Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I THINK MURDER AND BIGOTRY ARE FUNNY!!

Trot_to_Trotsky posted:

Do u understand anything?

nope

Here's a winner posted on my feed yesterday:

:stare:

Over 14,000 shares...

Oh man, reading through that racist drivel and then seeing him comment "Colten, you racist swine" made me burst out laughing. I really want to believe that it's a troll account :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Experto Crede posted:

I had to read that three times slowly to truly gather what he was saying.

Readable translation is:

"I'm not against homosexuality, however it bothers me to know that you can come out and everyone has to accept it. It's like, if that's cool, then we shouldn't have gender bathrooms or showers... I know people will say "Well men will attack women", but truth be known, men get attacked too, it just isn't reported."

And I still don't get what the gently caress he's rambling about.

It's a known fact that all gay men have zero control over their penises, and their cocks are like a heat seeking missiles which get instantly erect and cruise into the nearest straight man's anus within a radius of 30 metres.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

trapped mouse posted:

Someone just posted this on my Facebook:

Now, before posting this image, planning on asking if any of these statistics were remotely based on reality, I decided to try to do some research on my own. There were only two sources: The FBI, and the CATO Institute. After not finding anything about any of the crap listed on the FBI's website, I decided to go over to the CATO Institute's website, to find that, surprise surprise:

Yeah. Sure. Non-partisan.

Anyway, the point is that I looked through all the articles talking about how gun control will destroy the country and all about how MORE guns means MORE safety every time, and I still couldn't find a single statistic that the Facebook image posted. Does anyone know if any of these figures have any legitimacy at all, or did the creator of the image literally pull outlandish numbers out of their rear end?

Yeah the Australian armed robbery figure sounds like it was pulled straight from someone's rear end. Australia also hasn't had a mass shooting in over 15 years since we banned semi-automatic weapons: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/gun-deaths-in-rapid-decline-since-buyback/2006/12/13/1165685752421.html

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Pretending for argument's sake that these statistics are real, how is it an argument against gun control that stricter gun control in the UK was later followed by more armed robberies in Australia? They... they do know Australia hasn't been part of the British Empire for a long time, right?

WHY WON'T YOU LIEBERALS JUST SHUTUP AND PUT FACTS BEFORE loving EMOTION!!!

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
The T-1000 of Nice Guys:

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Zero Star posted:

I'm having fun imagining a pissed-up Diana slurring those words.

I don't understand any of the references in that macro, but I still find it funny as hell for some reason.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
I posted this on the "Uncle Sam's misguided children" page: https://www.facebook.com/USMCHELLHOUNDS/posts/492276130854623

Kinda disappointed it hasn't gotten any angry replies so far.

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Parkingtigers posted:

Seems to be deleted. What was it?

It was a post I found while going through the SA quotes thread the other day: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3373573&userid=130876#post385871719 (The -Blackadder- one).

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005
Decided to look up "fuckin' muslims" on openbook after those crazy guys killed the soldier in England this morning, preparing for the tidal wave of racism that was to follow, one of the first few I came across was this:

:byodame: I AM NOT RACEST BUT WE SHOULD DEPORT ALL THOSE HORRIBLE DIRTY MUSLIM BASTARDS TO PROTECT OUR BABIESSSS!!!!!

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Hood Ornament posted:

blah blah blah, Treat poors like animals..

Jesus Christ. Why stop there? In addition to putting the poors in ghetto style accommodation, they will be required to have GPS trackers implanted in them, wear identification tags at all times, and will be marched through the city center every weekend for us to throw rotten eggs and faeces at. Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules!!!

Edit:

DarkHamsterlord posted:

Oh no, browser cookies :ohdear:

To be fair, that's actually a valid concern. The cookies do track your activity even when outside of and signed out of facebook, and it's probably a good thing more people are being made aware of that.

piss explosion has a new favorite as of 03:13 on Jun 4, 2013

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They're so dumb!

Indeed.. a bunch of shitlord chucklefucks!

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Shuu posted:

I never expected to see a real life like dis if u cri evry time, but...

HOW DOES HE HAVE SO MUCH CUM?

Wait, is that the same girl posting both those statuses?

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Please tell me she did this and posted photos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss explosion
Apr 2, 2005

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Ah, yes, I remember the tears that went down my eyes when I saw my race being denigrated in that famous movie "White Chicks". To see the white man so maligned in this day and age, when we are the most oppressed group there is, friend-zoned, sperm-jacked and disposable, why, to see a member of the African race denigrating me was the last straw that led to my eventual suicide via stuffing my fat idiot face with hamburgers until I choked on them.
I, too, blame the black guy and not the serial idiots who yell and moan about literally everything under the sun that feeds their moronic persecution complex.

Also, did you know there have only ever been two political forces, ever? Holy hell, I'd have loved to show this to some of the people that actually got this through that their struggle had been co-opted by ~liberals~

I don't get this.. is it commiserating over the fact that "Liberals" successfully outlawed slavery, allowed black people/women to vote etc.?

• Locked thread