Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
When I first heard Robin Williams died, my initial reaction was sadness, but also pride because drat, he must have at least went out knowing he'd left quite the legacy.

Then I heard suicide. poo poo. poo poo. Goddammit. gently caress THIS poo poo. Ugh.

Still gonna focus on the positive, but sonofabitch what a tragedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This is gonna be the most bizarre thing to wish (and if it's inappropriate I'll be happy to remove), but I honestly hope this is a result of autoerotic asphyxiation rather than suicide. I'd much rather he went out enjoying himself rather than under crushing sadness and depression.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Finlands Sexiest posted:

What the hell? Yeah it's kinda bizarre thing to wish for

Gah... I mostly just meant I'd rather it be an accident than a suicide.

And now it just hit me there really can never be another Aladdin movie with him in it. Not that it was ever likely for there to be one, but the finality of it all... :(

• Locked thread