Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Duro posted:

Montreal is an event town. Other than Canadiens hockey, they fill stadiums and arenas for big events, not necessarily for the sake of sports.

That's why the city is famous for one-off boxing fights, wrestling events, concerts, festivals, stand-up, etc... It's also why when the Impact were in the B-League and made it far into the CONCACAF Champions League, they filled the Olympic Stadium, or why the Blue Jays pre-season games are also going to fill the Olympic Stadium.

If the Als continue to do relatively well, they won't have attendance problems. I wouldn't worry too much about that

This is so correct. I went to opening day for the Expos last season, and saw for the first time them opening up all of the upper level seats at the Big Owe. Over 45K. The place was rocking and an exciting place to see a game! Much different than the other 20 or so games I enjoyed with 4-7k other folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread