Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

what is her favorite guitar solo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cucking Mama posted:

did you buy that av? if so bad move

I sure did because it reflects my inner sumo skateboarder.

Cucking Mama posted:

does she think those 'deaf person hears for the first time' vids are bad?

I haven't really asked her about those because i find them really sappy myself.

GuyinCognito
Nov 26, 2008

by Ralp
Does she 420?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

TheBlackPharaoh posted:

Would you please post the nudes op? Tia

You post pictures of your nude gf first and then I'll consider it.

God Of Paradise posted:

Can you scream obscenities at her while you gently caress her doggystyle?

I can say/scream anything that i like in that position and its one that she enjoys also if the lights are out it doesn't matter what position we are in i can say whatever the hell i want.

echronorian posted:

I don't understand why you've posted this thread. I mean, on the outset it sounds hilarious. But you're actively working to make it sound like a normal relationship. It isn't normal op. It's hosed. Who are you trying to convince anyway? Us or you? Can she hear your weeping into your keyboard as you try to justify this disgusting behavior?

The fact that you see it as a hosed up relationship is more a reflection of your own insecurities than mine i think but thanks for the input anyway. As to why i posted this, because lots of people seems to want to know a bunch about it when they find out my gf is deaf and cos im bored at work.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
how is it like to live with a genuinely retarded person (ask her)

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

sorry again for the lurid tone of my questions but do you think that if you signed something while you were fingering her she could interpret it w/ the inside of her pussy

Shes going to teach me a deaf-blind alphabet that works by touching someone's hand for when its dark in bed etc when she does i could try it there and get back to you.

Police Automaton posted:

how is it like to live with a genuinely retarded person (ask her)

Hopefully one day someone will use a partners account for an AMA dating a goon thread and we'll find out!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Do you feel that you can get a girl that is slightly out of your league if she has a disability? Like say if you can land a normal six you could get a deaf seven or even a blind eight?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

mookface posted:

Do you feel that you can get a girl that is slightly out of your league if she has a disability? Like say if you can land a normal six you could get a deaf seven or even a blind eight?

To an extent, youre right. The comment from wrestler av guy above is an example of some of the ignorance faced by the deaf community i.e. hearing people that would see it as a 'hosed up relationship' when in fact its anything but, but this makes it harder for deaf people to date unless they stick to the deaf community alone which is limited plus they all know each other so that can make break ups etc a bit tricky. As for a blind girl, maybe this sounds horrible but i wouldn't go there because i wouldn't want to be a carer in a relationship and the extent to which it is a disability i cant see how you couldn't be?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

when she runs her hands up and down your thighs does she ever giggle because your ingrown hair and pimples spelled out a joke in braille

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

To an extent, youre right. The comment from wrestler av guy above is an example of some of the ignorance faced by the deaf community i.e. hearing people that would see it as a 'hosed up relationship' when in fact its anything but, but this makes it harder for deaf people to date unless they stick to the deaf community alone which is limited plus they all know each other so that can make break ups etc a bit tricky. As for a blind girl, maybe this sounds horrible but i wouldn't go there because i wouldn't want to be a carer in a relationship and the extent to which it is a disability i cant see how you couldn't be?

Do you sometimes think if she wasn't deaf that maybe she wouldn't go out with you? Does her being deaf provide you with some leverage?

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jun 21, 2014

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

zombie303 posted:

what is her favorite guitar solo?

I haven't asked but if I did im sure she would just sign something like gently caress you at me. In BSL gently caress is basically make your hands like youre going to shake somebody elses and then just jam them together and then point at the person.

Aug 4, 2010

how did you meet?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Is there a better phrase to yell then "Aww Skeet Skeet Skeet Motherfucker, Aww Skeet Skeet Skeet godamn" when bustin a nut? Can it get better than Lil John's immortal words?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

GuyinCognito posted:

Does she 420?

Nope but i suspect if i sparked up a cheeky one at a party she'd share with.

mookface posted:

Do you sometimes think if she wasn't deaf that maybe she wouldn't go out with you? Does he being deaf provide you with some leverage?

