Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

Here's the 50 codes for the Starcraft 2 Beta:
#13 taken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Wasn't today supposed to be an All Video Games Gold Box event? Or can there be multiple Gold Box events running at the same time? :raise:

The deal of the day is the PS3 320 GB PS+ Instant Game Collection Bundle though.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

I'm not sure about the Gold Box event, let me ask my counterparts in physical tomorrow (today its 2AM here).
I checked my trash just to be sure I'm not crazy, and I did receive an e-mail about it being today.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Russad posted:

Eh, not quite. Check the email again. In my opinion, it's deceptive, but here's what I got:

Compare that to one I got on Dec. 9:

I was disappointed when I realized that this AM.
You're right about the text, I guess they messed up with the image then.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Papercut posted:

I hope Dragon's Dogma goes on sale at some point.
It's 42% off right now, which is pretty good if you ask me.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

The THQ $5 off promo is now live.

A good pick is the Tantalizing THQ Medley ($4.99) or Darksiders Franchise Pack ($8.19).

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Givin posted:

So where does Amazon put all these promo codes? I've got all the emails from buying things, but no codes and the only link in the emails just sends me to a list of stuff I can use it on.
Automatically applied to your account.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Rirse posted:

I know this been answered before, but how come in my Amazon Credit Balance, it shows me having 38 dollars in mp3 and vod credit and 48 in game credit?
That display is not implemented correctly and counts many things wrong.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Xenocidal posted:

Doh. Bought the Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack and accidentally bought the non-steam one. Any way I can get these swapped over?
Contact Amazon support about it, from what's been said in this thread, they are cool with swapping them due to mistakes like this.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Meta Ridley posted:

I want Anno 1404 Steam key :colbert:
And I want it for $10, $5 with coupon. :colbert:

Make it happen Tony (please :ohdear: )
This is unlikely since it got pulled from Steam and I doubt Valve would hand out more keys for retail copies of a pulled game.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Is there an explanation of why I have to keep re-entering my payment information? I've had to re-enter it five times so far since the start of December. It's never prompted for this for physical purchases.

My IP and browser have not changed at all, so what gives?

Originally I thought it was tied to the value of the item, but it just tripped for $1.87. It's really annoying. :saddowns:

gibbed fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Dec 28, 2012

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

This is a security measure to protect you, sorry, I know it is annoying but there is a reason for it.
I meant why is it tripping so much unnecessarily, I don't have an issue with the system itself, just how often it's doing it.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Agrias120 posted:

I'm looking at all the different versions of Civ 5 and the DLC packs and am wondering: what DLC is left out of the GOTY version? I think I remember reading that the Korea pack wasn't included, but I'm not sure if it was in this thread or one of the two Steam threads (or the generic Video Game deals thread :psyduck:).
Korea and Ancient Wonders, which has a combo pack on Amazon. It might also lack Mongols too, I'm not sure.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Im_Special posted:

Uh, does this mean it's free with the 5$ off coupon?

Hotline Miami
List Price:$9.99
Price:$4.99
You Save:$5.00 (50%)
It'll probably be at most 25% off during the Editor's Choice sale.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

I could not understand this question, and thus, cannot answer it.
He's asking of the upcoming sale prices will last the month of January alongside the $5 promotional credit.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Hotline Miami is now sold out.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Hav posted:

As an aside, the emails/vouchers offering ingame stuff on Airmech appear to stack.
Do they? When I tried applying two the time for the bonus didn't appear to stack.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

Haha, I am disavowed.
I need more coupons Tony! :saddowns:

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack

Edit: when you activate the Starvoid key you get an extra copy in your inventory on Steam.

gibbed fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jan 31, 2013

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

So I was redeeming keys from Amazon and up out of nowhere the Redeem Key buttons disappeared and I can't see any keys on any of my purchases. :confused:

Edit: and it's fixed? :confused:

gibbed fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jan 31, 2013

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

6174 posted:

I saw that same bug a while back when Hotline Miami was $5 with a $5 coupon. Just hit refresh a few times when things vanish and it should come back.
Yeah it's happening pretty often now. This is very odd.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

King Keltair posted:

Is everything Steam in the 2012 pack? Other than CK 1?
Yup.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Sub Rosa posted:

Here as well, the first fiveish times it happened the came back after two or three minutes, but now they haven't for at least 15, and I have a friend patiently waiting on the spare CK2 code.
Sounds like it's an Amazon issue rather than specific to your account then, as I've had the same.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Viewing/redeeming keys seems to be working well now.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Harik posted:

As a heads-up, as far as I can tell you have to buy the physical box to get the mount. The $10 digital download only gives you founder status.

