Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
So given that this is available for PC and iOS/Android, can one have an account that is accessible via both mobile and PC? Or is it one account/device sort of thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Pretty fun so far. The campaign is kind of neat, but I'm guessing that it does a terrible, terrible job of teaching you how to play well and instead teaches a bunch of bad skills that you have to use to get through some of the bullshit they throw at you.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Harmonica posted:

I'm stuck on Flame Dawn mission 4 I think because it's utter bullshit and requires some specific string of moves to beat. Glad I played Sleepers and Genesis before that faction, but it's nuts that it's that hard out of the gate.

There's always been at least one mission per campaign that has, thus far, required you to perform a very specific strategy beginning immediately on turn one. Genesis definitely has that issue because there are several missions that involve spamming those little droids by having half on your bench and half in-play at any given time. I won such a mission with something like two health and one morale by only barely whittling down the other side's morale ahead of mine.

E: Add me to the OP list, if you want. SA_Shanks in-game.

LuciferMorningstar fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 22, 2014

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

The "final test" at the end of the tutorials is some real bullshit. Overcame it, but wow that was hilariously unfun.

• Locked thread