Well as I said its harder for her to find guys that can and want to communicate (or learn to) with her so, its always possible she could find 'better' with a larger pool of people to go on but if so she doesn't say it and we genuinely share a lot of interests/have chemistry etc. I would be a lovely human being if i used her deafness as leverage in any way plus she does have standards goon dating aside and would move on just fine i think.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

www posted:

how did you meet?

OKCupid. I mentioned her a bit there some while back when we first met but figured this was a good time for a follow up since im now able to answer a lot more of the questions people wanted to know back then before we'd found our feet.

texaholic posted:

Is there a better phrase to yell then "Aww Skeet Skeet Skeet Motherfucker, Aww Skeet Skeet Skeet godamn" when bustin a nut? Can it get better than Lil John's immortal words?

I think this is amazing and will try it tonight and let you know how good it feels.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Plus growing up deaf would present a certain character building set of challenges so i doubt she's vapid or dull. I'm sure the sex sounds are easy enough to get used to. What does plan on doing for a career?

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jun 21, 2014

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
sorry about ur retard girlfriend op

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

mookface posted:

Plus growing up deaf would present a certain character building set of challenges so i doubt she's vapid or dull. I'm sure the sex sounds are easy enough to get used to. What does plan on doing for a career?

Yep shes a very resilient and independent person (as an example she gets pissed off if i order food/drinks for her and i respect that). She teaches in a deaf school and i think is happy doi g that for now. Earns a poo poo ton more than I do but that doesn't take much.

Gnack posted:

sorry about ur retard girlfriend op

NP sorry about your retard butt.

I need to do some actual work now but happy to answer more questions when I can if anyone still curious.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
does she know you are posting bout her OP

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I think this is amazing and will try it tonight and let you know how good it feels.

next try 'whoa nelly whoa nelly whoa nelly whoa nelly whoa nelly' because i want 2 but likely will not date a deaf

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
so the deafs in america have developed a very insular and proud community - many oppose cochlears etc because ya know they think there's nothing wrong with the fact that they can't hear poo poo

are british deafs the same? is your gf all like "heh, fuckin aurally-enabled fags think their lives are so great but we deafs are the true master race"

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Necros posted:

next try 'whoa nelly whoa nelly whoa nelly whoa nelly whoa nelly' because i want 2 but likely will not date a deaf

Okie dokie, sounds like fun.

Hesh Ballantine posted:

so the deafs in america have developed a very insular and proud community - many oppose cochlears etc because ya know they think there's nothing wrong with the fact that they can't hear poo poo

are british deafs the same? is your gf all like "heh, fuckin aurally-enabled fags think their lives are so great but we deafs are the true master race"

Not her because her whole family are hearing so has experienced both communities but a lot of her friends, very much so and i have been warned not to take this personal. An example of how true what you are saying is that many deaf people capitalise the D in deaf because of the pride they feel in it, which is fair enough really i cant judge unless I've lived it.

Concerned Citizen posted:

does she know you are posting bout her OP

Thankfully no shes not as much of a nerd as me to do something like dropping ten bux to talk to a bunch more nerds on the internet.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Its super loving easy and i cant even begin to describe how satisfying it is to just be able to let rip at will when in bed together and i do this frequently. She does sometimes smell them though, yes.

I have never been more jealous in my entire loving life, and since you're not going to post her pics, my mind will just assume that she looks like jessica alba as well.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

God Of Paradise posted:

The first thing the doctors played him to test this out was music. They picked Kraftwerk, which is a lot of synths, mechanical noises, bleeps and bloops. I think they were trolling because the second thing was Beethoven.

well tbh i think playing him kraftwerk or something like xiu xiu as his first sounds is a p funny and good idea

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

have you or her played katawa shoujo, aka cripple fucker?

