Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

mind the walrus posted:

Hey Bashir it's time for your afternoon hummer.

so thats what they did on the holodeck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

*wife is named cakehole*

*i wish she would shut her cakehole*

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Fonzarelli posted:

you star trek guys are touchy

aatrek joke somewhere in there

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

rawdog pozfail posted:

I am going to gently caress this asian and produce a child. Try to stop me.

ill put you in mind prison for 20 years

and send her to the future through an irish time portal or whatever the gently caress happened in that ep

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

*dies but sends future miles back in time to keep on suffering living as miles*

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Neurosis posted:

mind the walrus when does Miles get a hummer

as soon as he stops posting so he has the time to give him one

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

i bet obrien was pissed when the wormhole aliens deus ex machina'd the whole fleet of 1000+ ships and saved ds9. man cant even die in a blaze of glory

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tighclops posted:

I dunno man but there was that one episode where O'Brien and Kira almost hosed in a runabout when she was preggers with his kid (remember Keiko got hurt so they had to beam the baby into Kira so it could live) but then they were all "naw man this is weird you arent dr bashir"

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Meat Recital posted:

mirror universe miles is married to keiko, loves her and has sex with her regularly HAPPY

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Narciss posted:

I actually have a very well-thought out theory on why O'Brien is actually the main character of TNG. I can post the essay if anyone is interested.

POST IT. THE WHOLE THING

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Fister Roboto posted:

keiko got turned into a 12 year old? doesnt matter, b- OH poo poo

AATREK'S ALLTIME FAVORITE EPISODE

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tiberius Christ posted:

does synthehol actually get you drunk cause miles is downing bottle after bottle and getting more frustrated as the night drags on

i thought they said it didnt? so drinking it for the taste lol the future sucks

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

JediTalentAgent posted:

I constantly get demoted and given demerits for so-called racial and species 'slurs'.

I'm just calling them like I see them, and I see a bunch of spoonheads, graterfaces, dickears and wax figures. I got to ask the question, did we lose the wars?! These... 'people'.... should either be beneath me or out of my sight, they shouldn't be working above me or beside me.

Now they're makin' me go to counseling with some lady more infested with worms than my workstation.

I almost told her the reason I had to leave the Enterprise and how those same feelings have been creepin' back in. Let's just say that I've been about 20 minutes, every day, from walking down to the station's power reactor with a phaser rifle and just blowing us all to hell. Well, 'most' of us all to hell, since I don't think anything but human beings have God-given SOULS. I sometimes ask, "If I don't, who will do this when I'm gone?"

You know, being Chief of Ops, it lets you get everywhere and no one questions anything or wants to know what you're doing. I could set up detonators and deathtraps everywhere. I sometimes think, why not a dead man's switch? Something where if I fail to enter the correct code at least once every year it'll suddenly overload and start a chain reaction that will kill everyone on the station.

hahahahhahahaha

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

mysterious frankie posted:

FIRST DAY AT THE OFFICE

O'Brien: So, this is Deep Space 9. I think we're going to like it here, eh Keik...

*Sisko storms into the promenade. He grabs a shopkeep at random*

Sisko: Baseball!

O'Brien: ...o?

*Sisko turns on his heels, now weeping*

Sisko: I loved her but love cannot TURN. back. TIME.

*Sisko decks a random woman then, laughing hysterically, clambers atop a table*

Sisko: JAM-BA-LA-YA!!!

O'Brien: I've made a terrible mistake.

*Curb Your Enthusiasm theme starts playing, cut to credits.*

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

idgi are you saying that the irish did 9/11

quark knew

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Keikhole

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I take it back. The 20 years he spent in mind rape prison was actually a vacation from his horrible life. I bet he is trying to find a way back every single day.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

limaCAT posted:

Fun fact: Data introduced Keiko to Miles.

Koil posted:

Start by beaming that horrible robot into space. As far as possible.

