazy.

There's also a mod of it that has some extra stuff. Both look pretty nice.

I combined pieces from the original and the mod version, ending up with:

Quick question, how did you manage to get the "Library" panel there? I found out how to add new panels, but I can't find the library to add it. :(

/edit: Also the search function is being weird. If I search for something it finds it no problem, but after searching it clears the field and I have no way to return to all files, and it keeps displaying the search results until I do a new search.

Edmond Dantes fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Dumbledore 64 posted:

My library tab is just the built in "Album List" panel that I've renamed to Library:

That's what I meant, but when following the instructions that come with the skin and going to add->panel, I can't find the "Album List" one.

Dumbledore 64 posted:

You can also change the behaviour of the search box a number of ways by clicking the magnifying glass and going to Preferences

Yeah, but I figured out the search bit, cheers.

• Locked thread