Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Dr Seuss wants everyone to get food poisoning. I shouldn't have to say this but dont eat green eggs and ham. That indicates mold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Screen Door Slams posted:

I will never understand why people love Strong Belwas so much.

Thats the kind of talk that would get you killed and subsequently poo poo on.

Was there seriously a chance McNulty could have been on GoT?

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

CPFortest posted:

He turned it down because he didn't want to be away from his kids all the way in Iceland for six months. Although considering how much Mance was actually in Season 3, he probably would've only had to be there for four or five weeks.

I don't know if I can ever enjoy anything wildling related now that I know I could have gotten Mance McNulty. "loving Crows control the whole loving wall."

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Mike N Eich posted:

Prop Joe as Yezzhan Mo Zkagazz or whatever the name of the really fat guy that buys Tyrion and Penny

Isiah Whitlock Jr as Hizdahr zo Loraq. This needs to happen.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Hizdahr zo Loraq coming in grieving about his father seems a pretty easy play to setup a motivation for wanting to take down dany but not have the audience be constantly reminded how hes the most likely candidate behind everything. At the end they can just come back and remind everyone "My name is Hizdahr zo Loraq you killed my father prepare to die".

Building him as the morally upright guy during the occupation scenario seems pretty interesting to me anyway.

Hedrigall posted:

Game of Thrones SPOILER Thread: Arya Goes Blind-Dating

Sorry this one wins.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Lycus posted:

Stannis.

The Mannis. This is his 'be a goddamn hero' moment.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

In It For The Tank posted:

It loving better be. The showrunners have one last opportunity to get Stannis right, and it's the best scene in the series. If they gently caress it up and continue to portray him as a villain after this then there is no hope for them.

Yeah its definitely my favourite. The not so perfect completely hosed leader decides to go off and do one of the first genuinely heroic/stereotypical fantasy story things in the books and is not immediately screwed over for it.

:10bux: says he does something horribly villainous that makes the whole scenario worse for some reason.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Doctor Spaceman posted:

The Strong Belwas bitching will never, ever go away.

Only Belwas.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

webmeister posted:

Does anyone really think Stannis won't turn up next week? Really?

I think its mostly joking about how somehow they will make the show stannis more evil when he comes to save the NW. Like he runs over a bunch of wilding children on the way in.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Reading the unsullied thread is better than the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Baldbeard posted:

I agree that they should have done wights, because we already know and see so little of them -- why even introduce a whole new class of enemy.
How were Leaf's fireballs jarring though? They even had her throw little pouches instead of just "casting" fireballs. Seeing the pouches first spark blue, and then turn into fireballs was pretty awesome, and about as low-key as anything we saw in Blackwater.

I think a lot of people starting imaging 'hmm skeletons well their AC is pretty high and they are immune to slashing damage. I think I will use my level 3 fireball spell for this'.

• Locked thread