Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
All my favorite bands have broken up before I start listening to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

One of the biggest issues I see with DIY wiring is too long of runs of high current connections. Pouillet's law states that resistance (R) equals a constant for each material (ρ) times length over cross sectional area.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

So could someone enlighten me on what makes the Biturbo so awesomely terrible?

An Italian-made carbureted twin turbo V6, for one. Horrid electrical issues, very complicated... everything.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

If you're looking for a good place to find other Biturbo owners to sell the spares, may I suggest fetlife.com?

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

I'm either a loosely connected pile of discrete pieces that will someday be a real person again or a soulless knife of oppressive dullness.

It's totally the second one.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

Someday, I'm gonna own a black late second gen Firebird with the gold phoenix on the hood. I have so much shame over this. :v:

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

It's weird for me, too. I'm 240 lb right now and 6' 0", but I wear between 36 and 38 inch pants. When I was 20 pounds thinner, I wore the same size, and when I was thirty pounds heavier, I wore 38 or 40 inch pants. :???:

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

Goddamn it, I'm crying just thinking about that. My cat is 13, and he's the same surly fucker as always, but every time I come home I freak out a little just in case. Cats need to live as long as people, they're much better than a lot of the people I've know n and know. :(

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

Astonishing Wang posted:

A tip for the future - try not to go to bed and/or wake up next to a crazy person. I did it for 7 years before the divorce.

no i can tell you that bonding over your shared anxiety and mood disorders is a great way to meet stable girls from experience

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

14 INCH DICK posted:

With a sound track featuring the much anticipated joint project between ICP and rock icons RUSH.

I need to hear this somehow, biologically.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Oh i also picked these up today but I don't know if I'm allowed to ship them :(

Holy poo poo, that could be my cat.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

Dannywilson posted:

Jesus dude.

Also take the whole prescription regimen, don't stop when you feel better. That's how SMRSA is formed.

The South Monmouth Regional Sewerage Authority?

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

atomicthumbs posted:

theres a baby black widow up your jets

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

https://twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/692003180440391680

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

Still less rear end kicking than junior high and high school when I weighed 282 lbs, 44 inch waist, cystic acne, and every piece of poo poo motherfucker knew if they harassed me long enough they could get a spectacular melt down once I finally reached my breaking point.

So you're saying that I have a chance to become as interesting and funny as you?

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

From a little look, it seems like the E series (which was also used in the Accord) was non-interference at least in many of the many, many forms that it took. I'm not a crazy Honda whisperer or anything, though. Judging by what I've seen of 1970's Honda parts availability, I'd say that it's very, very stupid, and you should definitely do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

vice is the most retarded website i've ever seen

except for something awful dot com!!!!!! :xd:

• Locked thread