Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fojar38 posted:

i thought that putting ice on a burn is one of the worst things you can do

its one of the first things oyu do, you misheard that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

they put my hand in ice when i went to the hospital and they're literally doctors

Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
My dad bought "The Cornballer" from HSN. Delicious cornballs but man, watch out.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Business Gorillas posted:

they put my hand in ice when i went to the hospital and they're literally doctors

lol i had a doctor try to remove my appendix for no reason at all

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
One time a hose full of scalding water leaped out of my hand it burned my leg. That was pretty sick.

Hostage Pokemon
Dec 29, 2011

Wise as a wizard
Quick as a viper
I got really drunk one year for St Patty's day in Savannah and I lost my wallet and phone. I had my thumb out trying to gert a ride back to my hotel room and these dudes rode by and yelled "get a job fag" which really was pretty funny.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

JoelJoel posted:

Wow, good one. I don't think anyone would have been smart enough to play the homonym game if you hadn't shown up.

:bravo:

Maybe it is you, who is the homonym.

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

you received those? as nice as they are i would not accept second hand burns

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
One time another goon told me to kill myself.

It hurt my feelings.

Gas op, burn thread.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I "fell asleep" on a raft at the pool.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

3 months worth of vicodin
This doesn't exist

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

they were probably also hosed up on vicodin

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
"what's your name again?"

-Girl I thought was my girlfriend

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

From working at a fried chicken joint:

do not reach into the fryer.

hot grease looks like cold grease.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Hostage Pokemon posted:

I got really drunk one year for St Patty's day in Savannah and I lost my wallet and phone. I had my thumb out trying to gert a ride back to my hotel room and these dudes rode by and yelled "get a job fag" which really was pretty funny.

* St. Paddy's.

One time a dude driving past in a car was all "yeo I bet your nose could tickle my balls if you sucked me"

That was a p bad burn since his dick was probs nowhere near big enough for that, my nose is impressive.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I was walking to a thai food place.

A guy leaned out of a car and screamed like a pirate while wielding a plastic sword.

It was scary.

I felt some burning.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

4 The Cause posted:

Someone asked me why I had my head down in class. I said I was tired, and this girl said "why, you don't get any pussy".

im still laughing at this

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I went to the Fair last fall and was so excited to eat so I got an egg roll but it burned my mouth real bad but I didn't let that stop me so I got some fried dough and that burned my mouth too so I paid 10$ for unlimited soda in this big mug and after I bought it I thought "that's dumb I don't even like soda" but now I felt compelled to drink a lot of soda which I did and caused me to get a huge stomach ache and I was like "I want to leave the Fair!".

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I once took in a Saint Bernard that was really ill

this only works if you know I refer to Saint Bernards as "burns"

it's a wordplay thing

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
[img]http://www.depilexsmileagain.com/images/images_gallery/966336342506110.jpg[img]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

goddamn

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

please do not post such a thing

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

THS posted:

please do not post such a thing

sorry ths

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

youre not really sorry skeleton king

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

unless that's you, which I doubt

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Thks skeleton king for ruining everything.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

THS posted:

youre not really sorry skeleton king

i literally have no heart

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

psyopmonkey posted:

I was walking to a thai food place.

A guy leaned out of a car and screamed like a pirate while wielding a plastic sword.

It was scary.

I felt some burning.

was the burning in your loins?

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

i was working in the lab with a bunson burner and basically the same joke as the muslim effigy guy

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Guancho posted:

just ignore it so it goes away thanks nigga

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Skeleton King posted:

i literally have no heart

ah so you are Dick Cheney

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Guancho posted:

No loins ever burn around me.

They are only slowly braised or broiled. :colbert:

Also, im unattractive.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
After scaring away the japanese family who had, on a deserted private beach in phi phi island, thailand, decided to sit next to my towel, book and drink, by having worn a couple of bits of string and some cloth, basically a cock-hammock, I passed out and me legs got 3rd degree burns. as it was my honeymoon I gritted my teeth until I got back to Japan.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I had sex with a hobo girl once and the dick rot I contracted caused a pretty sick burn every time I went for a piss afterwards.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Theophany posted:

I had sex with a hobo girl once and the dick rot I contracted caused a pretty sick burn every time I went for a piss afterwards.

but i'm glad you did, daddy

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

One time I was at a party in Scotland and this girl kept making eye contact from across the room so I went over and said "Hello" and she replied with "eee baws, yer fukkin english... Well thers like nae chance ahm gonnae gently caress yous now so ye can just fukkin sit back down pal"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

RobattoJesus posted:

One time I was at a party in Scotland and this girl kept making eye contact from across the room so I went over and said "Hello" and she replied with "eee baws, yer fukkin english... Well thers like nae chance ahm gonnae gently caress yous now so ye can just fukkin sit back down pal"

I really hope this happened. It's wonderful.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

outlast irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

RobattoJesus posted:

I want to believe

• Locked thread