Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

redshirt posted:

There is no mess if you pee sitting down. Unless you're some kind of retarded human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I am not a lady or the op (a confirmed gay) so I pee standing up sorry

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I pee directly into the OP's mom. Then I make her hold it until I can throw her rear end outside. Highly sanitary.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Kimmalah posted:

Much cleaner, it just splashes completely out of the toilet instead. But hey if you can't see it, must not be there right?

wtf is this invisible pee you are splashing all over your bathroom

goddamn goons just point your dick at the toilet it's not loving rocket science

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pissmist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

should i stop peeing through a fine grain filter then?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I only piss while in the shower.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I do sit though.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I have to sit to pee because I have loving weird kids that like to storm into the bathroom and watch me pee and they will stick their heads in the stream in their eagerness to see where all the pee goes.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My body is pretty much trained that if I sit to piss it's probably time to poop too so arguably it's more efficient too

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I prefer to sit if I am in my home because why the gently caress not? Gives me a good chance to check my CoC town or maybe make some shitposts, (pissposts I call them.)

e: In my home or at work

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

If you pee while sitting down on the privy and are also lord of casterly rock then you will get punished by a crossbow death.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

how about ladies poop standing up instead?

(I've peed sitting down for about 25 years of my life I think. :feelsgood: At work I spray urine all over the floor and urinal though.)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Wendigee posted:

how about ladies poop standing up instead?

(I've peed sitting down for about 25 years of my life I think. :feelsgood: At work I spray urine all over the floor and urinal though.)

Scientists got bored:
http://americablog.com/2013/11/study-looks-best-way-minimize-backsplash-peeing-seriously.html

quote:

1) If you’re really worried about backsplash, sit while peeing.

2) Get as close as you can to the urinal, as the stream doesn’t break up into droplets immediately, so the more streamy and less droplety, the less backsplashy.

3) Aim low and strive for low-impact angles. Meaning, if the stream hits the wall of the urinal at a right angle, kiss your suit pants goodbye. If the stream arcs down before hitting the urinal wall, things go much more smoothly.

4) But don’t aim too low. Avoid any pool of liquid at the bottom of the urinal and/or that funny disinfectant cake thing. Both give you major backsplash.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I thought that was common knowledge

talk about pissin 101 goddamn

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

AE-35 Unit posted:

I thought that was common knowledge

talk about pissin 101 goddamn

Judging by the state of most mens-rooms, most men are confused about how the whole region between their belly buttons and the knees works so this is Need To Know Information right here.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
but what if I fall in?

insaneway
Feb 10, 2014

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.
-Jurgen Klinsmann-

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

but what if I fall in?

then you must belong there

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

but what if I fall in?
You won't go down the drain. Mister Rogers said so. :unsmith:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Real men pee in the sink.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
i like to sit down then aim the tip of my penis between the toilet and the seat so that when i pee i can bounce the stream off the porcelain and out into the open, thereby pissing all over my feet.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
sitting down to pee in the morning is pretty great because you don't have to wake up all the way

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lotish posted:

Judging by the state of most mens-rooms, most men are confused about how the whole region between their belly buttons and the knees works so this is Need To Know Information right here.

This is very true:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdE83FX-Mto

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I already pee sitting down. In a jug, because I'm not about to take an unplanned AFK from my Black Temple raid. I would lose DKP for sure, and I need it for when the Twin Blades of Azzinzoth drop.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Secks Cauldron posted:

You won't go down the drain. Mister Rogers said so. :unsmith:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Otisburg posted:

I already pee sitting down. In a jug, because I'm not about to take an unplanned AFK from my Black Temple raid. I would lose DKP for sure, and I need it for when the Twin Blades of Azzinzoth drop.

This guy knows what's up.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

when I "let loose the sluice" I prefer to lean to the side and fire at an upward angle so it cascades across and down the back of the urinal like a sheeting waterfall

sometimes the sound is so soothing that I fall asleep and collapse on the floor with my diller just flapping around like an unrestrained fire hose, soaking the entire bathroom with my pouchwater

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

AE-35 Unit posted:

when I "let loose the sluice" I prefer to lean to the side and fire at an upward angle so it cascades across and down the back of the urinal like a sheeting waterfall

sometimes the sound is so soothing that I fall asleep and collapse on the floor with my diller just flapping around like an unrestrained fire hose, soaking the entire bathroom with my pouchwater

Same.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

to protest op's efforts i have chosen to start making GBS threads standing up as well

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
It takes me too long to get a good stream going if I'm sitting, and I gotta strain a bit to start. When standing like a man the pee comes out much more relaxed and my stream is strong. I am also a tall person so sitting on a toilet is literally squatting with my knees above my waist in most situations, and that must cramp the plumbing somehow. Basically what I'm saying is standing up to pee owns and every man should disregard the op.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

PyPy posted:

It takes me too long to get a good stream going if I'm sitting, and I gotta strain a bit to start. When standing like a man the pee comes out much more relaxed and my stream is strong. I am also a tall person so sitting on a toilet is literally squatting with my knees above my waist in most situations, and that must cramp the plumbing somehow. Basically what I'm saying is standing up to pee owns and every man should disregard the op.

is your name said like peepee or piepie because one is very relevant to this thread

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

If I'm tired I like to sit down but needing to hold my junk so it doesn't hit the porcelain is annoying sometimes.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Pee pie

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
sitting takes too long. if you have enough time to relax while taking a leak you're doing it wrong.

learn to pee, opee (get it?)

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Would it would be acceptable to pee standing up when I have morning wood (usually caused by a full bladder) or an erection from sex?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

put a box under your feet when you poop or you'll get bowel cancer by age 30.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

I pee and poo poo standing up.

As in, every time I stand up.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
i sometimes pee sitting down, but only if i'm really tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012

redshirt posted:

Rather than aiming - peeing standing up is work! Don't do it in your own home!

We're supposed to aim? Slow down, buddy - this is rock 'n roll, not jazz.

• Locked thread