Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Silly Hippie posted:

He took a vacation to... a Peanuts museum? I think? I'm not entirely sure on this, the album just says "California".

(I think this is his brother or cousin or something. I was just looking for one he's NOT in which is like 4 out of a million).

I'm not a Peanuts fan but I am an ice skating fan and that's the Charles Schultz museum and ice rink in Santa Rosa, CA. Apparently Charles Schultz was really into hockey and had a rink built there. It's super cute inside and it's painted to look like a Swiss town. If you get a kid's meal in the snack shop it comes in Snoopy's dog dish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Silly Hippie posted:

My favorite comment is the one about most babies who got pertussis having been vaccinated. No poo poo? Most babies are vaccinated, period. The concept of herd immunity seriously flies over the heads of these people. It's you with your constant exposure to an unvaccinated child and said child that are giving babies pertussis, you stupid piece of poo poo. Seriously, there is something sociopathic about anti-vaxxers. It's just a whole other kind of "gently caress you, got mine".

Also, it's a vaccine that needs a booster every 10 years. If you're an adult and you've never had a pertussis booster, you're part of the problem. Go get your booster.

To those of you that were wondering about extended breastfeeding, if you were to ask that question in SA's own parenting threads you'd find that many goon moms have nursed past two years. It's not shocking or crazy over-the-top parenting. In some countries breastfeeding at least six years is the norm.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Read After Burning posted:

My friend found a page: Heterosexual Awareness Month and it's..exactly what it sounds like. :smith:

:stare:

Holy poo poo, this page.

We finally got a hetero to almost commit suicide for being bullied by gays! That totally evens up the score, guys!

I would NSFW the next one but it was posted for all to see on a page called Heterosexual Awareness Month so it must be kosher.

Yup, totally found in a total toy store totally in front of all the kiddos. Totally not some gag gift in a store selling dildos.

Bet that graphic looked pretty sweet on blingee.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Pope Mobile posted:

Man, our straight rainbows have nothing on those fab gay ones.

You're not the only one complaining.

HAM posted:

Brianna Our rainbow is Awesome, and jealousy is a disease, get well soon. :D !

:iceburn:

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Picnic Princess posted:

True equality for all! It's not just daughters who are treated as pieces of property anymore!

Wait, that's still misogynistic as gently caress.

Better luck next time. :smith:

Three times she says she can make her go away, then says she can avoid jail. :aaaaa:

I'm just horribly fascinated by this pink macro. It's amazing to me there would be some middle-aged woman out there who sees her son's life in these terms. Gonna keep all the sexting sluts away trying to fake their way into a ring on their finger!

In real life no girl would want to date a guy that far up his mama's rear end.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

scorpiobean posted:

My family is pretty conservative, so sometimes I get treated to these kinds of posts.

:catstare:

Didn't block out names because public page and also gently caress these people.

I'm just astounded by this. I can't wrap my brain around the cognitive dissonance that would allow someone to think this makes sense. You'd have to know next to nothing about what the U.S. was like fifty years ago if you weren't white. How dare they claim a martyred civil rights leader would agree with them about anyfuckingthing?

kannonfodder posted:

So my friend who usually spends all day on facebook sharing stuff from Wiccan teaching pages, or that annoying I loving Love Science page just posted that huge pro-Sheriff Joe Arpaio thing

It's just a long phrase. The friend is the one who posted it, not I loving Love Science. Although I don't know why he finds IFLS annoying. Usually it's pretty interesting, friend!

Edit: I wish we were more like North Korea. :allears:

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

into the void posted:

On Facebook? Yeah, I bet you could find one person who thinks it's worse than Hitler.

I should have screen capped it but I saw a 60-something Southern white guy go apeshit when someone used the word "hick" to describe some people riding with a shotgun in the window of their pickup truck. Apparently "hick" is hurtful and offensive on Facebook.

Make that the Huntsville Hicks and I will be cheering you on if only to get under this one guy's skin.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Huge Liability posted:

Subway announced a partnership with Michelle Obama to promote healthy eating habits to children. Let's have a look at Subway's official Facebook page!

That first one pisses me off so much. What a loving hypocrite. Your wage slaves don't owe you their political allegiance. Why in fact if your boss told you that you couldn't eat at Chik Fil A because they, as your boss, don't agree with their politics you'd be outraged at the commie. Either that or he is so completely arrogant that he assumes all 300 of his employees share his exact political beliefs.

I am so sick of these whiners.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Grrl Anachronism posted:

A chain message obviously passed on from old-person email to old-person email, a quote misattributed to Einstein, and teh suggestion that voting Democrat = dogfucking. :downs:

Gee, Letterman sure got unfunny in his later years.

Why attribute this to Letterman? Does that hold some weight for Teabaggers?

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Unbootable posted:

I finally have something to contribute to this thread.

The picture in question that was reported was her breastfeeding her child in the hospital with her full breast in view. I personally think nudity isn't a huge deal, but holy poo poo what a reaction from having a picture reported.

What, you wouldn't be pissed if someone you knew reported a picture of yours as obscene?

Breastfeeding is non-sexual. If you see something more out of that you're the idiot. Tandem feeding means both babies at once, so if anything I'm curious to see it pulled off.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun
Your boyfriend is concave as gently caress.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

Patchouli Patrol posted:

I hate these things.

Points for making it so blurry and artefacted that it's actually believable as something passed along by a sloppy drunk on their laptop in a bathroom stall.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Glanced at a fluoridation argument happening on a friend's status; was wildly amused by these two participants:

Someone engineered a butt to poop in your water :v:

I've been mildly amused by a 45-year-old woman on my newsfeed who seems to have fallen in love with jury duty:

That's the first time I've seen anyone check in at a courthouse for any reason.

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun
Not after checking in on social media via Foursquare. I guess I have classy friends. :smuggo:

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun
Jury duty lady is having a hard time. :cry:

It occurs to me that if you believe everything both lawyers say, it really would be an emotional rollercoaster to sit through any trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun
Come on, "my mind is full of all the young ladies we talked to" didn't get a laugh out of you?

• Locked thread