Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Jealous? :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Third year in a row :shepface:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

(Potential) Bundesliga plastics, I made a thing! It's a week until the season starts, so make your pick now!

*e: I'm whoring this out via Twitter as well, so I'd appreciate an RT if you like it. :shobon:

Perfect.

e: Schalke or Leverkusen might actually win the DFB Pokal though, so redo everything I guess??

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

You're precious. :negative:

It felt really weird typing that, but I didn't want to come off as a dick only mentioning Schalke :v: (And that's unlikely enough too, unless Bayern and Dortmund get really tough CL draws and lots of injuries...)

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

wtf Frankfurt :psyduck:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Schalke = Bayern-Jäger No.1 imo

:shepicide:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Haven't seen Braunschweig yet, but Hamburg and Schalke are the worst teams so far. Holy poo poo.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

General Probe posted:

Feeling good about my prediction of Keller being sacked first.

I hope so, but I wouldn't rule out Heldt holding on to him just long enough ... to sign Babbel :suicide:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

AlexF posted:

This, a thousand times this. Imagine having to overcome two people who'll break your legs without batting an eye and then cuss you out for being a pussy. Defense through fear!

It worked pretty well for Milan :v:. I'm not sure what to think of this. On one hand he can be pretty drat good, otoh Schalke is an shambles right now, and he's likely to stir up more poo poo when things don't go too well, which they won't.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

Those hosts are dumb as hell: why would any English kid ever have sent his name in or even seen that show? Regardless, muh on, little Prinz!

tbf Boateng sounds a lot like that common British name "Boting"

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Pand posted:

Wolfsburg on 4th :stare:

It won't last. Schalke will secure the 4th one or two games before the end of the season in a poo poo game against some poo poo team. Leverkusen will comfortably sit in third spot and Dortmund will challenge Bayern - unless they keep having bad luck with injuries and being whiny cunts "bad officiating" :rolleyes: I guess it will be interesting to see who stumbles into the EL...

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

No towards Lewandowski and KLOPPO etc. (and Käwin too)

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

ephex posted:

€18.5m is just too much.

I hope so :)

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

:getin:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

My kicktipps for the euros were pretty terrible (not here), so let's see how this goes :toot:

Also, is there a way to see my previous tipps for past bundesliga kicks? I forgot to tipp, like, the last 6 games and haven't looked at them since.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Enigma89 posted:

That's what I saw on ZDF but I can't imagine that was really the case. Who would do that. I expect some other poo poo is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

I, on the other hand,

It was a good effort *pats head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

:staredog:

• Locked thread