Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Might be an X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
Xorax the desroyer of worlds

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
hey bets i have my third date tonight we are going to go to the milk bar and get ice cream sundaes and then maybe go to the roller derby, i will keep you updated of how it goes

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Asphyxious posted:

Might be an X.

Xander is spelt with an X, didn't you ever watch Buffy?!

Avshalom

by Lowtax
i hope you get in a milk bar brawl

Mad Katter

STOP THE BATS

Asphyxious posted:

Might be an X.

Wait, is this another joke?

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Joe Hockeys Scrote posted:

hey bets i have my third date tonight we are going to go to the milk bar and get ice cream sundaes and then maybe go to the roller derby, i will keep you updated of how it goes

Roller derby is awesome, go watch it.

Seagull

give me a chip

Asphyxious posted:

Might be an X.

gently caress you

hambeet

Mad Katter posted:

Wait, is this another joke?

What did you expect?

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Joe Hockeys Scrote posted:

I would go on this date. One question first though, are you a jock or a greaser?

quite stretched out

the chillest
thanks for the idea team, I'm gonna read air crash investigation summaries for the rest of the afternoon instead of work

quite stretched out

the chillest
trip report so far: the one where a plane load of people died because someone duct taped some sensors shut during maintenance and forgot to remove the tape is morbidly funny

e: the one where the pilot gets blown out a window and only survived because the copilot hung on to his legs is a pretty funny mental image

quite stretched out fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Oct 7, 2014

thatbastardken

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
my favorite is the one where the entire flight crew gets distracted by a malfunctioning light on the instrument panel and the airplane crashes killing 250 people

Portals

I, too, find amusement in the pointless accidental deaths of hundreds of people

quite stretched out

the chillest
isn't there one where someone accidentally lands their plane on top of a plane that is taking off bc the atc and the pilots spoke different languages? because that's some black comedy on a large scale for you

quite stretched out

the chillest

Portals posted:

are you Tony Abbott

hambeet

Portals posted:

What if they were strayan?

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

GoldStandardConure posted:

Roller derby is awesome, go watch it.

My friends and I are starting a roller derby team! One has never skated before lol

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

willus posted:

isn't there one where someone accidentally lands their plane on top of a plane that is taking off bc the atc and the pilots spoke different languages? because that's some black comedy on a large scale for you

Yeah. There's also one where a plane runs out of fuel or something and gets guided to a runway that, although "suitable" for landing, is actually abandoned and is literally in the middle of holding a school fete. Laughs aplenty!

There's also a bunch of them from heavily class-oriented countries where the co-pilot watches the (older, senior) pilot crash the plane because it's his place to sit there and shut up :(

For reals though, look up the Lockerbie and Concorde episodes, those are really good.

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Fruity Gordo posted:

My friends and I are starting a roller derby team! One has never skated before lol

Hahahahahahahahaha this is going to be incredible.

I had a phlebotomist tell me about her roller derby days at the hospital once, "I used to play roller derby, but then I snapped my femur"

:stare:

Fruity what is your roller derby name?

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
I haven't come up with mine yet, but my pal ree is 'sweet reevenge' :twisted:

quite stretched out

the chillest
real talk though I don't find it haha hilarious funny, it's more along the lines of bitterly laughing at the absurdity of some of the situations that should never aside, like how the gently caress does one plane end up landing on top of another one

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

My favourite atc episode was die hard 2

hambeet

willus posted:

real talk though I don't find it haha hilarious funny, it's more along the lines of bitterly laughing at the absurdity of some of the situations that should never aside, like how the gently caress does one plane end up landing on top of another one

Dude you shouldn't really have to explain this, we get it.

hambeet

You're a psychopath.

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

The Narrator posted:

motherfucker. this exact statue is also at the new Indooroopilly shopping center refurb stuff. Does this one also have a complementing photographer-dog thing?

It does. What the gently caress.

algebra testes

willus posted:

Some of them are so horrendeous, like a plane full of russian school children who are on a holiday to spain collides with a DHL freighter killing everyone. This child's father then goes to the crash site, finds his dead daughter's body and carries it crying "she looks so peaceful"

However, this is done by a Canadian drama school drop out in the woods outside of Toronto, which ruins the moment and then makes it kinda absurd.

webmeister posted:

For reals though, look up the Lockerbie and Concorde episodes, those are really good.

The one where the BA pilot gets sucked out of the window is amazing too. :staredog:

Doctor Spaceman

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

willus posted:

like how the gently caress does one plane end up landing on top of another one

Asphyxious

Fruity Gordo posted:

Valkyrie Solanasskicker

The Narrator

bernie would have won

SKY COQ posted:

I'm sure that somewhere in that shopping complex is the rabbit-and-dog-on-a-scooter-naked sculpture, then. It's more horrifying now to hear that these are apparently some sort of line being installed by shopping centers australia over.

also two of my housemates bought Super Smash Bros and are playing it right now :(

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Fruity Gordo posted:

Chickslamic State

Seagull

give me a chip

The Narrator posted:

I'm sure that somewhere in that shopping complex is the rabbit-and-dog-on-a-scooter-naked sculpture, then. It's more horrifying now to hear that these are apparently some sort of line being installed by shopping centers australia over.

also two of my housemates bought Super Smash Bros and are playing it right now :(

Go buy it, send me your friend code.

Coq you posted a friend code last night but it was wrong post a new one.

Seagull

give me a chip
Smash me, bros.

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

I have a friend in NZ who does derby called Velocity Raptor.

Mad Katter

STOP THE BATS

SKY COQ posted:

There is a pair of these things near David Jones in Adelaide's Rundle Mall.

hambeet

Seagull posted:

Look at no friends Neville here.

hambeet

Seagull it's like those times you've asked for the mobile numbe of a girl at that one bar you go to, but the number is always wrong.

Asphyxious

Matthew Beet posted:

Look at no friends Neville here.

I'd rather not.

The Narrator

bernie would have won

Seagull posted:

but but thesis due in 20 days :(

can I still play it on my account on their 2DSes? Or are accounts locked in on devices?

Rest assured once they're not playing it constantly I will do my best to smash you

Matthew Beet posted:

Seagull it's like those times you've asked for the mobile numbe of a girl at that one bar you go to, but the number is always wrong.

the trick is to read the number back but incorrectly and see if they point it out

Mad Katter posted:

There is a pair of these things near David Jones in Adelaide's Rundle Mall.

loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet

Welp getting nasty again today. One week self ban from thread under threat of a perma ban.

Beginning now.

Bye losers.

• Locked thread