Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Really glad to see you here on SA Tony. I've seen you posting elsewhere on the internets, but I see you've finally stumbled upon the holy grail of internet forums :smug:.

Looking forward to hearing more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Tony

I'm playing through Lego Lord of the rings right now. I also picked up the Harry batman pack when you had that deal as well. I'm realizing just how much I love these lego games.

Thanks so much for running these deals. Really appreciate it. Hope you had a great holiday despite obviously working non stop on these deals.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Is the Paradox 2012 pack unavailable for anyone else?

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
That deal rocks Tony. Never played the Borderlands games but really wanted to try em out. Figured I'd wait for a sale - and Amazon Tony delivers!

Thanks Tony.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
I picked up FIFA . Thanks Tony.

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Will the XCOM DLC also be on sale?

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
How is strike suit zero? It looks pretty interesting. What kind of game is it?

In that same vein, what bundle should I pick up with ssz?

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Dragonrah posted:

I prefer Goonpons

Sounds too much like tampons. We'd be the laughing stock of the Intarnatz!!!

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Syrinxx posted:

If I'm having second thoughts about a digital preorder am I allowed to cancel it? I'm not trying to game the system but the option doesn't exist in the My Orders section and I don't want to hassle a support rep about it if they can't do anything.

Did you check "digital orders"? It's a separate section. The pre-order should be in there

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

FadedReality posted:

I bought Assassin's Creed: Revelations Gold Edition and the key for the DLC is saying it's invalid in Uplay. I contacted the notoriously slow Ubisoft support but should I have contacted Amazon first?

I had a similar problem with assassin's Creed 3. Found out you need to enter the code within the game. It doesn't work outside of the game for some reason (in the launcher)

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
I've heard a lot about call of Juarez so I decided to pick it up at the 5 sale price. Thanks Tony!

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Im_Special posted:

I only bought one thing from thing amazon this year and I regretted it after checking GMG and seeing they had it at even a better discount. Tip for Tony, in the future if your giving out 5$ credit then tell people what they can use that credit with upfront before hand, if you did that I would've bought a hell of a lot more.

Anyway Tony make me not regret that one perchance and put up PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+: All You Can Eat Edition as one of the sales, thanks Tony!

The point is that he couldn't tell you / didn't have the list until today. In fact, the list isn't even final. Games will continue to be added throughout January.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Im_Special posted:

That's why it's a tip for future sales and not a hey Tony can you time travel into the past and fix your mistake tip. The problem with a mystery 5$ credit is either the prices are going to be CostX - 5$ = 75% off what was on Steam / GMG or probably something that was featured on GMG / Steam that was 75% off and was bought then instead of waiting for Amazon because we don't know.

That's the sales strategy though. It's like an added bonus. Hey if I buy this from Amazon I'll also get 5 bucks in January towards a mystery list.

Then if anything shows up that you want to buy because you've got that 5 bucks, then amazon gets another sale

• Locked thread