Click 'PC Game' for the $19.99 boxed copy that gets you the bonus perks.

If someone HAS gotten the tawny pack bonus (2000g, fast mount, scrolls) with the $10 digital key, please correct me. But everything I've read while searching for this says it won't work.
Doesn't the founder status itself reward you with a mount? But yeah, the Tawny Pack thing seems to only be for retail copies. I scored a Best Buy physical copy from EBay a few days ago for $10 which nets me three mounts. :v:

Also note that the Tawny Pack mount is actually only for one character, you can't activate it on every character on your account.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What happened to the $20 credit for buying the physical copy of SimCity? Has everyone else gotten it? I don't know if I was supposed to have gotten an e-mail about it or something.
I got it, it was an e-mail with a $20 promotional code.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

I know it's not necessary right away, but why is the BioShock Infinite Season Pass flagged to go live at 12AM PST, instead of the game's launch at 12AM EST, or why are keys not going out already for it?

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Ragingsheep posted:

I think the mini games are through the site rather than on Steam.
They are, it's a flash puzzle game. It's a legitimate site.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

LmaoTheKid posted:

Are these codes tied to us in any way?

I want to gift a few people :darksouls: but I'm not sure if that's possible with Amazon.
They'll forever remain in your games and software library but you can give away codes just fine, assuming Steam activated codes.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Rirse posted:

Just a heads up, someone in the Steam thread mentioned they bought the 2K Ultimate Pack from Amazon and now got Bioshock Infinite and the Season Pack from it in their Steam inventory.
This is slightly wrong, that person was one of the people who received the 2K library on Steam through a promotion that AmazonTony did (the one where you didn't own any of 2K's games, I believe?).

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

GreenNight posted:

I was one who won one of the 2K packs from Tony and yes there is Bioshock Infinite + season pass in my steam library now :dance:
You can then reasonably assume that you have free 2K games for life. At least the ones released on Steam. So jealous. :v:

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

Edit: I think the suggestion was that I include an image, which non-goons can't see and ask that you include something from this image in the subject line of your email.

Feel free to include any description of what that image is in your subject line.
Non-registered users can see linked images like that, I can't recall if attached images (directly to the post) are visible though.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

zokie posted:

It says that the Battlefield fan bundle uses Steam but steam tells me the keys are invalid.

The pack
That's bizaare, the first time I opened the URL it said Origin. I opened it again and now it says Steam. :raise:

It's Origin, though.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Syrinxx posted:

One ClickTM is far and away the shittiest part of the entire Amazon ecosystem. It is a terrible pain in the rear end and impacts my ability to use different credit cards, see if I have promo balances or gift cards, or as noted here, to buy more than digital thing at once. The sooner it fucks off and dies the better because I love Amazon so much otherwise :swoon:
Having to re-enter my credit card details so often is annoying as hell too.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

Thanks for the heads up, forwarding along.
This hasn't been fixed yet.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

We're going to recreate that bundle so in future sales it is all steam keys.

Yes, the plan is to get more feedback from you all once we run another round of bundles and then there will be GoonPacks.
There are 48 games in that bundle.

Don't make us enter 48 keys into Steam, Tony. :ohdear:

Okay it'd actually be 12, but still.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

kater posted:

You kind of forgot to say what the coupon is for.
Looks like it's 15% off digital game titles.

Edit: seems to work on preorders too, tested it on the PAYDAY 2 4-pack and it takes $13.50 off (to $76.47).

gibbed fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jul 11, 2013

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

AmazonTony posted:

This man, he speaks the truth, if this doesn't get you resolved just let me know and I'll get you sorted.
Is it OK to go ahead and buy that bundle now knowing that it doesn't have Steam codes then contact support to switch me over to Steam one? I don't see a Steam version of the bundle yet.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Any chance of a sale on the Brave New World DLC for Civ5? I know it just came out so my hopes are not high.
You can use GOONCAVE coupon to get 15% off. Probably the best you can expect for awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Protip posted:

This is awesome! Quick question, will the online game code version be $25, or will that just be for the physical PC version?
Tony deals in digital so you'd want to be asking about the physical version instead. :)

• Locked thread