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
this is a :3: thread! when you watch movies together, I presume you have the subtitles on? do you have to get the ones with special subtitles for the hearing impaired, or can she make do with regular english ones?
bonus question: do you ever watch silent movies, or is that a bit too pointed?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Ilustforponydeath posted:

I have never been more jealous in my entire loving life, and since you're not going to post her pics, my mind will just assume that she looks like jessica alba as well.

To be fair anyone that says they 'don't' want to fart on Jessica Alba is a loving liar.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
How do people react in public? Seems like you'd be really distracted by all the conversations going on around you.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Megadyptes posted:

have you or her played katawa shoujo, aka cripple fucker?

Is this an anime thing?

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

this is a :3: thread! when you watch movies together, I presume you have the subtitles on? do you have to get the ones with special subtitles for the hearing impaired, or can she make do with regular english ones?
bonus question: do you ever watch silent movies, or is that a bit too pointed?

Yep closed caption subs for the hearing impaired its a bit weird at first e.g. *man clears throat* but you soon forget its subbed and weirdly start reading them without realising like yours watching a foreign language film. Netflix has them on most things shes a big fan of GoT and Walking Dead and gonna start her on Breaking Bad next.
e: not a fan of silent movies, not enough killings and/or explosions and im pretty sure shed feel the same way.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Incidentally on our third date we went to a theme park and got in half price plus got wristbands to jump all queues on all rides due to her being 'technically' disabled and her telling me to pretend i was her carer. That definitely goes in the pros column.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
What's her O face look/sound like?>

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
How long do you have before they have to put her down?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

What's her O face look/sound like?>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjlTZCeF2EU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

-How proficient is she at lip reading?
-Did you already know some BSL before dating her, or is it something you picked up after you started dating?
-How long have you guys been together now?
-Do you always approach her from an angle she can easily see you, or are purposely heavy footed so you don't surprise her?

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Is this an anime thing?

Yep closed caption subs for the hearing impaired its a bit weird at first e.g. *man clears throat* but you soon forget its subbed and weirdly start reading them without realising like yours watching a foreign language film. Netflix has them on most things shes a big fan of GoT and Walking Dead and gonna start her on Breaking Bad next.
e: not a fan of silent movies, not enough killings and/or explosions and im pretty sure shed feel the same way.

oh man, you haven't seen Battleship Potemkin then. god drat. (though it would still bore you)

nb. the other thing is an anime thing but in this case as you have actual intimacy in your life you probably don't need to look it up

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
When she pisses you off, do you ever call her mean names since she can't hear you anyway? I imagine that would be a great way to blow off steam and not get in trouble.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

The Royal Scrub posted:

How do people react in public? Seems like you'd be really distracted by all the conversations going on around you.

Its a mix really because people are people and some more used to it than others. A lot of people are a bit open mouthed and staring like aliens have landed, some are patronising (we keep getting free sides and poo poo in restaurants if they think we've been waiting too long or something) and a lot of people assume im deaf too cos theyve watched me sign and speak really really loudly and slowly to me. Next time this happens in Starbucks im going to pretend like im writing down my order, take ten minutes to draw a unicorn and then hand it them and just casually ask for a coffee because it would amuse me to gently caress with someone like that. As for distracting? Its kind of the opposite. Signing requires a lot of focus for me so i tend to zone out other poo poo and for my gf well she could be in a noisy club and communicate just fine. Its kinda like our own communication bubble sometimes which is cool, in a way.

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jun 21, 2014

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
When you guys are fighting do you ever turn away from her and yell a bunch of crazy poo poo I always feel when I'm fighting with the wife but would never say?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Sheeeeeit nigga, why you posting this bullcocky in mah SA Forums? You think we're so boring and white rear end that we're wondering all day how your deaf bitch is fukkin you? gtfo outta mah forums, my internet time is too important to be wasting on dis sh*t

"communication bubbles", sheeeeeit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

echronorian posted:

Have you tried anything special with her intimately like a nice cucking?

is the cuck thing still happening?

(in sign language) do not reproduce thnks

• Locked thread