Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Augster posted:

Perpetual motion smugness:

The video

That is exactly what I would expect some idiot that thinks centrifugal force is "infinite energy" to look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
You can get on a watchlist by having the same name and birth month as someone else on the no-fly list or something, so there are quite a few minors on the no-fly list.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Smoremaster posted:

My hippie aunt posted this. I haven't checked to see if it's factual or not, but given that it's from PETA I'm just assuming it's a load of poo poo. Why would you slaughter sheep for their wool, anyway?

Cosmic devils pretending to be angels from heaven...
the stuff real living nightmares are made of... :unsmigghh:

What kind of lovely shepherd chops the sheep's head off to get the wool. You won't get any more wool from the sheep next year. What a bad investment.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

KillarySwank posted:

Do we know where Funnyman is from? Naira has been mentioned in a previous post, so my guess is Nigeria. Confirmation on this?

I always figured he was Indian.

EDIT: I just checked, it says he is from Pakistan.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Mister Bates posted:

Yeah, 'No One Gets Out Of Here Alive' seems like a pretty hard immigration policy to enforce (although I suppose it would actually be an emigration policy).

Hey, it works in Tropico.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

The Iron Rose posted:

Holy poo poo take a loving macroeconomics class. Literally, one single class.

Also an aesthetics course.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Deep dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

LeJackal posted:

In his defense, Theodore Roosevelt was pretty awesome. He deserves to be lauded.

He did think black people were genetically inferior, all the old presidents have some black mark that makes them a little less cool in hindsight.

• Locked thread