Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Those emails lied to me. They totally said republicans were going to botch this election!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Volkerball posted:

is this an actual mass email
God yes. I was getting like 5+ of those things a day throughout the past two months on one of my accounts.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I stopped reading them pretty early on, but there were plenty of references to the 1% and the Koch Bros.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

R. Mute posted:

are there any good vidya games out these days?
I've been playing Binding of Isaac remake all week, but I know some people find the dead baby poop humor to be obnoxious.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

R. Mute posted:

but batman is also bad. they're all bad. all superheroes are code for facism or at "best" for randian objectivist masturbation (iron man)
Wouldn't Batman also be the latter? They're both just rich white dudes using their money to fight costumed bums. Batman just pretends to not have fun doing it.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The Islamic Shock Returns

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Swan Oat posted:

one day i hope to achieve posting notoriety on these forums
I hear if you get Poster of the Month they hang a picture of your avatar in the cafeteria.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The original game was like...five dollars. What were you expecting?

The new one is only 15 and is good stuff.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Poor literal-minded robot raptors.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

also does that jesus thread ever get funny, every other post is like a million words long
I'm having trouble telling who is being sincere and who is just loving with people.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It's magnificent :allears:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

zoux posted:

It's that most wonderful time of the year, when conservative politicians start talking about the fictional war on Christmas to score cheap points with retards
Didn't Kirk Cameron release a movie about that last month?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

But you also have to grow a long beard and braid it as well.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

So did the GOP/Tea Party just corrupt their up-and-comers with a lunacy that turns them off to the general public, or are they just unable to find any new candidates besides this aging cast of white guys?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I want to apologize to D&D for making another political cartoon thread.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Flectarn posted:

how the gently caress is it that the people that have posted in the cartoons thread for years are the worst at interpreting anything? HOW
Something about staring into abysses.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

RIP Perspective

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I hate Dunham and those loving puppets.

Wait, who are we talking about?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Who is the god of the chat thread

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

paragon1 posted:

XyloJW. zoux is just the Demiurge .
Didn't take long for different sects to form.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Latuff Talk is a Politoons Thread tradition.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

You're a monster :ohdear:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

When the revolution comes for me, I have just one request. I want to die with...with my pants on th-

*is immediately executed*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if there was a way to extract rorus raz posts from it I'd never look at that awful thread again
I always feel conflicted about "I hate the politoons thread, but I keep reading it because of Rorus." sentiments.

• Locked thread