Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daius
Sep 10, 2010

I'll be disappointed if Noel's continued involvement in the story doesn't lead to the introduction of at least one more character whose name is a Christmas pun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

Noel's spent the last jillion years unable to die, watching his whole stupid world die, and being reminded every day that it was his fault. It's enough to scramble his motivations, but apparently not enough to give him a personality.

The Fabula Nova Crystalis if anything is a story about boring people becoming even more boring as time marches through an ongoing series of death scenarios.

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

bathroomrage posted:

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Goth Sara/Sera/Sere/whatever-her-loving-name-is-because-Squeenix-loves-the-name-sarah is leading Vanille on and she's probably going to end up backstabbing Galvanize and going crazy and Lightning will have to stab her and sad feelings all around.

Ooh Whatcha Say

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

VinnyDonuts posted:

Yusnaan just makes me want naan bread.

Potato naan is the poo poo.

I'll have a Yusnaan with my Bhunavelze to go please.

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

Lightning Returns - Actually extremely elaborate standalone Stanley Parable DLC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

It's weird that almost all the music in FFXIII seemed to be some remix or another of the Sunleth Waterscape theme considering Sunleth was the least important location in a game brimming with unimportant locations.

• Locked thread