Miles can then take his cat who will probably still hate him.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

JossiRossi posted:

I look at the cat. I look at Keiko. I look at the transporter. I have an idea.

What about Bashir?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Blazing Ownager posted:

Colm Meany kinda hates Star Trek too, so there's that.

Does he? So hes kind of like Miles irl. Hates his job, does it anyways. I wonder if he has a family and hates them too

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

holy poo poo this is the best thread

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sancho posted:

The Ferengi are the best race in the future. They're at least interesting. I always thought they were the space jews until I saw the episode with a literal space jew that tried to capture Data for his private collection so I'm confused.

nah they are still space jews

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

NoneSuch posted:

You guys should watch Alpha Papa to see a really depressed O'brien with a shotgun.

replace this guys face with a picture of keiko

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Professor Shark posted:

Neelix was the worst character in the Star Trek Universe.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

would o'brien even be the chief engineer on voyager? i mean they had tom paris's baby momma do it. i bet he would be stuck in the transporter room again.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ya but outside of the pilot and maybe 1 other episode, i dont think the maquis ever do anything related to terrorism. or bring it up at all. so they would hate him

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

No. 6 posted:

Please someone do better.

good enough for me :3:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Disco Infiva posted:

To: Molly

Hi sweety, it's your daddy. I'm sorry that I had to run last night, Sisko volunteered me in Janitor exchange program to better our relations with spoo- I mean, Cardassians. You know I love you very much, and would go mad if anything happens to you. Since your mom is on Bajor, I had to find someone to look after you while we are both away. Sadly, none of my friends are here, and we all know your mommy doesn't have any.

I searched all morning, and I think I found someone to be your babysitter for the next month. I tried to find someone who is experienced in handling small children and loves them very dearly, and this young ensign fits the description perfectly. Now you take care sweety, remember that you are the only thing left in this world that I still love, and do whatever ensign Aaron says.

Love
Daddy

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY poo poo :drat:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

everything was great until he met keiko

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mach5 posted:

Mods, please change this thread's status from gold to gold-pressed latinum

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

happyhippy posted:

Been secretly filling up one of Troi's breasts with saline when its a slow transporter room day.
Just convinced Barclay that it was his idea, and that he's now currently in one of ship recreation holodecks.
He's on his way to the bridge...

:golfclap:

a reference to this i assume:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

hackbunny posted:

The deal with Generations is Generations. See also how ugly the Enterprise-B was

gently caress you Enterprise-B, you won't be missed

all the federation ships are ugly as poo poo

especially the enterprise type whatever they are called

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mach5 posted:

That guy was the best. Really, I want to see a Star Trek featuring a captain who takes no poo poo and probably starts brush wars out on the frontiers of the Federation just by being a massive dickweed. That, and I want the TOS-style music/sound effects/barroom brawls along with that as well.

that could almost be janeway

lady was all sorts of crazy

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mach5 posted:

Nah, she was way out in the sticks, couldn't threaten backup. I will concede, however, that the bitch was crazy.

Great. Now I wanna see a Trek re-make of 'Apocalypse Now' where O'Brien and the rest of the DS9 crew has to take down Janeway after she goes all Col. Kurtz on everyone.

thats probably why they promoted her to admiral asap

so she cant threaten nearby races with force and backup

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

rocket_man38 posted:

Oberth class and Freedom class are the worst.

lol freedom class wtf is this poo poo

looks like something obrien would design as a gently caress you to the federation

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Disco Infiva posted:

:psyduck:

Why isn't this thread goldmined yet? Is it illegal for O'Brien to go there or what?

gold-pressed latinum mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Pththya-lyi posted:

The boyfriend claims she got kicked off of Trek AND Becker for trying to negotiate better contracts, so she may not be a stay-at-home mom by choice.

yea thats what i heard. at least about becker. she tried to get the whole cast to pull a friends and all hold out for more money. they didnt and she was canned.

i think she quit ds9 because she didnt want to be known as only a trek actor or something.

• Locked thread