Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gough Suppressant

hiddenmovement posted:

Americans pour a 50% mixture of crude oil and baby seal blood into their gigantic cars what is this 'gas' you speak of.

farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant

Gough Suppressant

FedoraDefender420 posted:

they actually asked him about the name and he said to say friend of the family because that's what everyone called him

Or something

it's not racist if its in quotation marks

Gough Suppressant

Gough Suppressant
:itwaspoo:

Gough Suppressant

shifting the goalposts.jpg

Gough Suppressant
"As far as racism goes it isn't over the top, but what exists isn't exactly unwarranted"

Gough Suppressant

Gough Suppressant

hambeet posted:

yeah nah I agree with this.

PRESSURE IS ON MILLS.

AusPol December: Tilting at Mills

Gough Suppressant

hambeet posted:

Actually 50% of my posts are from my phone whilst driving to and from work.

Gough Suppressant

Gabbleduck posted:

corona is spanish for crown.

had some drunk Australian's asking for crownies but we only had corona's so was passing them that all night, they didn't seem bothered but I don't think they spoke spanish

but yeah, the Corona we drink is brewed and bottled in Australia to a different recipe so it tastes different anyway. like how Stella in the UK tastes like balls but isn't too terrible over here

I don't know that I've ever seen a brewed under license corona here, everything we handle at work is genuine hecho en mexico, cerveza mas fina.

Gough Suppressant

norp posted:

Yep, never seen a local corona. Always says product of Mexico on the label.

They print the destination country under the cap so you can spot grey/untaxed imports. I have seen coronas labelled for Singapore here, no idea how they ended up in au but they had a minor liquor distributor's sticker on every bottle.

Yeah, there are a number of shady importers that shop around independent bottleos with that kind of stuff.

Gough Suppressant
Farmers Union greek yoghurt + homemade muesli, breakfast of the gods.

Gough Suppressant
Greek salad? This grape tastes horrible!

Gough Suppressant

XyloJW posted:

Aren't beavers the national symbol of Canada? In the US it's illegal to even touch a dead bald eagle. The US Park Service actually has a repository full of dead frozen bald eagles because it's illegal to dispose of them.

We certainly don't eat them.

I'm imagining the end scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark but with a ranger carrying a dead frozen bird in a ziploc bag to be filed.

Gough Suppressant
Real chat:dont cook/eat roo rare. It tastes kinda lamby but because its shot rather than slaughtered has a way bigger risk of bacteria than farmed and abbatoir killed stuff.

Also cooking it medium length of time makes it really tough because it has gently caress all fat.

Cook a roo? Make a stew.

Gough Suppressant
A wonderful meal is the pelican,
His bill can feed than his belly can,
Serve it up with the broth
And feed it to the toffs
Just add cyanide to stick it to the man!

Gough Suppressant

gabensraum posted:

when i was very young dad used to go muttonbirding and bring them home, gut, pluck, and bake. no extras required, and we loved them. very rich, i could only have one of the poor little bastards before feeling sick.

anyway they are more correctly called short-tailed shearwaters today (at least the tasmanian ones) and there are restrictions on killing them. be hosed if i'd put my hands down something that looks like a snake hole, anyway.

more criminal than that is that i remember eating a lot of lobster when i was a kid. although now they are called giant tasmanian freshwater crayfish and are basically extinct from the rivers we caught them from.

good job everyone

My parents grew up in NZ and remember people chucking whitebait on the garden as compost.

Gough Suppressant
If only

Gough Suppressant

Mills posted:

Is mills the man to turn fruity away from bar italia

gently caress off and kill yourself you loving miserable little creeper.

Gough Suppressant

Mills posted:

Someone gave it to me. :shrug:

gently caress off welfare scum.

Gough Suppressant

Captain Pissweak posted:

Is AMU really this loving stupid.

Yes, but then again you and me are responding to him so...

Gough Suppressant
Working at a bottle-o, gonna be reading the forums from inside the walk-in fridge.

Gough Suppressant

XyloJW posted:

Sometimes it's hard to get cell reception in a walk-in fridge.

Its a bit patchy, but it seems to work, maybe because it has big glass display doors :confused:

Gough Suppressant
Game of thrones is actually a feminist satire of power structures and not the work of an incest/rape/pedophilia/lemoncake fetishist

Gough Suppressant
Also its sheer coincidence that the person that comes to free all the coloured slaves from their coloured masters is the whitest person ever

Gough Suppressant

Captain Pissweak posted:

What's the deal with Game of Thrones anyway. People have decried it as utter trash in the same breath they recommend it to me.

I'm not taking the plunge because of aforementioned pedophilic incestual rape.

It is honestly entertaining, and the show cleans the book up quite a lot but it is really really loving regressive. People probably defend it on the basis of "well you can't have anything approaching progressive views of gender or race in a medieval themed world because it would break immersion" and then dragons come in and burn all the zombies and giants.

Gough Suppressant
Unicron is actually just a metaphor for the planet eating psychopathic robot inside all of us.

Gough Suppressant

hooman posted:

^^ no.

You're the posting megatron to my posting starscream.

I always thought Starscream was way cooler th-

Oh.

Gough Suppressant
For the tv show, the production values are higher than any non-movie fantasy I can think of, and the casting is reall well done. Tyrion, Tywin, Joffrey, Ned, Littlefinger,Cersei, Dany, Catelyn etc fit their role perfectly, and then there are also women who lie around naked while the characters with personalities talk which can't hurt ratings.

Gough Suppressant

Lizard Combatant posted:

You're kidding, right?

He's from both Queensland and the ALP.

Gough Suppressant

The Deadly Hume posted:

like I said, tin ear

Stop making up big words you ivory tower schmuck

Gough Suppressant
If Nandos has taught us nothing else its that grilling is superior to roasting.

Gough Suppressant
By the logic that declares Kevin Rudd as responsible for insulation scheme deaths, I'm pretty sure Eric Abetz is going to jail for murdering this baby.

Gough Suppressant

hambeet posted:

Also it was 19 kids if the poo poo rags are to be believed.

19 kids? How big was the car? I knew these single mums were living it up but gently caress me.

Gough Suppressant

bell jar posted:

hahhaa did that really happen?

don't pretend you wouldn't gently caress a midget

I believe there was a burning sensation

Gough Suppressant

The Deadly Hume posted:

I think they set the dwarf on fire before they could do anything else to it

The dwarf was a he not an it, why don't you go join the liberal party if you're going to go around dehumanizing people mate

Gough Suppressant

Amethyst posted:

the first movie sucked so i'm skipping the second

Her looks fantastic I'm seeing that instead

Check this fuckin misandrist

Gough Suppressant
I reckon Vance Joy will get over Lorde this year tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
The mumford and sons song from a year or so back about shooting bankers repossessing his family's farm was pretty great

• Locked thread