Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfZFuw7a13E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
who/what

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
that girl is p hot OP

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

i like how this chick adjusts her shorts/underwear every once in a while like jesus lady nobody cares about ur cameltoe just run the F'ing track

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
in addition to her feats of agility and strength she is also making history by being the only woman ever to look good with that stupid bump-it hairstyle

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
its cool how no one comments on her appearance the whole time

feminism :unsmith:.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

ladyboy pancake posted:

its cool how no one comments on her appearance the whole time

feminism :unsmith:.

its tv mane

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Alberto Basalm posted:

i like how this chick adjusts her shorts/underwear every once in a while like jesus lady nobody cares about ur cameltoe just run the F'ing track

yeah some lady marathon runners actually completely poo poo all up in themselves in public and dont give two fucks about it because marathon running can cause serious diarrhea.

theres some new show on Country Music Television (CMT) that features "Stone Cold" Steve Austin yelling at people and taunting them while they do tough mudder courses and crossfit type poo poo at his ranch...it's pretty good background TV but i doubt its just chicks but supposedly "everyone is equal on his ranch"

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Goddamn that is cool. I always think I'm a loving badass in obstacle courses until I get to the monkey bars and make it 20 rungs in tops before my weak baby arms give out. If I had to cross them with those rings I would just immediately surrender to the patriarchy.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
She's awesome. Not many people can finish the entire course.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Yeah, I love how everyone is all "Holy poo poo can you believe this?!"

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
would

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Really? Because I seriously doubt you would finish that course.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
She totally pulled a stripper move on those poles.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Goddamn that is cool. I always think I'm a loving badass in obstacle courses until I get to the monkey bars and make it 20 rungs in tops before my weak baby arms give out. If I had to cross them with those rings I would just immediately surrender to the patriarchy.

what sort of obstacle courses exist outside of schoolyard playgrounds and ninja warrior?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i always thought Jennifer Lawrence was supposed to be all faux-clumsy, supposedely eats whatever she wants whenever she wants, and gets body shamed all the time for looking like a normal person. is she actually capable of playing Katniss for real or is it just a bunch of stuntwomen and CGI?

:catdrugs:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
doing badass leaps to make up for your height disadvantage is pretty impressive

naem
May 29, 2011

I would like to reproduce with that lady

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

what sort of obstacle courses exist outside of schoolyard playgrounds and ninja warrior?
hey she's had to make some pretty dicey escapes after stealing all those dicks...

naem
May 29, 2011

Her shorts are so small they are almost anti-shorts

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

She was very good with using those poles to be honest.

naem
May 29, 2011

Never actually seen someone finish one of those obstacle things it's p badass

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
post videos of hot chicks

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sether01 posted:

post videos of hot chicks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn6hGnHBUcc&t=15s

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Really? Because I seriously doubt you would finish that course.

he would finish in record time~

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Robo Reagan posted:

They make giant obstacle course races for adults who get bored racing in a straight lines & want to climb walls & fall into pools of poop water. It's pretty loving dumb but oh well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i could do that but i don't wanna

naem
May 29, 2011

I've seen 5 years worth of recent college grads enter the ultra corporate conformist world of trendy athleticism now-

first it was TEAM IN TRAINING which is running a lot, getting people to pledge money per mile, and if you don't complete enough miles they deduct $3000 from YOUR credit card for trying to help a charity. You see packs of 23 year old women with faces like whippets trotting around in packs in the park at all hours.

Then it was TOUGH MUDDER type courses which is where you go to ruin $350 worth of expensive workout cloths in a hog yard, this time not for charity. You just go hog flop. A bunch. And take Facebook pics.

Then CROSSIT which is where women take a bunch of steroids and lift weights incorrectly until the pee themselves, for $250 a week, and a bunch of guys try to achieve kidney failure in what looks like a nazi concentration camp routine

naem
May 29, 2011

^^ the point of these is to identify yourself as a member of the uppermiddleclass and if you go on an Internet date and haven't heard of TEAM IN TRAINING there are women who will write you off as a filthy prole

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Katpiss down

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
neat

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i would date a girl named katniss, other than that i dunno

memento mori
May 4, 2008
that bitch be nimble

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

mein GOTT

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
She's pretty cute but she's only five feet tall and i have our future kids to think about and they deserve a better chance at height.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem posted:

Her shorts are so small they are almost anti-shorts

the pole section of the course was divine

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

naem posted:

I would like to reproduce with that lady

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

naem posted:

I've seen 5 years worth of recent college grads enter the ultra corporate conformist world of trendy athleticism now-

first it was TEAM IN TRAINING which is running a lot, getting people to pledge money per mile, and if you don't complete enough miles they deduct $3000 from YOUR credit card for trying to help a charity. You see packs of 23 year old women with faces like whippets trotting around in packs in the park at all hours.

Then it was TOUGH MUDDER type courses which is where you go to ruin $350 worth of expensive workout cloths in a hog yard, this time not for charity. You just go hog flop. A bunch. And take Facebook pics.

Then CROSSIT which is where women take a bunch of steroids and lift weights incorrectly until the pee themselves, for $250 a week, and a bunch of guys try to achieve kidney failure in what looks like a nazi concentration camp routine

naem posted:

^^ the point of these is to identify yourself as a member of the uppermiddleclass and if you go on an Internet date and haven't heard of TEAM IN TRAINING there are women who will write you off as a filthy prole

yeah all that poo poo is loving retarded and mostly comes down to seeking attention and social status through your active lifestyle.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jul 16, 2014

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the fluffiness of Jennifer Lawrence is higher tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

• Locked thread