Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

question: in ESO, when you cast a fear or frenzy spell on another person, what happens?

another question: what happens if everyone acquires enchanted items to get 100% chameleon?

another one: if you knock a valuable weapon out of another player's hands, does the game let you pick it up?

and a final one: is money still completely worthless like in all the single player games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

SunAndSpring posted:

Every quest is a dull affair in which you wade through fetch quests and bad writing
so you mean it's skyrim?

BadLlama posted:

Finally a Elder Scrolls game where the Mudcrab is something to fear is a good thing.
i don't know, the giant mudcrabs in skyrim frightened the poo poo out of me.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

*gives middle finger*

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Omi-Polari posted:

oh no! meh. most people don't care about any of that poo poo.
that and exploring the pretty lands are about the only reason to play TES games, so you're wrong

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Business Gorillas posted:

SWTOR was amazing, especially the part where the part of their site where you could cancel your sub "crashed" on the day that everyone's first free month was up, forcing thousands of virgins to pay more money for that game.
holy poo poo that's awesome. corporations, man...

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

gggiiimmmppp posted:

People who think skyrim is like this are bad at skyrim and probably bought it in a console where they can't mod it like idiots
no i just completed it and it is absolutely astonishing how many throw-away fetch quests there are, while the main quest and guild quests are short as gently caress. virtually every NPC has their own fetch quest.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

oh my god they're gonna lose so much money...

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

that's cyrodiil?

that's really my only comment on all that

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Third World Reggin posted:

Requires soul stones. The only way to revive your self or other people is with one. You can't revive your self in pvp.

The soul stones have to match the level, so the 1-10 stuff is only good for recharging 1-10 weapons or 1-10 people then they go poof.

Not a bad thing considering how pvp is.
so you put someone else's soul that you've captured into your buddy's body. good tactic.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Corek posted:

uh, even in oblivion cyrodiil was bigger than that. where the gently caress are the left and bottom parts of the map

if this takes place in the distant past it would be before cyrodiil acquired leyawin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Agrajag posted:

I took a look at a stream of ESO today and everything seems to be in coloured in different shades of brown.
Uhhhh, well it has to run on the consoles doesn't it? Making everything brown is simply common business sense.

• Locked thread