Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
That chef was loving with you. Don't eat old unrefrigerated bacon you idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
The place being profitable and being able to pay you are kind of related.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

for gently caress's sake america can you stop being gross for two minutes

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

That's amazing. I used to eat a lot of fake meats and stuff but I can't even imagine going WAIT A MINUTE THIS ISN'T A FAKE BURGER AT ALL YOU GUYS TRICKED ME! It's mind-boggling.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

mindphlux posted:

ditto with vegetables - people think they hate vegetables because their mom made them bland and steamed or whatever - and if you have a properly roasted veg correctly seasoned it tastes great.
This is so true. Thanks for cheating me out of enjoying broccoli for 20 years mom.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

You guys should come over here where the only reason to leave tip is "wow, in the time it took to set down our plates that waitress also fixed my mom's bad back and gave my creepy uncle a telekinetic handjob, I'm pretty sure skills like that deserve a reward".

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Seriously, how do you keep yourself from going "but there is also a shitload of sodium in everything you just subbed" in that situation?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Suspect Bucket posted:

I have an iodine sensitivity (tested for and proved by mayo clinic on the guvment dime!) So I flush on my neck and face when I eat shellfish. GUESS WHAT MY FAVORITE THINGS ARE. I've scared the poo poo out of some servers with it too. But it's only a skin reaction, and I will be damned if I stop eating all these delicious sea creatures. But your concern is appreciated!

If I do die of an allergic reaction from seafood, know I die happy.
Holy poo poo, is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzkCzwJEpOY

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Maybe you two weirdos can bond over your wrestling fetish.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

just throw it all in a box and ship it to his home

i mean literally scrape all the plates into a cardboard box and close it

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

but it's not just noodles it's David Chang's Extra Special Ramen That Should Really Cost 30 Bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Samizdata posted:

Talking about texture and mouth feel
https://vine.co/v/OpUVvhUqxdW

• Locked thread