Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

How the hell is anyone supposed to compete with a ringer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Cog fighting module coming in 2 weeks

BloodWulfe posted:

Thanks, but it's definitely an area I need to work on. I have a hard time judging what's "good enough" for a quick mask, and I always use too many bezier curves so when I try to touch it up frame by frame it often ends up with a bad wiggle look.

Mask seems fine though what bugs me is the red fringe on the explosion when it starts. I am the last person you should ask for advice though, listen to Draed instead

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Haruharuharuko posted:

I get it and this is great.

Is it a wii u joke idgi

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Holy poo poo just listened to Everdraed's mp3 :laffo:

contribution:

how familiar are you with the gear wars exactly? Oh boy I envy you

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jun 12, 2014

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Good times. I was actually gonna do a followup where Gearhead plays Guitar Hero but I guess that wasn't even necessary to place.

curiousCat posted:

Oh, that's where the report button came from, sweet. Good thread A+.

Wait what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

AxeManiac posted:

For people not born in the 70s and granted grandfather status, when you get platinum you are finally allowed to report posts, hence the appearance of the report button

Okay I've seen the report button before but I didn't know that was a platinum thing GET OFF MY BALLS GRAMPA

• Locked thread