Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Multiple cars in the back yard? Constant fights? Stealing your packages from Fleshlight.com? Let's hear your stories.

Ever since my neighbor let her fat lazy daughter move in, their house is a constant poo poo show and it looks like her laziness has rubbed off on the mother.

This is their yard.

http://imgur.com/a/7OT4O

My favorite is the 2nd picture, where you can see that the grass has conquered the lawnmower in some kind of ironic role reversal. That lawn mower has been in the loving yard since the snow melted. They literally took it out of the shed, let it sit there and left it. I ended up spraying the weeds on the fence and the ground with a vinegar/salt/soap mixture and they're all brown now. They have not noticed. Someone, I have no idea who, mows the front probably to keep up appearances. I think it's the neighbor next to her because he can't stand seeing that poo poo on his side either.

They used to have 2 dogs, one of them just up and disappeared one day. I have no idea if it got out and ran away or was put down, though it was very old. The dogs were always outside 24/7 whether it's 80 degrees out or 10. But it's OK because she leaves the shed open, right? :rolleyes: The lovely part is that she's a retired cop and buddy buddy with the current animal control officer, so that'll be an uphill battle trying to complain about neglect.

I've had to call 911 on her daughter's new boyfriend (who has an old Impala that's LIFTED with spinning rims, fantastic waste of money) because he started beating her and possibly the kids based on the screaming and crying I heard. Cops took him away but I don't know that charges were filed because he and that lovely car was back a week later and is still there.

The daughter or my neighbor has no control over her kids, the oldest is maybe 7, the youngest is probably 5 and they're out running around at 10 at night or later, whether it's summer or not, while the mom may or may not be sitting her fat rear end on the porch, probably depends on if she wants to get up from the couch or not. When I worked from home for a couple years, the first time I met those kids was during the day on my lunch break. They walked up my driveway (one in diapers) and went to go into my backyard. It took me 15 minutes to figure out where they lived because none of them could talk and I was a minute from calling the cops. And the mom yelled at the kids as if they're supposed to watch themselves at that age :bravo:

There's much more, but no one else is my neighborhood is this lovely and we all hate them now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Al Cowens posted:

Cool av. That was a great episode. Very tense. Saito is badass.

If Saito was my neighbor I would not have these problems.

More terrible neighbor posts plz

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

UPDATE - the lawn mower has disappeared too. Maybe they sold it since it wasn't going to be loving used anyways.

I sprayed more weed killer on their lawn and my fence.

• Locked thread