Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

TwingeCrag posted:

I'm really confused, this game looks identical to Age of Wushu?

Yes but it's not run by a horrible company and thus 800% better. Also god drat house tong :gizz:. Can't wait to shoot dudes with goons.

randombattle posted:

It's also not run by snail games and oh my god that cannot be mentioned enough.

randombattle posted:

randombattle posted:

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Jun 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Haroshia posted:

low ping would crush me

I always get annoyed by extremely fast paced combat systems that require split second movement/attack timing because of this exact reason. Online games will never reach LAN levels of network response time and developers need to take that into account when designing combat systems. It's one of the largest problems I've had playing Korean/Japanese games which are developed around everyone being in a relatively small geographic area with fantastic connections.

Also had a very similar problem to yours playing Dynasty Warriors online where there were huge flashy insta-kill combos.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Third World Reggin posted:

31 nights of botting.

:vince:

It's every poopsockers wildest dreams come true.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Is there any way to play this game without downloading their DRM/spyware client? I'm really getting tired of booting into another gaming bloatware mandatory active service filled partition every time I want to play video games. The Chinese version of the game has no such obnoxious software/windows services installed.

e: I'd like to thank all the assholes who actively download this stuff and don't care that 20% of their running windows services are monitoring their activity and selling it to marketers. There's no such thing as a free lunch and people need to read the EULA.

Genuinely surprised there isn't a torrent out there but if the executable can't be hacked to run without the ARC then we are poo poo out of luck.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jul 4, 2014

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Applied as Extra.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dirk the Average posted:

So thinking a bit more about the in-game botting, I feel like using double xp on it is a bit wasteful. It seems like its primary use is to gain money, level up equipment (automatically! It's great!), and gather up crafting materials. This is doubly important after 40, since from my very limited experience it looks like mobs stop dropping potions and food at that point.

Considering world energy appears to be tied to how much EXP you gain from mobs, double EXP or not, it's doubly useless to use double exp while botting.

I think the most optimal thing to do is make sure you bot 100% of your world energy and spend the time you can actually play the game focused on doing events, guild quests, and using up your energy all of which do not require world energy to grant you experience. That all goes out the window if you have a ton of time to knock out all the quests because you will not get experience from killing mobs while questing if your world energy is depleted. I would rather focus on events, instances, and guild quests while logged on as I feel they are more lucrative than straight questing.

Also though mobs do not drop potions or food you are fully able to craft potions and food from the materials they drop. It's far cheaper to craft potions versus buying them, as well.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jul 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I need to focus more on my car projects etc. and do not have time for chinagame.

If anyone wants an L45 Tong shoot me a PM and I will transfer the account email over to yours. If it's useful to you Grith I'll just give you the account.

• Locked thread