Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
That video is amazing. Cannot wait for the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

I liked this video much more than Sports song and Handy. I'mk not sure if I like it more than Foil, because I do like the abrupt change in tone on that one.

edit:

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

That wasn't bad but I'm getting the feeling he should have saved Word Crimes for last

I'm feeling this too. I now seriously doubt that there will be any videos that top Tacky or Word Crimes. Start and end strong.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

I really liked this video. After being kind of meh on the last few, this was very refreshing. I really liked the stop motion look of this one.

Mennonites Revenge posted:

Hopefully the remaining videos are this good!

Only one more video left, I'm hoping for a really good one to end this event strong.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Once again my dreams of a Faith No More half time show are ruined, I mean gently caress they had the Red Hot Chili Pepper last Superbowl this is bullshit! :argh:

poo poo, I read this first as Faith + 1.

• Locked thread