Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

An Open Plea To Men on the Street: I got up yesterday morning. I had a cup of coffee, snuggled with my dog, went to my garden and took care of the plants. It was hot and sticky and I decided it was time for a swim. I put on my two-piece suit, but then, because I already knew that walking around in shorts and a bikini top is an open invitation for some sad dick sitting on his porch to tell me how much he'd like to lick my belly button, I put on a sundress. NOT ONCE in the whole process of getting dressed did I think, "golly, I really hope I impress some strangers with my gorgeous get-up! I hope some man sees my yellow sundress and wants to know what's under it!" While walking my dog down the bike path to the beach, a few guys passed me on bicycles. One slowed down as he passed and shouted: "Hey, young lady, you look really great. I mean, just - WOW! You're gorgeous!" This letter is to you, guy, and all the sad men out there that think like you.

I am sure in that particular moment, in your tiny misguided brain, you thought it would boost my confidence to verbally affirm that I looked decent. I am sure you thought that telling me I looked good was the highlight of my day, and I bet you thought when I took my dress off at the beach it would give me that extra boost of confidence I really needed to just GET IT, GIRL!

But you are so, so wrong.

I do not get dressed for you, men of the world. I don't wear clothes to impress you. My self-worth is not made or broken by your comments, your cat calls, your disgusting and lascivious invitations to sexual acts. I AM sexy. From the curve of my hips to the tip of my nose, I am a confident and beautiful woman. My pinkie toe has more sexual ferocity in it than you could handle. I don't need your affirmation. I don't want it. You cheapen my existence with your words. I don't want your praise, I don't want your ridicule, I don't give a poo poo what you think about any woman unfortunate enough to pass within earshot of you. Keep your words to themselves unless they are about the weather or my sunhat's caught on fire.
Also, don't think I don't notice you staring. Maybe you don't SAY outright how you feel, but I know. I am a woman, I swear we have a sixth sense for when you all are doing the nasty with your eyeballs. I am not a piece of meat or a puppy. You can't take me home with you. Go stare at something that won't mind, like the landscape or your own pathetic parts. I hate you and the stupid privilege you think you have that would allow you to turn me into some object for your pleasure. gently caress off. Preferably to Mars.

Not Yours,
Samantha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i skimmed over that backwards first and then forwards and after doing this about 3 times over the course of maybe 15 seconds i still have no idea what this is about

cheers

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
tldr

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

THS posted:

i skimmed over that backwards first and then forwards and after doing this about 3 times over the course of maybe 15 seconds i still have no idea what this is about

cheers

Talking to girls is bad. I was right all along

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
what a dirty whore. no mention of showering before going to the beach. that's public water there you are soiling with your night crusty vag and stubbly sweaty armpits.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

what does this mean without the semi colon??

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.
im gay, so were cool right?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

you sound really stuck up to be honest.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

THS posted:

cheers

I think she is upset because someone had the audacity to pay her a compliment

OP is it alright if I insult you on the street? Like if I said "Oh god you should wear a bag over your disgusting face" would that make you happier?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

ethanol posted:

I don't give a poo poo what you think

:confused:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i'm gay

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
autism awareness month is july, cool

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
serious post: i love people who think vaildation comes from within instead from other people because thats the most adorably naive idea

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Dragonstoned posted:

I think she is upset because someone had the audacity to pay her a compliment

OP is it alright if I insult you on the street? Like if I said "Oh god you should wear a bag over your disgusting face" would that make you happier?

go the hell pig dick

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

Gentwise posted:

im gay, so were cool right?

also ive handled some pretty sexually ferocious pinky toes so I have my doubts

edit: quote is not edit

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Sundresses are awesome, all girls keep wearing sundresses.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ethanol posted:

go the hell pig dick

aren't pig dicks like corkscrews?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQd_sxxKvlA

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hey sexy, what are you up to today?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

This is why you have to neg them bro

"Hey girl, nice haircut, I thought that only worked on models, or pretty women, of which you are not the sort, not that I would care, heh"

proceed to getting yo dick yank'd, ur welcome

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
no way she isnt a spitter.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I don't really care how unreasonable people get with this kind of thing

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

ethanol posted:

An Open Plea To Men on the Street: I got up yesterday morning. I had a cup of coffee, snuggled with my dog, went to my garden and took care of the plants. It was hot and sticky and I decided it was time for a swim. I put on my two-piece suit, but then, because I already knew that walking around in shorts and a bikini top is an open invitation for some sad dick sitting on his porch to tell me how much he'd like to lick my belly button, I put on a sundress. NOT ONCE in the whole process of getting dressed did I think, "golly, I really hope I impress some strangers with my gorgeous get-up! I hope some man sees my yellow sundress and wants to know what's under it!" While walking my dog down the bike path to the beach, a few guys passed me on bicycles. One slowed down as he passed and shouted: "Hey, young lady, you look really great. I mean, just - WOW! You're gorgeous!" This letter is to you, guy, and all the sad men out there that think like you.

