Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I love this misc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hey let's buy a key and see what happens!

Yeah ok!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Some dumb idiot posted:

Hey let's buy two keys and see what happens!

Yeah, ok. :saddowns:

I did buy two keys actually. It was just the first was that loving goofy "WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE" unbox :) I did get the S. Sticky Launcher I wanted off the second key though!

Then I bought 5 more and well it doesn't matter what happened we all know what happens :(

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spacedad posted:

This week's funhavers cartoon spray, completed early for pre-halloween use!

Spray version: https://anonsprays.tfsprays.com/c3d9ddbb-d4b6-43da-9658-41d6bb7b41d2.vtf

I would buy the gently caress out of that print :allears:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

"Hm. I still have two fall crates. Let me open them up. A Chronomancer! and... a pallet of crates? Wait, what's th--"

:stare:

Daaaaaamn son!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
All I truly want is a Heavy in an All Father and the Santa Hat in an Axecop background :allears:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

nerdbot posted:

Has Valve playtesting tons of new weapons in secret ever given us anything...enjoyable...like, at all.

I really, really don't mind the lack of new weapons. I just want them to give us another update like the one from this summer where they tune of useless old ones. Give me a reason to equip the Claidheamh Mor, that poor thing is sitting in my backpack cold and alone.

Splendid Screen works pretty well with it :shobon:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

That was the first one I listened to as well. I'd love to hear our servers say that at work :allears:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
That video is the greatest TF2 animation I have ever seen.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

IronicDongz posted:

Well, now I've got a team spirit specialized powerjack!
If only my internet wasn't cutting out every few seconds so I could try it out. :ghost:

What do you mean Team Spirit?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Look at all these nerdy words about chess and TF2.

If I set my chess on fire does that make it unusual?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What a loving cool hat.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Yay weapons.

e: boo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Turra posted:

So the winter noisemakers work again! Last year I had it bound to go off whenever I fire, but is there a way to just have it go off all the time after waiting or something?

Bind the use of it to WASD.

Also I just got out of a match where a Engy was using the SS and it 100% shuts down any and ALL Kritz pushes. Flat out you cannot do anything. Until you say gently caress that guy and just blow his team up instead.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Where is that replay video of an Engineer just ruining a Soldier Medic combo with the old SC?

lightspeed edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIWcnskZrhk duhhh check youtube favorites first :downs:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Before the Short Circuit gets changed (if it does who knows :allears: ) we need to get a few games of laser tag in.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spacedad posted:

Well, Guile's hairdo is actually ripped off from Jojo's bizarre adventure originally - soooo...

would watch this anime

LOOK AT THAT EDIT SO FAST

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I want to pick up stuff like that guy :saddowns:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spacedad posted:

So now that my gameplay performance has significantly increased after solving a minor computer issue, I just came back from a session where I was using my favorite combat class loadout - black box, gunboats, and disciplinary action.

I wound up getting a 21 killstreak with it. :stare:

I think the first killstreak weapon I should get should be a black box. I already have a strange one that I use. Is it possible for me to transform it into a killstreak weapon?

Black Box loving owns gently caress any one who hates. I had the hardest problem working around this odd feeling that the stock RL was like 10 feet long when I was learning to rocket jump. The Black Box is like the size of a ruler and does not block my view at all. Also it owns for roaming and you use my favorite loadout minus The Equalizer.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Dalton posted:

Worldview models own until you play Soldier.

That poo poo is garbage :barf:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Reiley posted:

I, uhh, I don't know if I'd put it quite like that. :stare:

Well this actually affects me so

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ARRRRRR. I'm sorry there are no more R's. Arrrrr...

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Fojar38 posted:

The best part was the glorious 5 minutes where we got to gently caress up friendly servers before we all got kicked.

MORANS STOPPPPPPP

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I had the Reggaelator drop for me randomly a long time ago. Pretty much the coolest thing to happen to me in TF2. Unboxing 2 unusuals was very cool as well but getting a loving amazing hat drop really made me feel good.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spacedad posted:

Thanks everyone for coming to the pirate redux! I'm heading over to planetside 2 now. Tonight was mainly a test to see how well an 8pm timeslot + me coming home instead of using a work computer to host the event. Seems to work quite well - I will just need to have the cartoon and everything ready the night beforehand for future events.

Right now I'm unsure of what will be next week's gimmick, so I'm open to suggestions.

I'm leaning heavily towards a Spy revolver gimmick though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBmZZVSLHvc

2 teams of 12 engys. Each team's members alternate placing a dispenser somewhere on cp_granary. When all is said and done both teams equip the Short Circuit and engage in a kickass round of laser tag.

e: whoops double post :downs:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Wow that looks like absolute poo poo.

Also now with Quickplay going to Valve severs I am loving stoked. I stopped playing this because I could never find Valve severs because :steam: and now I can really get back in!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spacedad posted:

Why are you in possession of the milk bottle? Who is the milkman? Do you know where the 2fort Devil is? What is the purpose of the handwrappings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erEytjmUM4A

G-men oooooown. gently caress that garbo octo dad hat where are some of the neato hats from Psychonauts at?!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

One of those if from MTG!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Here is a video of us all murdering each other with spells last Friday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQlPpNHNwE
Sorry about the flickering. Valve updated the Replay engine, and it doesn't do that thing where you render as invisible anymore, but now I have to use different settings when I go to render that don't play well with my encoders for some reason.

Man that guy who said he looked cool looks even cooler in action :allears:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

nerdbot posted:

But Demoknight was a stupid idea that they never should have done.

Like I don't get it honestly, every time I play Demoknight it just feels so non-conducive to fun.

Well that is you because I love gearing up in my Stormin' Norman and chopping heads off and doing nothing but that and running around a cart sometimes. Or a point or nothing that stuff is just fun.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spacedad posted:

Preview of tomorrow night's funhavers cartoon.

Depending on time, I may add in a couple grimacing characters in the background and mess with gradients and some lines - but I'm pretty satisfied so far. :cool:

Why August 1st? I love that the shadows on the mangler and the soldier's arm by the way :)

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spacedad posted:

Issue #1 august. I was just mindlessly copying the X-force #1 cover. For the final drawing, I should probably change the month to Jan or Feb.

Oh ok I gotcha now.

Change it to June because why not.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

That is an amazing FNFH poster.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
If you wear the Soldier's Stash in misc slot 1 and the Team Captain is misc slot 2 you get a neato headband on your TC.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Tamayachi posted:

I am really liking this loadout with the Summer Jaws, it makes my heavy into the soulless killing machine I know he is.

Jesus Christ man.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
who wants to come play hightower with me and kill people with the crossbow

http://steamcommunity.com/id/meingott

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

The Kins posted:

For the guy who lamented the dry spell of cool SFM stuff, someone remade the most recent Hotline Miami 2 trailer in glorious 3D TF-o-vision:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE3M4CLhZAM

Wow.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
You can wear the Soldier's Stash and the Team Captain at the same time.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Demo has the best healing item in the game, the Half Zatoichi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Apparently people can just sit on your MvM game without picking a class but still taking up a slot? And you can't even kick them.

I loving haaaate this poo poo.

• Locked thread