Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Cream_Filling posted:

sounds like a real healthy individual

I missread "Two years after Edith's death, Maugham's father died in France of cancer." as "died in cancer of France".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Torka posted:

it's cool when you really like a woman and want to put your penis in her vagina, and she also wants you to do that.

And financial transactions are not involved.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

sup goonbabies :bigtran:

what the gently caress is wrong with you, NMS that poo poo.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Izumi Konata posted:

insist she is a unique snowflake and let her know she is a round peg (symbolically) who should never be crammed into a square hole. embrace her while patting her back for about ten seconds then look away, pause, and exit through the door. return immediately with a broken wine bottle in a gift box. tell her you are her round hole, then embrace her while squeezing her buttocks, you courageous sick bastard

hmmmmm.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Clitch posted:

Didn't Freud have a weird theory about fetishes?

Something about seeing a parent naked, and when you look away in embarrassment, whatever your eyes land on, you fetishize.

That would explain my dads slipper fetish.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

OMFG FURRY posted:

my fetish is sextants and other bygone navigation instruments

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism hardcore. you can thank me later.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

oval office raja posted:

jesus christ

dude, ladies on the internet who mention they are ladies on the internet are often just tired of having to pick and choose phrasing and purposefully leave out experiences to hide they are ladies on the internet. obv there are exceptions, but women are just.. people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErnMC7xokQ8
As evidenced by this biting satire of something or other, People are People. You are posting on comedy website Something Awful, In a thread about sexual deviance. Your input as a part of the population most goons will never have a chance to practice their deviation with is highly encouraged.

staberind fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Aug 9, 2014

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cream_Filling posted:

pretty sure most people arent proud of swap.avi except for the weird poop fetishist who convinced people it was a "joke" and suckered them into paying for it

Its the kind of pride people have for weird scars they have and the stories behind them.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

the whole cis thing..has anybody an idea of what the poo poo it means/what it's about??

Trigger : 1st world privilege.

I have a semi rough idea, its quite hard to explain, I think the most important thing is if you care, (I don't, toughen up you pathetic freak)

Awesome username-post combo though.

staberind fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Aug 10, 2014

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

i like to feed my wife really fat foods. I've convinced her she needs to get BIGGER. She currently weighs 600 pounds and I think she's going to die soon

fortunately this turns me on even more

i jerk off on her panniculus every morning

hmmm, I literally stopped myself from reposting this in the other thread.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

people misusing the word "literally" makes me rock hard so naturally i am constantly masturbating while browsing these forums

I started to do that, as you can see, I quoted the guy, but some little voice at the back of my head said, "eh, if zz wanted to post that there, zz would have,"
and just posted what I did here, thus, literally stopping myself.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

Fats must die 420 buy fiery fatty jerky from jerky Jon in samart

That's the one. :hawaaaafap: :jerky:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
So, people who self identify as female dragon otherkin, and who are actually fat benny in marketing, imagine that everyone outside their little group of whatev's should self identify as cis?

Thats an impressive amount of self delusion, even for pervs.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

oval office raja posted:

everyone has dated that guy, they're pretty common

is anyone else weirded out by large dongs with teeny ballsacks attached or is it just me

Wait, let me check.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

staberind posted:

Wait, let me check.

No. I think its just you.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I can confirm that I am a dick scientist & will derive no sexual gratification from viewing pictures of goon cocks in various states of arousal.

I think its taken for granted no-one will derive any form of sexual gratification from goon cock, pictures or... otherwise.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why do guys post their length measurements but not their girth measurements? It's very misleading.

society.
Well, to elaborate, for men to have a quick comparison with other men, its length, the fact that girth is equally important for obvious reasons, is unimportant as the measurement is to men from men.

staberind fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Aug 10, 2014

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
There is probably an equation linking gullibility and desperation, it seems to work with pyramid schemes in much the same way.

Unfortunatly, goondick.jpg is legal tender nowhere.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
using imperial measurements for ones nether regions is so last century, nowadays I measure junk in pica's

VendaGoat posted:

Nah, they're just in general competition with every other woman.

For my affections.
:goonsay:

VVV *All non goonette posters itt involuntarily cross legs* VVV

staberind fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Aug 10, 2014

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

oval office raja posted:

no, it's all in a notepad file

i'm going to end up hooking that computer up for goondilz, aren't i

Thats quite an industril set of anal beads.
&
Yes.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Trixie Hardcore posted:

*staberind shifts uncomfortably in his seat*
"Duh, I knew that! I was making a j-joke!"
*lifts himself from the chair slightly, sweating profusely*

*Industrial. duh.

My chair is way comfortable, but its warm leatherette.

The only reason I would shift uncomfortably is with that occupying what little free space my rectum has.
Come to think of it, I dont know what the actual ettiquette is for shoving things up peoples arses on string.
Is it biggest/weirdest stuff first, or the other way around, inquiring minds what to know?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
In the uk we have a group of people called sluts, they are mainly aged computery geeks, so, overly promiscous nerds, the guys are well, fairly normal, but the women are on some permanent "Quest for perv orgasm" stuff that made me blanche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

oval office raja posted:

thanks for sharing

have what is probably a sex thing

You are quite welcome, anytime.

• Locked thread