I am sure in that particular moment, in your tiny misguided brain, you thought it would boost my confidence to verbally affirm that I looked decent. I am sure you thought that telling me I looked good was the highlight of my day, and I bet you thought when I took my dress off at the beach it would give me that extra boost of confidence I really needed to just GET IT, GIRL!

But you are so, so wrong.

I do not get dressed for you, men of the world. I don't wear clothes to impress you. My self-worth is not made or broken by your comments, your cat calls, your disgusting and lascivious invitations to sexual acts. I AM sexy. From the curve of my hips to the tip of my nose, I am a confident and beautiful woman. My pinkie toe has more sexual ferocity in it than you could handle. I don't need your affirmation. I don't want it. You cheapen my existence with your words. I don't want your praise, I don't want your ridicule, I don't give a poo poo what you think about any woman unfortunate enough to pass within earshot of you. Keep your words to themselves unless they are about the weather or my sunhat's caught on fire.
Also, don't think I don't notice you staring. Maybe you don't SAY outright how you feel, but I know. I am a woman, I swear we have a sixth sense for when you all are doing the nasty with your eyeballs. I am not a piece of meat or a puppy. You can't take me home with you. Go stare at something that won't mind, like the landscape or your own pathetic parts. I hate you and the stupid privilege you think you have that would allow you to turn me into some object for your pleasure. gently caress off. Preferably to Mars.

Not Yours,
Samantha

Me, too, man.

Me, too.

FADEtoBLACK
Jan 26, 2007
Wow it's almost like some guys are always alone and get so starved for companionship they'll make wild gambles that usually just piss off the person they are interested in!

Critical thinking skills would help, but gently caress it, men are pigs. Just men, never women. Do you want me to start calling you the fairer sex?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Corey Plumper posted:

Talking to girls is bad. I was right all along

im gay, and therefore not at fault

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Sorry bout your daddy issues, tumblr.txt-chan.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

ethanol posted:

go the hell pig dick

Hey, young lady, your posts are really great. I mean, just - WOW! You're the best!

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I don't use protection bitch! GRRRRRR

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

ethanol posted:

I do not get dressed for you, men of the world. I don't wear clothes to impress you. My self-worth is not made or broken by your comments, your cat calls, your disgusting and lascivious invitations to sexual acts.

I don't want your praise, I don't want your ridicule, I don't give a poo poo what you think about any woman unfortunate enough to pass within earshot of you. Keep your words to themselves unless they are about the weather or my sunhat's caught on fire.

So you don't care, but you also care? Typical woman, make up your loving mind already!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Dragonstoned posted:

Hey, young lady, your posts are really great. I mean, just - WOW! You're the best!

You just wish you could have me but you cant

FADEtoBLACK
Jan 26, 2007
I am so angry people notice things and comment on them because their biology and poor education and socialization skills urge them to. loving homo sapiens.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
You deserve to get deported to India, they know how to really compliment a woman.

Persona non grata
Apr 25, 2010
Can pretty girls have autism?

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I don't care!! I don't care so much im going to write a whole bunch of words about it on the internet so some strangers can read it or whatever! gahh!

look at how little i care as i write al lthese angry sounding words! also i'm really sexy but you cant say that, only i can.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

wanna suck on that ferociously sexy pinkie toe

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I don't know about you guys but I'd really like to clip this arrogant girls wings with some home truths irl

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
so ignore them getting all worked up like that just means you're not being honest with yourself when you say you don't give a poo poo

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Cucking Mama posted:

I don't know about you guys but I'd really like to clip this arrogant girls wings with some home truths irl

i'd prefer to mostly avoid interacting with her, she seems unpleasant to be around

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Women man, let me tell you about women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hooplah posted:

i'd prefer to mostly avoid interacting with her, she seems unpleasant to be around

sounds like she rides the cotton pony most days

• Locked thread