Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I only have one tiny request for KF2, please don't change the patriarch's theme or try to remix it, the current iteration is fine as is. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nerdz posted:

I feel like the main problem about killing floor leveling is that it wasn't granular enough. A 100 level system with skills and weapon unlocks like Payday 2 would work way better here in my opinion.

The unlock system in payday 2 is loving awful and one of the worst things about that game. Its ridiculously grindy and unlocking stuff is a chore with the card system.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DreamShipWrecked posted:

It would be kind of cool to be able to multiclass as well. Demolition with some Sharpshooter thrown in for utility, or Medic mixed with Berzerker.

That would be ridiculously game breaking.

Imagine medic armor with berserker damage resistance, you'd be immortal. Hell this happened already when medics with katanas where all the rage.

Alteisen fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jul 10, 2014

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yep I am beyond hype, give me this game now.

I really like playing supporting roles so being able to pick from perks to benefit the team are great, also the whole zerker blocking and movement stuff sound amazing, looking forward to mastering that class.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Just give it to me already, I'll pay triple the price! :worship:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
When the gently caress is it coming out

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Pope posted:

This PS4 horseshit had better not mean that there are not dedicated servers and a serviceable server browser this time around. Also gently caress cross platform play, if I wanted to play with a bunch of 13 year olds howling racial slurs I would get xbox live. Plus I don't want to be handicapped by someone using a controller. Tripwire burned themselves with RO2 and hopefully they learned their lesson.

Yea because PC gaming doesn't have 13 year olds howling racial slurs. :rolleyes:

I'm more worried about cost to be honest, wondering if Tripwire will got the standard 60 dollar route or a little less, I assume the game will be more expensive given how much expansive and impressive it is.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I love the number of idiots angry over the punk rocker girl, apparently faux hawk having punk rocker girls didn't exist till tumblr came along. :allears:

Man I hope we get an announcement soon. Really wanna know when its coming out.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I want to see the zerker skills.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

QwertySanchez posted:

I think it'd be pretty sweet if as the beserker, or possibly some new melee-based class instead of just buying weapons you can buy body mods. Top level would be like playing that Fist of the North Star Dead island mod.

For those who don't know what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLadZotBuE

The new character they introduced in Riptide was inspired by this mod, he's entirely melee oriented and his kick sends zombies flying.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Out of curiosity we are making separate threads for this when it comes out right? Since its coming out on the PS4 as well.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

wjs5 posted:

Isnt trolling threads (all games) literally your m/o? How have people not caught on yet.

Could always just use the ignore feature. :shrug:

Glad we got a release date, hopefully the EA goes smoothly.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That boss looks pretty cool, looks like teamwork will be even more important to free someone.

That also means they might be harder to solo.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hope my GeForce 440 holds up, I don't care if the game looks toaster quality, just want a smooth ride.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
An acquaintance of mine just got beta codes from a UI dev while playing KF1.

So play KF1 I guess, you might get lucky. :v:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turnways posted:

LMAO, I am incredibly surprised that random act made it back here. Small world.

That was you?

He didn't give me one. :smith:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey devs, a friend is asking me if you have any recommend ports to open on the router and such like you do for KF1?

Also don't know if bug or unintended but Hans keeps using his guns at melee range, mostly asking cause at melee range the pat would just wreck you, is hans just programmed differently? Makes him really hard to zerk if he's opening up on you. Its like he doesn't put the guns away at all sometimes.

Alteisen fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 12, 2015

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Akumos posted:

So uh, I found a kind of major leveling exploit for the Support perk.. I'm not really inclined to post it and have it fixed though. I might tell some people how to do it eventually to level quicker, but I know devs are reading this. Sorry, I'm going to cheese your game lmao. It's not exactly an exploit, but I doubt it was thought of very carefully. I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with Support, Paris and max difficulty while solo.

You said to solo paris on high difficulties because of all the room to run around and very fww FPs and scrakes spawn and if they do you have room to handle them, about half a bars worth of XP is what you said if I'm not mistaken?

Need to be faster on the edit bro. :smug:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Section Z posted:

While I doubt you CAN parry the drain (or anything Hans can do), I am now imagining a Pro Zerker locked in an eternal parry stalemate with godmode Hans. Knowing the futility of his actions, but too proud to let himself get grabbed. His off perk hanzo steel demanding he uphold his E bushido.

The main problem with zerking Hans is that a lot of times he just pulls out his guns even with a zerker on top of him and he just melts the zerker instantly, don't know if bug or intended.

Hans feels overtuned right now, tough the first time but you could kill him, now he's drat near impossible.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.twitch.tv/tminator64/c/6528164

Here's a 6man strat that seemed to work pretty well for this team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bardeh posted:

We need a DLC class called the 'Dosher' who shoots dosh from his dosh cannon and melees Zeds with bricks of dosh. :homebrew:

Needs to be Harry Enfield skin.

• Locked thread