Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
opsmomgettingrailed.jpeg

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

opsmomgettingrailed.jpeg

:master:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
drat i didnt know whale pops where getting so low...

speaking of whale pops i jizzed on ur mom, op

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
did anybody say pictureofyourmom.jpg yet, because if not, dibs

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
the end of the world war Z novel, about the whales having gone extinct, was probably the most poignant part.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hosed up if true

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

opsmomgettingrailed.jpeg

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
This is incredibly graphic, explicit images because you can see them in your brain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQIsZbm8Y4E

then there's the sperm whale, or blue whale, or bluesperm whale, what evvv... who copulate in mmf threesomes as they swim up & down the California coast, like fuckin californians

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

:eyepop:

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
thought that said gay whale for a second

naem
May 29, 2011

We should hunt the Japanese with harpoons and club their school children with meat hooks, then claim it is an ancient cultural practice to sell the meat of Asians and sue for scientific permission.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

seems like that might be a bit much, naem

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Laughing Man posted:

thought that said gay whale for a second

im gay whale

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Big Beef City posted:

now now, lets hear him out i think he may be onto something

naem
May 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

I mean it's true the Japanese aren't reproducing in very high numbers any more, but why should we be bothered to "not murder them alive with meat hooks in a big swimming pool as they and their children scream in terror and cut living hunks of flesh of them to sell cheap meat to our own children" just because they are known to be almost intelligent and emotionally sensitive creatures?

naem
May 29, 2011

I mean there are some who think the high pitch squeaks and clicking noises the Japanese make almost constitute a "language" of sorts and they are kinda cute little guys, splashing around near the beach, they think they're people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Also "Chinese kneecap wedding soup" is an ancient custom, we haul Chinese people into the boat, chop them kneecaps off, then toss 'em overboard.

Gotta make that soup! Haha. gently caress the ocean!

• Locked thread