Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Can a paternity test be done if we don't live in the same state?

Yes leslie.

Also, you should completely freak out when they check for child support back payments hits you.

BAD FATHER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

What's the most legal way to destroy a child? Is it technically murder if a rube-Goldberg machine is used?

check the reddit sub forums.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Also funnily a lot of people in chicago lose their kids because of oversized TVs on tiny tables that aren't meant to support them as stands. Like in the past 2 years I have heard of about 20 different toddlers being crushed to death by giant TVs.

HTH Les.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

I didn't and you can't search for me on Facebook so I don't know how she got my number

Should have switched to an ethnic accent the second you realized it was her OP. Your bad.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

The homeless here are feral and unable to process feelings due to years of relentless exposure to the sun. They'd probably start loving the cigars and that's not the kind of world I want my son to live in.

Kill the homeless for your son's sake. Kill them all.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

The baby is already born and is like almost 2 years old it's impossible to abort at this point

Teach it to say "Daddy", but to someone else and say "Welp clearly I'm NOT the father afterall!"

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Also Les, what were you doing at a sexual abuse group?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

One of my friends was a professor at my college and asked me to speak at a few group events because he knew about my childhood abuse and thought it would help give courage to other male abuse victims if they saw a dude speaking.

I honestly never know if you're serious in GBS or not. I only hope you're not Leslie because I genuinely like your posts.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Thank you for the kind words brother.

NP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Weedlord Hitlerboner will be a fine son if you raise him well.

Just cover his walls with pictures of Lowtax and restrict his education to LPs by him and Slowbeef.

• Locked thread